Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christopher

Christopher Über Member Über Member

I hate you so bad. :lol: I don't, that way...

2. John

John LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

why?

3. Jennster

Jennster "That's hot."

She has the biggest mouth in our school. Seriously.

4. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

:hug:

5. Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

I just watched my grandma die.
    My dad yelled at me for crying over it. ^
    I just got rejected by the girl I've been mad about for four years.
    Oh and my new Geo teacher is a bitch, though that seems slightly insignificant right now.
    Bleargh
    :cloud:

6. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

:hug:!

...oh, Malidear, have one too :hug:!

7. miny_girl_LP

miny_girl_LP wow the dark side has cookies!I'm there!

well i donno how it feels like to watch someone die, although i know what it feels like to be shouted at in that situation. When my grandma died 3 years ago my dad scolded me and my sister for crying too....but i forgive him cause in these situations people are stressed....i maen i never though i'll over her death.I was so depressed i didn't want to get out of bed in the morning.
    Don't give a fuck about your teacher, mine are also the same...but as i always say - to be a teacher is not a professon ,it's a mental illness:lol: They are all sick!:lol:
    And the girl...donno what to say except sorry! Cause i know how it sucks, having all your emotions blown away that way.
    My advice - Chin up!There's always tomorrow.Try to forget about today and start everything over when the new day comes. Try not to carry excess emotions over nothing.
    :hug:

8. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

My dog Max has lung cancer and only has a few more weeks to live.

[​IMG]

How the hell do dogs get lung cancer?! :(

9. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

That's a good question, Anya :hug: for you and for your darling Max.

10. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Thank you very much.

11. Fox

Fox Love & Trolls LPA Super Member

I know!.. :hug:

----------------------

I feel so much better now... I think I'm relaxed right now and happy again..

^_^

12. Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

:lol: Thats the first time anyones been able to make me laugh for a few days.
    And your right with everything you said, thank you. :smile:
    :cloud:

13. miny_girl_LP

anytime....you know i have been through a lot and i just....i just feel a lot of sympathy for everybody's pain....
    remember if you need to talk about something ....that's what we're here for:hug:

14. John

John LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

damn, this day has been hell

15. miny_girl_LP

the last few days have been awsome...but donno why tonight i feel miserable because of my bigest torture!
    he's a guy from my class and i have liked him for 4 years now!I just can't shake him off my mind.....i want to tell him but by the mere thought he might laugh in my face, makes my heart curl up in a tiny painful ball! I can't take it anymore.Tonight is one of those nightс where my emotions get the best of me and i break down and cry because of him. I'm so weak i can't do anything about it. I tryed to talk with my best friend about it but she only scolded me for liking him.

16. Fox

:hug:....!!!!

Just let your emotions out.. and talk to SOMEONE that will really listen to you, not scolding because you like him... :sleep:
    Bbbbooooyyyyssss......
    It has been four years already, you should talk to him, don't be afraid. You'll never know if he likes you back or not if you don't talk to him... and if he laughs at you, you just tell him: "Orietta is going to slap you!!! :lol: ".. and then tell me about it and I will do it.. ^_^

Have a bunch of hugs from me bb! :hug: :hug:

17. ...Lauren?

...Lauren? Sadist Sagittarius

@miny_girl: If it's been that long, you should just tell him. Trust me, it will clear a lot up. If he doesn't like you, then it'll be easier to get over him, and if he does then you might just have yourself a boyfriend. And if he laughs at you, tell him Lauren will slap him too. :lol: Except I don't slap I punch.

And yeah, you should probably talk to someone who won't scold you for liking him.

18. Fox

See!!.. now we are two who's going to slap him/punch him if he laughs at you... ^_^ .. yay for girlpower!!..

But back to you miny_girl_lp.. if he laughs at you, then it will just show you how a jerk/stupid guy he is... pfttt.. I have had enough with guys...
    AND THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE: no one should laugh on what other people think or feel.. (I would like to use another word but then I'll get warned..) so it just so "wrong"...
    And "pffttt" your friend once again.... I don't know how pople can be so ignorant... arghhh..

But hey miny_girl_lp, I send you a lot of freaking hugs bb!! :hug:.. I know they are *online* hugs.. but yeah.. have more! :hug: :hug: :hug:
    ^_^

19. miny_girl_LP

Awww thanks you guys i feel a lot better^_^
    May be i hould talk to him....but don't wory if he laughs he'll feel my knee between his legs and then i'll let you two finish him off!:lol: Anyways i think i'll talk to him at the end of the school year so i can have a whole summer to get over him.:D

20. Kate

Kate beat me senseless LPA Super Member

Nothing quite like a backhand to the face, Miny.

I am unfit for any sort of relationship, but that doesn't appear to stop me from trying. Well, sort of.

Back story: I met a guy about ten years older than myself about ten months ago. (I was nineteen, he was twenty-nine; we're now twenty and thirty, respectively.) We hit it off, both being interested in the same sort of things: weird movies, science fiction, exploring, photography, and weird music. After a while, it became clear that while we were more than friends, we weren't quite dating. Neither of us was ready to make the jump, and so awkwardness ensued. At least, awkwardness until he picked me up one day and my mother met him. She didn't approve of his mohawk, she didn't approve of his age, and she told me that I was not to contact him ever again, saying that he was probably some kind of predator with a taste for much younger girls. When she told me this, I was so angry I got up and walked out the door and didn't come back until the next day. Imagine being told that the only reason someone was interested in you was because he wanted to rape you. That was seven months ago.

Since then, I've obviously flouted her doctrine, having seen and talked to him on quite a regular basis. It did, however, put a damper on the flirting, which is really a pity, because that was quite good and was possibly going somewhere. Also, because of the nature of our friendship and the fact that I was away at school for most of the past six months, both of us started developing other romantic interests, most of which crashed and burned, while others just fizzled.

Enough of that. I saw him again last night (for our long-planned Ignore the Super Bowl and Just Watch Max Headroom Fest), and realized that a) I might just be crazy about this guy, and b) it is impossible to date someone who you have been forbidden to see. This sucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.