Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

That is incredible news <3 :hug:

2. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

Thanks, Dean. Yeah, that's basically what I'm doing. I told him that I'll be there for him as much as I possibly can, and that I'm offering him as much as I can, even though he still wants more. It doesn't help that I had a side crush on him during the summer, obviously not nearly as strong as my feelings for Josh, and those feelings do still linger a bit and that makes it doubly confusing. I mean obviously I'm not going to give up Josh for this kid, it just makes him...kinda hard to resist, especially when he's so willing to be mine, y'know? Ah well. It is what it is. Thanks, hon. :hug:

3. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I got home with my dad about an hour ago. :D

We get to learn how to give him his meds tomorrow. :lol:

4. aki*lp

Well right before the performance someone changed my tuning completely. My body started shaking (I don't know why) but no one was really bothered (this girl came up to me and said "Why are you shaking?" and walked off). Then I walked out and cried.

But I fixed the tuning later.

Also, my parents didn't come to see my performance.

5. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

Baby :hug:

Will: yay!

6. aki*lp

<3 :hug:

7. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

*sigh*

8. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

:( *sigh*

-------------

Looks like everyone on LPA needs a hug :)

:hug:

9. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

This is what I get when I tell someone I love them and it's as sincere as anything I've ever said. Wow.

10. _cam_

_cam_ Well-Known Member

i hate having no money! Shite!

11. Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

Aye...so sore. :(

12. _cam_

_cam_ Well-Known Member

the feeling that you like someone & you can't really tell him you like him is like talking in the air ..Haha..what an analogy.. :lol:

13. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

My day has been crummy.

And my bestfriend is mad at me.

:( ag-hABVOjhrejnNB dsbn edardEWnj *headdesk*

14. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

Man, today has sucked something fierce.

Fun with bullet points.

• Woke up early, wanted to go back to sleep but I had to take my brother to work.
    • Wanted to take a shower but I had no clean pants.
    • Go downstairs to see that my dad has written a note for me to do laundry and the dishes. (including pots and pans...a fucking chore in itself)
    • See that my brother has downloaded garbage to satisfy his damn blood lust. (garbage wrestling for those of you)
    • Almost thought the car had a flat tire, but my dad told me that he put air in it and wanted me to check it out.
    • Had to go outside in the freakin' wind for no reason at all pretty much.
    • Did laundry to find out I had to fold a "sock pile"
    • Pots and pans sucked of course
    • Parents come home and tell me I have to pick up my brother tonight during "24". FAIL!
    • Firefox starts to act like a butt on me.
    • My damn download won't finish because people can't learn how to fucking seed.
    • Do laundry to get a pair of pants, but the dryer took forever so I had to miss "Chuck"
    • The pair of pants were a little damp, but didn't care. But I go upstairs to shower to find out that...I had a clean pair of pants all along.
    • Take a shower but the hot water is gone due to my mom using it for her own bath.

And now here we are...FML

Last edited: Mar 10, 2009
  15. Twizted

Twizted Guest

So we ended up putting down our oldest cat today. We found out he had a tumor growing on/around his kidney back in November, so it's been expected for a while.. but it still hurts like hell. Especially when we have another dark tabby and every time he walks by I think it's him..

I love you, Toby. I hope we did the right thing, and I hope that you are eating all the tuna and chasing all the paper balls you could ever want. :cry:

16. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

god, this is so fucking wrong, but i like her so damn. the fucked up part is, she likes me back. like.. alot.

17. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Aww man I know what you mean, my guinea pig died about 6 months ago and it still hurts to think about it. There's nothing much to say that will help so I'll just give you a hug. :hug:

---

I want to make a transfer at work. I don't even feel like I'm working for Disney, I feel like I'm working for some kind of hotel/factory. I hate the walk overs, I hate the walk off sites. You don't see the guests being happy, you see the stress in their eyes when they arrive, you see the fatigue in their eyes when they come back. The work is so stressful and on top of that you always need to smile. Last week during lunch I noticed how unhappy I was, my teamleader was sitting opposite of me, she told me they picked out 5 people in January to observe, I was one of them and I scored a 95%, "you lost 5% because your smile is a bit shy". Wtf, go away, I'm on break, I don't want to think about work. I already smile my ass off everyday, and now they're telling me it's a pity of those 5%. I don't care about those 5%!! All I want is to work IN Disney, to actually enjoy the guests' presence, I don't want guests situations, walk overs, walk off sites. Being a hotel receptionist in the busiest hotel of Disney is THE shittiest job there you can have.

18. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I feel like I don't know my best friend anymore.

On an unrelated subject, when my friend Liz and I were forced to stop talking (because she's an idiot and lets her boyfriend control her), I told her I was worried we'd drift apart. Well, here we are, a month later (about), and I'm not worried about drifting apart anymore. In fact, I kind of welcome it, it'd give me one less thing to worry about. Does that make me a bad person? Ugh.

19. _cam_

_cam_ Well-Known Member

i feel for you coz im a cat lover :(. I remeber before when Baba died because of some stupid dog killed her like totally ate his head and I really freak out to the point that I went to the dog owner's house and complained while crying. It hurts. Zax wants to say that it's ok...it will just pass. http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/45/26/8476254/1_878489060l.jpg

I really have to forget bout this guy coz its very nonsense. His happy with his girl so its time for me to move on...duh!:ermm:

20. Tim

Tim My perversion power is accumulating LPA Super Member

Well I hope you get a transfer, because that sounds shittastic. :hug:

________

It's starting to look like I won't be going this summer either. I feel like such a loser now; nothing going on in my life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.