Which LP track emotionally touched you?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Agent, Feb 28, 2007.

TheRockChick

TheRockChick Pffft... LPA Super Member

For me none really, but when am in a fucked up mood i usually feel like listening to either "from the inside" or "runaway", oh and "somewhere i belong".. they just make me feel better somehow!

But any other time, any song by linkin park sounds great to me =]

abajaj2280

abajaj2280 Well-Known Member

deff breaking the habit

Jacen

Jacen Well-Known Member

Breaking The Habit, By Myself and With You..alot of relationship problems leading into the BTH type problems.

Bryan

Bryan Well-Known Member

haha, :lol: Anyway, I think Carousel affected me the most.

marijaLPnarkos

marijaLPnarkos Well-Known Member

I can say I could find myself in almost every song. Any of them can emotionally touch you if it catches you at the moment. Of course, you become kinda untouched once you get used to a song, but the strength of the song definitely remains.

@XVZ: "The Hard Way" is Fort Minor.

Joeykat

Joeykat Forever watching...

Ditto. Easier To Run still catches me out emotionally, stills brings tears to my eyes :(

darkhelixz

darkhelixz Member

Not to sound like a complete puss but Easier To Run almost made me cry the first time I heard it. With You made me want to tear walls down. From the Inside makes me want to rock out mad hard in the middle of the street and start a moshpit.

boojitsu

boojitsu Well-Known Member

my december is the closest one to "touching me" the rest just kind of caress me in an awkward like "do I know you?" kind of way.

-Boojitsu21

edit: OOHHHH we count hybrid theory ep stuff here too eh?, well in that case...

Part of me was one of the best songs ever. If there ever should be a high-quality like re-done track of LP that song should be it. One of the best songs.

Geoff

Geoff Hipster Kitty

high school

In The End was the first linkin park song i heard and damn did i love that one..
    With You, Crawling and Runaway are songs i rekon i can relate 2 coz im in high school and i always come home and turn it up LOUD in my room.......linkin park RULE!

ShoutOutLP

ShoutOutLP Member

Same here :)

Annatar

Annatar Member

One Step Closer. Every word from that song emotionally touched me.
    Also Runaway, Numb and Faint.

BeneathYourSkin

BeneathYourSkin Well-Known Member

P5hng Me A-wy and 1 stp Kloser. At least any time they now play them live with the Reanimation lyrics in them - Pushing Me Away "Reverse Psychology..." and in One Step Closer "These are the places..."

When I heard both songs in the Reanimation versions, I was going through a tough time. I was scared about choices I made and I was angry because I felt no one was listening to me. If I hear the two songs I usually go into a trance of bobbing my head to the beat and I can feel my heart racing. It's a feeling I never got from any of the other songs.

Well, ok, My December is just a mind-blowing song to me. I'm not too sure what it is about the song that gets me, but I get so involved in it. I mean the original version by the way.

Stakiman

Stakiman Member

Pushing me Away, With You :) Those are. :)

pugofdoom

pugofdoom Well-Known Member

The "My December" on Reanimation. I felt like crying!:p

linkinparkluvr224

linkinparkluvr224 Well-Known Member

Easier To Run, Runaway, Krwlng, Breaking The Habit, Part Of Me, From The Inside, By Myself...

I could go on. They made so many songs where I almost cried.

Fort Minor's "Feel Like Home" was one that really was hard to listen to for a while, for me. I really related to Mike's verse about his grandpa dying, and I was still trying to get over my Grandma passing away at the time, and when he says "My grandfather's face is stuck in my mind and how seeing him tonight's gonna be the last time" and "Laying in that box people look so still", I literally almost bawled at that. It was hard, but now I love it, it helped me through it.

Linkin Park/Fort Minor = Life.

FMLPFAN4LIFE

FMLPFAN4LIFE Member

I'd have to say most/all of LP's songs have touched me in one way or another. But I'd have to say the song that touched me most of all was, "Numb."

Conjure

Conjure Active Member

Most of them, if not all of them. But the ones that touch me the most are Pushing Me Away (Live Piano Version), Numb, Crawling and In The End.