"Got Something You Want To Let Out?" thread

Discussion in 'Feedback & FAQ' started by Will, Apr 2, 2007.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

OK, I'm a firm believer in the new rules that state that a thread should only have so many posts in it before it's closed. It makes things less chaotic, and creates less havoc when thirteen people are trying to be the twenty-five thousandth post in a given thread. But the thread mentioned in the title in Serious Chat almost never loads for me, or it takes forever. I think it might be because of the volume of posts in the thread. I don't think it has to do with the number, because it's well below the number of many other well-aged threads. But I think it has to do with the fact that most of the posts are extremely long (as they should be). So, I think the staff should discuss opening a new thread to replace the old thread, so that it loads as fast as before, and to maybe instate a new rule that says it should only last one thousand or so posts. But maybe that's just me.

And then again, maybe the problem is just me. But digest it if you will.

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

Taken care of ;)

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Cool. I figured someone would've been like, "You're a jerk. It's just you." :lol:

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

Nah, it took quite awhile for it to load when I tried it. But after that, it was OK. I figured I'd create a new thread anyways, probably time for a new one anyways.