Montreal College Shootings

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mark, Sep 13, 2006.

The_Rising_Tied

The_Rising_Tied Well-Known Member

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Alright, you can either calm the hell down immediately and stop being so antagonistic, or you can be warned. Talk about a complete overreaction. You're mad, we get it. I'm mad, but you don't see me attacking everything in sight to try and deal with it. Manage your anger better. You're acting completely irrational. Stop.

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

Holy crap, did someone actually call me insensitive of the sorts? :lol:

I'm not telling you to "get over being afraid." I'm telling you get over the fact that people are going to drag personal politics into ANYTHING with a high profile tragic outcome.

People need to stop coming to Serious Chat with a hothead; rarely do they think clearly. It never comes out well when folks come here looking for someone's head to bite off.

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

It could have been any of us here. You don't see us overreacting and throwing around insults. Most of us will come close to death at one point in our life, or if we don't, someone we know will. I know I've been in that situation before. Yet I'm not on some internet forum acting like a maniac because it could've been me or a family member who died.

Oh, and for what its worth, teenagers die every day, probably more like every hour. Anastasia isn't special, and certainly not the only one that age who has died. Hell, I bet that somewhere in the world, as I typed this post, some 18 year old died who didn't have to. Just fucking drop it. Yes, it's a tragedy, but you've overreacting over something that is sadly so common in our world.

The_Rising_Tied

alright fine wtv. sorry for being so bitchy. I didnt mean to get you guys ticked off and im sorry mark,todd, andrea and kaeton.

Sorry Everyone.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Vampirefreaks is NOT a bad site and most of the people there are good people. I happen to have an account there and I find it pathetic how certain people (Neil in particular) want to attack it because of one f--ing idiot.

It's not goth culture that did it. It's not videogames. It's an idiot with psychological issues who didn't get help before it was too late. Nothing else.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Exactly.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

The question in all of this, which the media never asks is..where were the parents at? Nobody ever looks to see if the problem stemmed at home. Perhaps he had a horrible family life and it scarred him psychologically. Nobody ever considers that.

Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Thank youuu.
    That's exactly what I've been thinking all this time.
    I just couldn't find a way to say it a bit...nice.

The_Rising_Tied

cuz the media just wants a good story, they dont care about the people. Just their ratings.

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

Right, if she would've died any other way, we wouldn't even know who she was or know of her death. The media wants stories that make entertaining TV

SPACED

SPACED Well-Known Member

exactly, if someone died of suffocation, no one would care, but if someone gets gunned down in a college by some fucked up reatard, money in the bank

Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Amen!