"Bleed It Out" Video Released

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Jul 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steve12

steve12 Well-Known Member

Why would we need a break from a band that produced quality, unique videos!

I just don't like it really, this new LP is never gonna grow on me!

2. Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

I agree, people are getting way too excited over it. Would you all prefer he just stood still behind the mic stand?

3. Requiem1394

Requiem1394 Well-Known Member

As a film student, I couldn't disagree more. There is nothing I hate more than MTV style lightning-fast cuts throughout that last MAYBE a quarter-second. This was a LONG shot with very smooth panning. To be honest, I loved the style.

That said, the choreography was terrible. For having such a good idea, nothing dynamic or interesting ever actually happens in the crowd. There isn't anything that makes you want more. It seems to me like the extras didn't have anything planned and it was all improv.

4. steve12

Pretty much, and can be classified as parental guidance

5. Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

They could've rather made a video out of all the live footages of Bleed It Out. It'd have been waaaay better IMO.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2007
  6. EazyLee

EazyLee Well-Known Member

lol, chesters humping the mic could be an inside joke for the band.
    quite dissapointed with the video tho, i agree that it seemed slowpaced, and the fighting looked..uh, not real, like randomair swings =(

7. Radish

Radish Guest

it's not that great a video imo... they could have done so much better. One entire camera shot? come on.. It's LP.... Joe can do WAAAAAYYYY better than that! It would have been cool to see some moves from the band during the bridge, or if the fight started going forwards. haha...Chester's Mic humping... doesn't look nice... Mike could have put a bit more enthusiasm into his verses too... and it would have been cool if they followed the camera with their eyes, so its as if they were singing the song to someone.

8. Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

So, even though people are complaining that theres not enough happening, you'd like Chester to stand still and be boring as well?

9. Colonel Sanders

Colonel Sanders Well-Known Member

maybe if they were playing in the bar fight and there were was quick camera movements it would be awesome. Its ok. I would have liked some artwork flashes or something.

I think its suppose to mean Lp is moving forward as a band.

10. Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

That's looking WAY too far into it. It's a pointless video for a mostly pointless song. Nothing more to it, and not much to it in the first place. hah.

11. steve12

He's basically already doing that anyway, he doesn't have the energy he has in most videos. Basically I would just prefer it if he didn't do such a strange dance.

12. blueeye

blueeye Well-Known Member

I think its ok. Not their best, but also not the worst video. Its kinda unique and different from other videos out there. So thats a plus.
    As for Chester, he was the only one to show some kind of interest in performing and i really don`t see why people have problems with it.

13. Colonel Sanders

Colonel Sanders Well-Known Member

ninjaz

14. Feenix

Feenix Well I Do

My lord that was a crap video. I'm sorry to say it. I love Linkin Park but that video was crap and we all know they're capable of so much more.
    I mean, yes, I expected it, like most to be a bar fight scene. But not like that. It was just one continuous take (which no one does FOR A REASON), the choreography was awful.
    Gawd, it just could've been so much better. I hate to critisice LP but I have nothing good to say about this video.

15. The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Am I the only one that likes this video? So it's something different. Isn't that what MTM is all about? It's a party song, so they had fun with it.

16. Filthy

Filthy instagram & twitter: @evanfass

the vomiting at the end: that shows class... cool idea for a video, but it didn't turn out good

17. Linkin_way

Linkin_way LPA VIP LPA VIP

lol :D

nahh .... the video wasn't that cool ....

it was ... fine.... i think ...
    but not that reaaaal good

i think the ideas in our mind are much better than Mr.Hanns one to do this clip lol

alot of negative critics here for that clip lol

i should u people should do something if your not that comfortable with their new ideas ... style .... video ... etc

really we should :(

18. panza

panza Well-Known Member

the video is technically interesting, but boaring in result. why? because:

there's just one location, the bar. that's okay, but usually, when you've got just one scene, you need to fill it with some kind of story or interaction. the crowd is fighting. okay. but why? what has the band to do with it? it reminded me the metallica's Whisky in the jar video. there's also a band playing at a party, but those people actually do something and it's entertaining.

it's slow. It's a one-long-shot and that techique itself makes you feel it is slower. but that wasn't enough for mr. Hahn and he slowed it a little too. the result is, as it is. the band looks unnatural, especially Brad.

It's interesting, but not entertaining. Any live video of this song has 1000x more energy than this one.

And actually I like chester's moves. it rocks, reminds me of dave gahan, or weiland, or molko or whoever, yes, it's not original, but at least he looks like an adult rocker, not an Emo-teenager

19. BeneathYourSkin

BeneathYourSkin Well-Known Member

No, I enjoy it as well. I wasn't into the whole "What I've Done" type of video, and I think this is a bit better (even though I do love the concept of the WID, it just felt too U2-esque [U2 is ok for music style, but not video])

Have faith in the guys, you know they'll have something coming out next that will top this and most of their other videos.

20. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

It's grown on me. I like it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.