Has Linkin Park lost fans???

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by thesungoesdown, Mar 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arthas

Arthas New Member

In my country I don't know if 1% of population has ever heard of them, but I did and I am glad I did beacuse it is a good stuff they make and i think there are not lot of those who abandon LP beacuse of there last albums,my friend listens to them every two hours at least one song,so when the new album gets out i am sure there will be those who will return to LP as their favorites...:whistling

2. Mrwee

Mrwee Active Member

I think your right, they are good but honestly im getting pretty sick of listening to the same songs over and over..

3. SRPSKILPFAN

SRPSKILPFAN Banned

Ne verujem da LP nema fanove u Bosni:blink: Znam da su im oba albuma (Hybrid Theory i Meteora) bila najprodavanija u Srbiji, Sloveniji, Hrvatskoj, Grckoj, Rumuniji....(sada nisam siguran za Bosnu, ali Balkan je Balkan...) Mislim da bi ove ili sledece godine cak i mogli da dodju kod nas (Srbija)...

I think there are lot's of fans that are going to return to Linkin Park as their favorite band...:)

4. Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

It happens to alot of bands. They won some, they lose some. But as long as LP focus on their loyal fans, they will stick around for a long time.

5. CSings

CSings New Member

if any fans have been lost they'll come bk right when the new album drops

6. lordcephid

lordcephid New Member

well mayb so but theres sum harcore linkin park fans like me still around but mayb they took quite awhile to get their next album out alot of ppl may have stop being a fan of LP. But hopefully their latest album wont screw em much hopefully they get sum fans bak.

7. Jubble

Jubble Member

Heh, who ever said they had to be into Linkin Park forever? People's interest(s) change overtime. Odds are that the band's music did not lead to the person's decision if they were fans of the band beforehand. Hopefully you get what I mean.

8. Cuidado314

Cuidado314 Well-Known Member

Learn to spell your words out. Don't use phonetics.

Anyway, I think if you're dedicated enough, it won't matter that it took so long. Obviously, if you can't wait, you're not a fan. Music takes time to perfect, and LP's music takes even longer, cuz they're perfectionists. But, {In the end} it'll be worth it. We just have to hang in there.:shifty:

9. Jubble

Jubble Member

If they can't wait then we're not fans? I don't agree with that, really. Sure music takes time to perfect but some fans are more or less excited for a new release meaning they "can't wait". Doesn't mean they still do not appreciate the music when that's a clear sign they do.

10. Cuidado314

Cuidado314 Well-Known Member

I'm not saying that the fans can't wait... they can. It's the people who get fed up with waiting that they no longer want to be fans cuz of the delays and the false release dates. If the album comes out and they want it and like it, obviously they're still fans, but if not, then it's not worth the sake of arguing about it.

11. 1stpKlosr

1stpKlosr Member

Lp pwns, i really dont think ill get tired of it
    unless they stop making songs

12. thesungoesdown

thesungoesdown It's like I'm paranoid..

man thanks for bumping my thread i forgot what my user name was LMAO!

but i totally agree, with LP changing its sound a bit they're keeping things interesting and innovative for fans at least

13. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Necroposting like a mofo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.