Got News?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Mark, May 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SecondCityKids

SecondCityKids Hey John, What's Your Name Again? LPA Super Member

im hoping fall of 2009 for an LP album..i see dead by sunrise in spring of 2009!

2. LPgator

LPgator Well-Known Member

Sounds good to me! :)

3. LPgator

LPgator Well-Known Member

It's supposed to be Van Halen, The Eagles, Linkin Park and Sublime.. or so says Cubed3.com

4. thesungoesdown

thesungoesdown It's like I'm paranoid..

They have a few weeks now to get some ideas down for the album

Then they have the entire fall and early next year to work on the album. A spring/summer 2009 release is plausible , i HOPE :D

5. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

You know, they've already begun working in the studio a little.

6. Shadester

Shadester (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Seems to be confirmed now.

7. thesungoesdown

thesungoesdown It's like I'm paranoid..

No I just randomely started talking about the 4th album for no reason in the got news thread :blink:

They aren't going to do much in the studio with the given amount of time they have. It's important to jot down ideas first and foremost right now. Write some lyrics now, on the road, and this fall, and hopefully get into some heavy tracking then as well.

I hope they go back to working on samples, guitar riffs and whatnot first then putting lyrics on it. You just have a lot of room to fine tune songs that way. I think that was m2m's reasons as to why the music sounded so bland compared to the past. Thanks rick rubin for that genius idea, let's change how the band records music *thumbs up ................

8. LpHDFan

LpHDFan Well-Known Member

Chester may do a tour like Fort Minor. Your prediction holds realistic though. :)

Last edited: May 14, 2008
  9. minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

Valcic; not Valik. <.<

"Walking In Circles" sounds really good, I can't wait for an HQ copy of it ...

Last edited: May 14, 2008
  10. LpHDFan

Indeed it is Valcic, that's a direct unedited quote from Chester's blog, hence the quotation marks in my post. The problem happened when I quoted myself (quoted again in your post), and as you can see there is only one quote, which must have been erased when I cut out the first paragraph. Sorry for my mistake and the confusion it caused.

My full unedited post

11. Shadester

Shadester (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

12. minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

I think fortminor.com is down ...

Okay, I think all LP's Sparkart sites are down ...

13. LpHDFan

"Tickets for Projekt Revolution dates in Wantagh, NY (7/22), Holmdel, NJ (7/23) and Houston, TX (8/24) will be going on sale starting tomorrow, May 17 at 10am (local time)! Most Projekt Revolution tour dates are already on sale now. Head over to www.ticketmaster.com or www.livenation.com to get your tickets."

Source: LP Newsletter

14. JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

15. Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

Since news is slow lately around here, I figure this counts for news.

The tracklisting for Styles of Beyond's Reseda Beach has been revealed:

Features a few songs produced by Mike. There's no release date on it because Warner Bros is filled with a bunch of assholes and WB President Tom Whalley decided that he all of a sudden doesn't like the album. He apparently doesn't like LP's albums when they get turned in either but this album is in Limbo. Ryu said that Mike's looking into doing whatever he can to get it out and worst case scenario Ryu says fuck the label and puts it out for free.

Source: www.sobcentral.com

16. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

http://www.bmi.com/news/entry/536616

Linkin Park Win BMI pop Award.

and.. on an unrated topic..

Oh, but I loved M2M it's a very great album.. anyway

From Rolling Stone: http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdai...band-death-by-sunrise-next-linkin-park-album/

"Speaking of his other band, Bennington revealed that Linkin Park has already begun writing the follow-up to Minutes to Midnight. He explained the band had “the itch” to start writing again and headed toward the studio. “We’re way ahead of the game,” Bennington said. “We’re not planning on releasing a record this year. We don’t know when it’s going to come out. But we just started working on stuff in the studio. I never want to get in the way of what Linkin Park is. That’s my baby. That’s my band. Those are my best friends. The last thing I want to do is compromise what we’re doing.” Bennington also said he hopes to have a Dead by Sunrise album out by 2009, barring other commitments to other bands. “I want to make sure the record gets the chance to do what it can do.”"

Already working on songs in the studio and such.

Last edited: May 21, 2008
  17. Gitsnik

Gitsnik WAAAGH!!! Über Member

Linkin Park trainer found guilty, escapes suspension

Posted Tue May 20, 2008 1:43pm AEST

Map: Darwin 0800 The Territory’s chairman of racing stewards says the case of a local galloper which tested positive to the same drug taken by its trainer should serve as a warning to the industry.

Shane Clarke was last night found guilty of taking a horse to the racecourse with a prohibited drug in its system, but escaped without suspension.

Clarke’s Linkin Park tested positive to the human anti-inflammatory drug Naproxen after winning a race at Fannie Bay in March.

Clarke told a stewards inquiry he has taken a Naproxen based drug for more than 20 years and that it probably entered the system through the horse’s mouth while he was applying a commonly used tongue tie before the race.

Chairman of stewards Lindsay Lane says while Clarke escaped without suspension, the case still sends a message to all trainers.

“Inadvertent contamination of their horses can happen through means such as this, so whatever medication they or their staff could be using or any products that they’re using, they need to be extremely cautious to ensure that contamination of their horses doesn’t occur.”

Clarke can continue preparing runners for the Darwin Cup Carnival.

courtesy of abc news: http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/05/20/2250279.htm?section=sport

mike

:lol:

http://www.mikeshinoda.com/blog/Linkin_Park/linkin_park_found_guilty_of_illegal_drugs

18. JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

:lol: ^^

19. Fleur de Lys

Fleur de Lys Well-Known Member

I just posted that.

20. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Posted thanks :lol:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.