Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

People always criticise the internet and online relationships, but they fail to realize that sometimes really good things do come out of internet forums and internet chatrooms. Me and Andrea, and you and Maxime are a good indicator of that. I honestly don't believe I could have found as amazing of a girl as Andrea at my job. We are so similar to eachother in so many ways.

2. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I used to be one of those people actually, and I first didn't wanna meet Maxime but I'm so glad I did lol. We're not so much alike though, but we (I'm sorry to use this...:lol:)...complete each other lol.

3. Derek

Eh, anytime you meet someone from the internet there is always that fear that the other person will not be who they say they are or that the two of you will not mesh as great as you do over a web conversation. Even me and Andrea had fears that going into this concert we would not get along as great as we do on here, and that it could change things for the worse. I think this came from experiences we both had in the past, and therefore we didn't know what to expect coming into this whole thing.

Luckily enough the two of us started talking alot almost immediately after we saw eachother for the first time, and for the rest of the time there we hit it off incredibly..even kissing eachother by the end of the night. I never could've pictured in a million years that she would've been so much like me in person, but I'm thankful she is..and as you all know the rest is history. Two days later after the concert we made it official, and we've been incredibly happy ever since. This was the best decision we could have ever done for our friendship. I love her so much =) *happy*.

4. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

*kodak moment* :lol:

5. Derek

Seeing as my camera is a Kodak, me and her have had a lot of kodak moments. :p

6. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

Fuck, you guys are making me wanna throw up. And that's in both good and bad ways.

7. Derek

You just can't tolerate sappy shit. Get a romantic side Kevin! Kidding. :lol:

Soon you'll get a new girl you can't stop talking about and we'll be the ones going 'stfu!'. Role reversal FTW. :p

8. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

Squeeeeee!

I love you.

You're just so perfect for me. So perfect. No words can say it.

9. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I fucking hate my sister and all her friends.

Actually that's a lie. The only friend my sister has who I don't hate is her boyfriend. Which is pretty ironic.

10. Tim

Tim My perversion power is accumulating LPA Super Member

I wish they would just tell me they had a problem with me instead of fucking ignoring me. That just seems like such a childish way to deal with things. :(

11. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

What the hell is wrong with him? Why the fuck is he allowing himself to be influenced by a clearly screwed up and unstable minded person? I can't believe he would actually listen to that bastard taking into regard that he fucked the girl I told him I liked and I actually forgave him and tried to still be friends with him. I dunno what's forced a change in him, he's just an absolute cunt these days and I'm getting sick of it. He's turning into a fucking alcoholic aswell, he lied to get out of band practice so he could go to a party and get pissed out of his mind.

And that other tosser whos been feeding him all this shit about me, I find myself quiestoning why I still keep him in my employment. I could cut it off whenever I want and I wouldn't loose a nights sleep over it...but I guess I'm just too much of a nice person.

I dunno what the hell it is, it's like I'm being punished for actually having the balls to stand up to people and tell them they're going down the wrong paths...I guess the truth hurts though and sometimes a mirror image of ones self can be a hard thing to accept. It's almost like virtually every one of my friends are changing and the problem being that I'm not. I'll always remain the same person because I can't see myself being anyone else except who I am now...it's just the cold truth that I might loose a great deal of friends because of this, some who I thought I'd never loose.

12. Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

God I knew asking her was a bad idea...

I don't think she said a word to me today, except when I went out of my way to talk to her, and then she made no effort to further the conversation.

We were never gonna be like Ty and Hannah, Jenna and Mark, Daniel and Chloe or Sean and Renee.
    All these other friends of ours who are going to the formal together, they're so close. But it's still like she's totally apathetic towards me.
    Dammit. I knew it was too good to be true.
    Guess this whole thing just isn't meant for me...

13. aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Aww man don't give up! Maybe she's going through a phase or something. Be cool about it. I guess it'll be hard because you like her a lot, so give her some time. Girls can be odd.

14. Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

I'm just so paranoid that my asking her is gonna wreck the formal for both of us...

But yea, I've got a couple of weeks before it yet, hopefully things get a bit better...

And thanks :)

Last edited: Nov 26, 2007
  15. aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

So now Saad and Sania are going out.

FUCKING HELL.

16. Fear

Fear Well-Known Member

What the fuck have I become? I was just looking back from my first myspace comments to my new ones, over a year ago, and I was such a different person back then. I'm scaring myself...

17. Arlene

I know the feeling, for sure. :ermm:

18. Christopher

Christopher Über Member Über Member

I love how she cares so much...

God, I'll never get over her.

19. Arlene

*hugs tight* I'm sorry hun. <3:hug:

20. Christopher

Christopher Über Member Über Member