Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

aw, how awful. what is this drug problem? what are you getting into?

staying calm is always good for you. the only way I can get through times like that is by floating through life, not let things bother me as much. but it's hard to do sometimes.

good luck, man.

---------
    @Mali:
    Aw, sweetie. I'm sorry. I feel the same way sometimes. Knee and all. :hug:

2. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

I'm having another one of those "all against me" problems.

3. Holiday

aww :hug:

4. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Everything seems to be fucking up for me right now.

- I dropped out of college (that isn't so bad because I'm taken care of with a job where I'll be earning £2000 a month so that's cool, it's just that I hate the fact that everyone is looking at me with such fucking dissapointment).

- There's no change on the social issue with my old friends who still all seem to be up their own asses lately.

- I feel really fucking guilty about the concert last week when I met that girl. I mean going to her house and, well you know, and leaving and not speaking since...I must have come off as a real asshole which isn't what I intended since I accidently lost her phone number and I'm not too keen on one nighters.

5. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Doesn't sound like things are going all that well for you.

I can understand why people may be disappointed in you as far as dropping out of college goes, but it is your choice. And as long as you are happy with your decision and things work out for you, then that is all that matters.

As for your social issues, some people are just idiots. If you have a hard time socializing with them, then maybe they are not your friends and you should hang out with a better crowd. That will make things easier and better for you.

And as for this girl issue, it's good that you feel guilty, but it isn't your fault. You lost your phone number and if you had it you would have called her and such. It's the thought that counts, and hopefully you will find away to settle things out with that girl.

I'm sorry things aren't going well. I'm in a tough situation with some things as well. Hopefully, we'll pull through. Things should fix up and everything will be okay. I promise you. ;)

6. whoneedssubtext?

whoneedssubtext? gggg-uNOT

7. Janie Jones

Janie Jones Meghna is a Headcase

:hug: Fuck them all. Not literally though.

8. miny_girl_LP

miny_girl_LP wow the dark side has cookies!I'm there!

Today one of my cousins got into hospital and the doctor's hesitations are about a sclerosis!I'm afraid that her sister isn't going to take it good...with her emotional unstable situation she might start cutting her wrists again!All this is getting to me pretty fast and i'm like an emotional wreck right now afraid to loose them both.

9. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Moving to Paris in 1 month baby!!!!

10. Holiday

I'm sick.

I'm almost late paying for school (almost $3,000 -_-; )

I have work in a few hours.

I have to buy books. (so expensive!)

One of my best friends ran away to KS without telling anyone with her abusive bf.

school starts on monday. I have 15 credits. the most I've had since my freshman year.

fuck.

11. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Don't worry. Things will turn up and everything will be fine. It just takes time, patience, and hope.

12. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

Honestly, I don't see why people make such a big deal about colours of Smarties. *shakes head*

13. Ronin

Ronin Well-Known Member

dont worry my friend. things will clear out. they always do. just take things one day at a time. if you didnt, you'd constantly be changing your underwear :)

Well, my parents have finally found out that I am gay. They were in utter shock and dismay. They where more hurt about the lying than the entire gay issue. They began screaming names at me, and just kept calling me fag. It didnt hurt, i knew this day would come. My mom told me that i am not allowed to do anything "gay" until i graduate and get out of the house. My mom kept asking me all these questions, which seemed kinda crazy, but i could understand from her point of view. My dad cried that night. I was pretty upset, but im glad that my family knows at least. my brother knew for a long time, but never said anything to my folks. right now they are acting "normal", and are worried about me getting through school right now. It really sucks, because my mom keeps reminding me that "I've ruined the family" and "turned the family upside down into the garbage". its okay though. My mom grew up baptist, so she was raised with the knowledge of gay people will die and burn in hell. Shes still trying to get me to go out with girls, even though she knows. She even mentioned that she's going to "change me". I dont know what will happen in the future, but i've alot of shit going on right now, so i will have to put this on the back burner for now. I didnt mean to sound emo-ish, but i just had to tell somebody, and i trust the LPA with things like this. you guys rock.

14. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

@Ronin

Ah, damn parents. I don't understand why people think being gay is bad. I mean, whatever floats your boat, right? You have to try to be happy in life somehow, and if that's what fufills thats, so be it. Actually, one of my best friends is somewhat gay (I guess, he goes out with guys and girls). Doesn't bother me the slightest, really. I just hate how people are discriminated against for such things. Even worse that I get discriminated against too, just because my best friend is gay -- wtf? I don't really care, as I stand up for him, and that's all that matters to me - my friends. I guess your parents' background just disagrees with it, but hey, times change. You need to teach them to live with it, and they can't change who you are, solely because they think this, although, you still should listen to your parents, you just need to judge your and your parents' decisions. If that makes any sense at all to you, I'll be amazed, as I rarely ever make sense but yeah - I'll shut up now. =p

Good luck.

15. Janie Jones

Janie Jones Meghna is a Headcase

I think he's absolutely right, and Ronin youre parents are absolutely unjustified in their behavior. They should love you as a son first and a person next...if that made sense. Whatever happens, I just really hope you don't feel guilty about it, because you absolutely shouldn't. Hope everything works out, dear. :hug:

16. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

:hug: to you all.

I, being sneaky and not exactly dishonest at this very moment, happen to have wrecked my knee even more. One more fall and my only option may very well be an operation. But I am going to try very hard to study better, I have three tests to make up next week for ones that I skipped, and I am going to damn well write them, and write them good.

17. miny_girl_LP

miny_girl_LP wow the dark side has cookies!I'm there!

that's good thinking
    hope you do good:D Good luck!!!!!

18. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

Mali! Geez, stop breaking things. Especially yourself! :lol: :hug:

19. Fox

Fox Love & Trolls LPA Super Member

Hope everything comes out fine!
    You'll be alright, just try to think what are the consequences before you do anything!.. big hug to you! :hug:

And I broke my knee playing tennis 2 days ago... >_<
    But anyways, feel better Sawyer! ^_^

20. Matt

Matt Official Ghost of the LPA LPA Super Member

I've had it with her.

I'm convinced she's completely forgotten everyone she used to be friends with. For days now, I've passed her several times, and she said nothing to me. Even when I say hello first, she says nothing. She went to my neighborhood the other day, and I caught up to her before she crossed the street from school. We said our hello's, and then she kept walking with some friends in no way aknowledging that I was still there. The next day I was with Alex going to class, when we passed her. I said hello, and she said absolutely nothing. And...

She was ALONE.

I can't take how people change like that. I know I've become a complete band geek, but I don't forget who my friends are. I still talk to all of them and hang out.

People change. I hate it so much, but it's true. The nicest people can become so ignorant and bitter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.