LEAST FAVORITE SONG OF MTM

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by SecondCityKids, Feb 20, 2008.

palingenesis

palingenesis Well-Known Member

pretty much all the ones that sound like pop radio alternative rock rejects (which i think half album is made of). so all the loud heavy ones i favor more.

biscuitmix

biscuitmix Active Member

I'd probably just go with In Between just because of how slow it is and that Mike's singing on that song isn't as good as it is on No Roads Left.

Zionlp101

Zionlp101 Banned

In between least fav song of MTM
    but its still a good song
    to be honest

ScaryGirl

ScaryGirl Member

Hands Held High and Bleed It Out.Hands Held High is worse.I mean, they are OK songs, but the worst on the album.And my fav of MTM is Given Up.

Paperku7

Paperku7 Banned

worst or best is such a hard thing to judge being that everyone's musical tastes and opinions differ.

but if you must know

worst: in between
    best song: Given Up / No More Sorrow

Durial

Durial Active Member

In Between.

LPlover15

LPlover15 Well-Known Member

Can someone please tell me why you guys don't like "In Between"? It's a good song it has a lot of emotion in it. Mike has a great voice in it. Please don't tell me it's because of Mike's voice....

Rosh

Rosh Well-Known Member

I think it's a combination of the dull backing music, Mike's voice not being up to par as on No Roads Left, and the lack of a real climax in the song.

LPlover15

hmmm. yea i guess you are right. the music is VERY slow and there isnt alot of change in the music through-out the song. but the words are beautiful. and the way that mike sings it makes me want to listen to it even more.

emceehahn

emceehahn Member

yeah, my least fav track of MTM is also "in between". it's not about mike's vocal but rather to the music. the music is very monotonous and very damn slow...
    i've been thinking of doing the cover with faster and rocker music, haha!

SecondCityKids

SecondCityKids Hey John, What's Your Name Again? LPA Super Member

Ya but the music is so boring that it totallly wipes up the lyrics and makes the song painful to listen to... BORING SONG!! i hate it !

LPlover15

so im guessing you arent the type tht listens to slow songs? the lyrics wouldnt really go right with a fast tempo song. its about apologizing because he is something tht his gf or watever doesnt want him to be. or somthing like tht. it just wouldnt fit right with fast music. its not the "linkin park style" am i right?? but i do get wat your saying.

SecondCityKids

SecondCityKids Hey John, What's Your Name Again? LPA Super Member

I dont mind the slow songs.. i just can stand the boring and annoying music that plays in the background and i just dont understand why this song was but on the album over No Roads Left... it the most dumb song ever

Chocolate

Chocolate Banned

I love all the songs on the album, but my least favorite might just be In Between, like most people. I still love the song, but it's a song I can only listen to when I'm in the mood for it.

LpHDFan

LpHDFan Well-Known Member

My most favourite songs of MTM would have to be No More Sorrow and Valentine's Day, but I'm not sure about least favourite, they're all good in their own way. Take In Between for example, it's a little unconventional and that makes it different to what they've done before. I like The Little Things Give You Away aswell however it is very different from anything LP have done previously and it is well liked by the community.

LPlover15

idk im going to have to disagree with you. alot of ppl i know dont like linkin park anymore because of what they have become. i love them. but alot of ppl wish they went back to their rock/rap.

xero716

xero716 New Member

Ok. This is a really hard question to answer. Linkin Park is the first band of the first cd I ever bought so it is hard to ask if there is a bad song on any of there albums. That being said, there are some I like less than others (Enth E Nd...). A lot of the songs got some taking used to for me, such as Bleed It Out, The Little Things Give You Away, but I have learned to like them as I have listened to them more. In Between is my least favorite but it is still good. I can't believe some of the responses to this post *cough* No More Sorrow *cough*. I like all the songs on Minutes to Midnight.

INK12Many

INK12Many Well-Known Member

I'd say "In between" its a good song, but its like a loop that lasts about 3mins
    sounds like they were going to add more but didnt
    I think THIS song could have been the interlude for Shadow of the Day
    in there have it for about the first verse and chorus with a similar beat to SOTD's interlude
    it could have worked to introduce What I've done

LPlover15

that does seem knid of logical now that you mention it.

xyris93

xyris93 Well-Known Member

LEAVE OUT ALL THE REST CRUSHES IN BETWEEN FOR WORST SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!