Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

She sat beside me!

I made her laugh hard!

(w00t)

2. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Me and her started talking again.

3. Rachel

Rachel look at my horse. LPA Super Member

I put my diamond back on.

4. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

:)

5. vasiab

vasiab Banned

Politicians drive me mad.....because they lead my country to disorder and decadence!

6. Epic921

Epic921 Banned

I fucking hate stupid little immature people in my school. They act like they're these big gangsters and that they're so tough, when in reality, they won't do SHIT. This one bitch has been harassing my girlfriend badly, to the point of making her cry nearly everyday, and I'm getting really sick of it. She doesn't deserve to be treated the way she is, she doesn't do anything to anybody really. And the school finally helped us today and now she can't look at me or my girlfriend and if she tries to fight her outside of school we can just call the cops and it's done. WHAT THE FUCK. Today was so stressful, I haven't eaten all day and I didn't even realize because I was so nervous and stressed out. I only got an hour and half or so of sleep last night also worrying. I guess it's just my nature to worry and be protective of the people I love, I've always been that way. And obviously, she means the entire world to me and I'm not just saying that. I've never felt this way about someone before, she's special. And if anybody ever tries to fucking take her from me or beat her up or whatever, I will kill them. I really needed to let some of that out. Oh and btw, she also said she was going to slash the tires of my truck in the school parking lot. How fucking stupid can you be to say that in front of me, so that when it does happen, she will get fucked? She even told the fucking vice principal that she said that, what an idiot.

7. Rachel

Rachel look at my horse. LPA Super Member

:) Yeah I took it off last night.

Put it back on around 1 this morning.

8. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Just like every other country. :lol:

9. ...Lauren?

...Lauren? Sadist Sagittarius

Ugh... okay so he keeps going out with crazy chick after crazy chick and they're all like, 13-14 and the relationship lasts for all of 3 months and he says me and my boyfriend have issues because we have fights and encounter problems and GET THE FUCK OVER them? How the hell do we have issues for getting through fights? Not to mention the fact he's always trying to break us up.

And this on top of telling me things like 'I highly doubt you will never give oral' (I'm pretty feminist and this pissed me off) or 'try anal you might like that' or after fucking grabbing my boob at Warped.

I'm really starting to hate the little prick.

10. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

She told me not to be paranoid but I still can't help but feel like I fucked things up before anything even got started. We'll see how things unfold, I guess.

11. Daniel

Daniel Run for your life. LPA Super Member

Is it wrong I actually kind of fancy a 15 year old I met at a funeral? Who fancies me?

Nevermind the fact it's illegal.

12. Cale.

Cale. Banned

If they're good enough they're old enough.

An old football term that's applicable across many spectrums of life.

13. Daniel

.....:lol:, legend.

14. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

What's the age of consent in Australia?

15. Daniel

....16 :lol:

16. Will

Daniel, I think I can point to your avatar for my opinion. :lol:

In all honesty, it shouldn't matter to you how old she is or isn't. I think "consent" laws are bogus.

17. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

If you two did go out or whatever I don't think it should matter, just expect to get shit for it if word gets out. I've had friends who have done so with the same age difference and that's happened to them, and I don't think it even got that serious in all cases I know of.

My two posts probably make it seem like I think you're just looking for sex, but I swear I don't haha.

18. Friskey™

I don't know what is more awkward. The fact that she's like younger or the simple fact that Daniel went "funeral crashing" :lol:

19. Will

For the record, so people don't lambaste me for having a really weird opinion, I think "consent" laws are bogus because you can't make a law that says whether or not someone is intelligent enough to give consent for that sort of thing. If you've got two legs and can make a rational thought, there's a good chance you can give someone consent to bang you senselessly. Obviously some can't, but that's beside the point. Do I think it should be lowered to a young age? No. But if you're 15, 16 or 17, I'm pretty sure you're not an idiot, and you're going to be smart enough to know whether or not you want to bang some dude. Or chick.

20. Friskey™

It's great to finally see that weight off her shoulders and it's great to finally see her so happy.

I swear, if this one treats her like shit as well...i'm kicking some ass. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.