Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

Will do.

2. John

John LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

same

3. aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I feel I'm ugly.

:(

4. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Psh, where'd you get that? You know that's not true :)

5. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

AS IF DEAR!

I think most of the guys here (and some girls too :shifty:) find you pretty or attractive <3.

So yeah..get that theory out of your head cause it ain't true. :lol:

6. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

What he said. :lol:

7. Christopher

Christopher Über Member Über Member

:p Yeah.

Aisha, dear, you know that's not true. You're absolutely the opposite of ugly. ^_^

8. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

After just speaking on the phone to him, it just hit me that I really miss my friend David. He was like a second brother to me and probably the best friend I've ever had and now he's a soldier.

Ah well just means when he's back on April 13th we'll all have to go to the pub and get pissed. :lol:

9. aki*lp

You guys are really sweet.
    I just I don't know really.

Yesterday my brother dropped a bombshell on us.
    For his next semester at Durham university he needs about nine thousand pounds.

Where will we get the money?

I've been living in this house for about nine years, and to think of selling it or putting it up for rent. To imagine having others to live here.
    Or to live literally in another province. What about my schooling?
    And my parents were screaming at eachother.
    My sister blames my brother.
    I really don't think it's anyones fault.
    Because of this my sister's hope of studying abroad are not going to happen.

10. Joeykat

Joeykat Forever watching...

I am fuming at the other members of my course. I slogged over an assignment for two weeks to try and get it done on time, 80% of the class hadn't even started it. The week after it was due our lecturer went over the ENTIRE assignment brief explaining each step. I felt this was unfair because the 80% who hadn't started it still hadn't made an effort to do it let alone hand something in. So the lecturer explained everything then came upto me and said that I did it wrong and had to redo it ALL by tuesday. Of course I talked back and said that if she had explained the assignment or written the questions clearer to begin with I wouldn;t be in this predicament.

Needless to say, the 80% of the class STILL hasn't even started it.. This is major p!ss take....

11. Linja

Okay what the hell? I was all ready to find information and all on a project in geography, but they said they'll find it and send it to me so I can work it over. I got the information yesterday but didn't have the time to work it over. I open the file today, and see GARBAGE. That's not what we needed to find! There's nothing worthwhile in there! And I was told that 'it's all in there! you just have to cut it down from 20 pages to 6-7!'. Bullshit. It's due tomorrow. Fuck.

12. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

I just got back from the hospital because I had horrible horrible pains like.. where my esophagus I guess you could say is. I dunno what to call it or how to explain where it was but it was above my stomach.

I was given medicine and couldn't breathe very well for a short time, they said it was anxiety from the medicine probably but I feel better now. I may have an ulcer though, but it freaked me out for a bit. It sucked. >_<

I'm feeling better now though, I'm just really tired.. Man, everything bad happens to me wth haha. I must be cursed.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2007
  13. Daniel

Daniel Run for your life. LPA Super Member

Like WTF? See, this girl at my workplace who I used to be interested in, and I THOUGHT I was mates with, someone told her that I had been spreading rumours about her liking me or something, which was totally untrue. But maybe this was a good thing after all, as it showed me what kind of person she really is. Even after I had explained I never said anything like that, she just started abusing me, telling me that she'd never actually added my number to her phone, that she'd only ever done anything out of pity, telling me to go fuck myself, and that she knew what kind of "type" I was. Which apparently is (and I quote) "the sweet little innocent boy who actually turns out to be some stalker-ish guy". Okay, the last thing I have ever been described as is "innocent" and I definitely am not a stalker, but yeah, it turns out everything she'd ever told me was a lie. So I went off at her (on MSN), just absolutely ballistic.

And I "get" to work with her on Saturday. Oh joy >_<

14. aki*lp

THE MOST HATED PERSON IN CLASS TEN-K GOES TO:

*Drum roll*

Aisha!

15. Jacen

Jacen Well-Known Member

ZOMG...Sucks to be you Dan.......I hate those types of people....never listen to what you say...It's SO ANNOYING!

16. Linja

:hug:s to Aisha<3 and Anya<3.

17. Janie Jones

Janie Jones Meghna is a Headcase

The stupidest class in the world award goes to...

*drumroll*

TEN K!

No offence, but if they hate sweet, pretty and intelligent people, they're kinda outta their minds.

18. aki*lp

Haha that made me laugh a little. I am so stupid because I never knew how many people/ how much people hated me.
    When they pretended to be nice.

19. Joeykat

Joeykat Forever watching...

Some people really do not deserve to be on my course.. Yes I am still on about the 80% of people who STILL have not done the assignment... But the extension got extended to next thursday.. to my utmost annoyance. AND the same people who skived off last week did it AGAIN! grrr they really do p!ss me off sometimes... When we go paintballing I am so gunna shoot them all in the balls...

*grumbles*

I also have like 8 assignments due for the end of this month.. o the joy *rolls eyes*

And all the threads I post in tend to go quiet *paranoia*

20. Linja

Then they are two-faced and suck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.