Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John

John LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

same

2. Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

Yea I'm sick of trying.
    I thought maybe asking her to our formal would give us something, a bond, a closer friendship, whatever you want to call it.
    But it seems like I'm more non-existant than ever.
    Formal is next week, and I know I'm gonna spend the entire night miserable 'cos she ain't even gonna know I'm there.

I have this fucking vision, of me and her dancing together, one of the slow dances, you know how there's always one at school formals and stuff? Just holding her close for those 3 minutes of the song. Just me and her.
    God I'd kill for that.
    I wonder how many more years I'm gonna have to dream about her like this...

3. John

must... stop... thinking...about..Monica

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!

4. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

...I am, quite honestly, the biggest loser on the planet.

5. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

Aw, Mike, dear. :hug: You'll make it through it, sweetheart. Just hang in there. And you can always have me to talk to on AIM! :lol: No, but seriously, I'm always here if you need to talk. <33 :hug:

I just wish it were simpler. My parents don't allow me to date as of now, and it's just so hard. Becasue I have to sneak and lie, and I have SUCH a guilty conscionce (sp?) but sometimes you just have to decide for yourself what YOU know feels right. For me, I know for sure that I love him, so much, and I'm willing to risk anything and everything to be with him.

I just wish it didn't have to be that way. I want 'us' to be out in the open and everything. *sigh*

But Will, sweetheart, you'll find the perfect girl for you, you're smart, funny, and extremely attractive. It'll happen, soon. <3:hug:

6. John

OMFG this girl is cute and hot as helllllllll god please kill me now

(sorry i just saw her on my way to the library)

7. Disenchanted

Disenchanted The Black Parade is Dead! LPA Super Member

I am just sooo stressed out. Stupid school dumping five tests on us! Four hour rehearsal tomorrow, which means 9h of school and riding on city buses. Still fun, though. =]

Oh well, it's the holidays soon! It's cozy, it's lovely, it's cold and it's beautiful. <3 *grins*

8. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

No, I am.

9. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

It's almost Christmas and you guys are all so depressed. Not having a girl isn't the end you know. o.o

10. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

How do you think I feel? Nobody listened to my post of getting drunk with friends instead and just having a good time. It's true...kinda.

I know it ain't the end of the world, so i'm not complaining...i'm just trying to enjoy the best of it. You all should do that too...go out and just have fun. Stop being so damn mopey and emo. In the great words of a guitarist from Killswitch Engage..."I eat emo kids for breakfast!" :lol:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2007
  11. Jesse

I'm depressed almost all the time, as I am Bi-Polar, and I am "supposed" to have chronic depression, but I think that was a miss digionist. I refuse to take meds. So girl or no girl, I'm still depressed lol. But it's life I guess.

12. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

I'm like that because it's just gone on too far for me. Every single year...it's so damn predictable...hell, I've pretty much learned not to try anymore, because I already know how it'll turn out. This is me we're talking about here...if ever there was a definition of 'dateless loser', it's me.

13. Tim

Tim My perversion power is accumulating LPA Super Member

I think I read a statistic once (don't remember where) that said suicide rates go up around the holidays. Just some food for thought. :lol:

If I were to add my two cents on the whole "being single sucks" argument, I'd
    say this... things could be a lot worse. Whenever I may get depressed, I just remember to appreciate the things I do have (a place to live, sanity, and good health) instead of lamenting over the things I don't have (a girlfriend, car, or
    an active sex-life). If that doesn't work, just do what Kevin said and get piss-drunk and fight... I mean hang out with your relatives. :lol:

14. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

QFT.

Also, I'd like to pass around some hugs to everyone. Or beers. :hug:

Things will get better, for everyone, and I know that for sure. Everyone goes through hard periods in their lives, and I know, sometimes they last for a long time, but things can only get better. So hang in there. Be with family, have fun, live your life, with or without a significant other. Make the best of what you have right here and now. Life is only so long, aye?

15. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

QFT on both of you guys...down to the drunk fighting getting together with family. :lol:

I'll be honest, it has been a rough patch in my life with everything and yeah, I wish it was this time in 2003 myself...but I just learn to know that it ain't 2003, but 2007-8. Sure, it sucks but Tim is right...least I have my health, the LPA, and most of all...my sanity. I thought I would never have that. There's days where I wish I could just leave everything behind and start fresh and different, but then I realize I would miss everything here. Sure, I don't love my family to death, but I love them enough for everything they have done for me. And girl or no girl in my life, that's always my favorite part of the holidays.

16. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Now that's the spirit you guys! :lol:

17. Jesse

Someone was told me to do things I wouldn't ordinarily do.. Does that include drinking beer and getting drunk with friends. I've never drank beer, and wouldn't do it normally lol. I'm an idiot.

18. Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

Drinking beer is never a bad thing. Remember that :lol:

19. Jesse

I'm afraid that I'll become addicted to it, alcoholism is deep and very common in my family.. So I've never intentionally drank anything. But I had a screwdriver before when I picked up my firends orange juice bottle at lunch in high school. I almost choked myself to death lol

20. Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

I started drinking beer this summer, and Im 18 :lol: If you keep it down to 2 nights a week you'll be fine I guess :lol: Alcoholism only gets to you on an older age.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.