Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janie Jones

Janie Jones Meghna is a Headcase

Ouuuuuch, poor Miaz. :hug:

What do you call it when youre scared of being happy (somethingophobia) because you know to pay for it youll have to be realy, really sad later on. I think I have it. >_<

2. Tomi

Tomi &nbsp; LPA Addict

Karma, maybe?

3. Joeykat

Joeykat Forever watching...

Karma sucks big bums lol

4. Janie Jones

Karma's when you do something wrong. I should know, I'm from the religion who invented (?) it.

*sigh* Too good to be true. Trouble's brewing again.

5. Holiday

Holiday Married and on a life-long adventure! LPA Super VIP

Thank you, Je mange la pomme(sorry, I don't know your real name) and Darcy. I appreciate that you acknowledged I was upset and just let me know you noticed.

It's been a very stressful time.

6. Tomi

Tomi &nbsp; LPA Addict

Hence why I love karma....

I meaaannn.. :lol:

7. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I found out today that one of the professors at my university died on Saturday.
    At least he died peacefully in his sleep.
    R.I.P. Professor Nolan.

8. Janie Jones

Holiday: I'm glad things are (?) looking up. :). I'm Meghna, btw.

9. llewellyn101

llewellyn101 Well-Known Member

[+ntr] `%%, `%, `%%, `%%'`%% << WELCOME TO THE #UNDERGROUND >> / /<Chunkie> I'm HUGE in Japan<SpoX> there even i am hung like a horse<Chunkie> my little pony?`%%`%%, `%%'`%%, `%

HARHARHARHARHAR

Last edited: Oct 24, 2006
  10. Joeykat

Joeykat Forever watching...

I;m drunk, water isn't sobering me up at all. I have 3 pints of the stuff.. and now I am feeling very sick, and spell checker is getting on my tits.

11. Tom

Tom LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

eat lots of bread, that apparently soaks up all the shiz.

12. The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

It's been some time but I'm finally ready to admit it all. Everything about Jess and I was a lie. First off, we met on a forum I used to belong to years ago. I don't know why I lied about it to everyone but I did and I apologized to everyone that I told it to. Jess and I broke up. A few days before I was supposed to fly out there to see her. Somehow my mom got her number and called her mother to talk to her about my going there. Her mom told mine that Jess had actually been lying to me for a long time now. Her mom did not know I was going to be coming there, and her dad is not the asshole I was told. They're actually happily married and he doesn't mistreat her. Her sister Hannah does NOT have leukemia, she lied about that too. Oh. And she isn't 17. Found that out too. She's really the younger sister. She's 14, which makes me completely sick to my stomach everytime I think of it. Hannah (her sister,) is really 19, and all the pictures I've had of Jess, were of Hannah, not her. So basically 4 years of lies. I don't even know who I was talking to from the very beginning but I doubt it was Jess. And now what's even worse is that I lost $314 from this whole thing. I finally talked to Jess's mom who is incredibly nice and understanding, and her and her husband agreed to pay for half the ticket cost. I cut off all ties from Jess and it's completely done.

The worst part is, that honestly, this has destroyed my trust in anyone. If someone could lie that easily to me, how can I trust anyone else? I've been so miserable from this, it takes a lot of effort to not have a breakdown once in a while. This whole thing has really scarred me and even though I feel like I'm over it, once in a while I still feel the hurt. I don't know why I was so stupid.

13. Tomi

Tomi &nbsp; LPA Addict

Nate, here's a tip, no matter how good an internet relationship may look, don't do it. Just don't even think about it. Keep local. -_-

I'm rather sorry to hear what happened to you. Beyond terrible. I can't believe that kid stooped so low to do such a thing to you.

Think of this on the bright side, at least it wasn't some 40-year old guy instead. *shudder*

14. The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Yeah, and trust me, I'm usually not the one for internet relationships, I don't know what was wrong with me.

And hey, Hannah was pretty hot. Why couldn't I find her first? :lol:

15. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

Trust me, I know too...been in a couple. One was really nice, while the other was a big giant train wreck (long story). Thing is though, they don't really work. As much I hate to say it sometimes, it doesn't. Tomi's right...stick to around you're area. Which is why I need to move out :lol:

16. Tomi

Tomi &nbsp; LPA Addict

Apparently BC have the hottest girls in Canada...

And it's true! *whitstles*

17. Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

Last night I went out to perkins with a friend of mine just to chill out and saw a really cute girl, so I worked up the courage and actually asked her out. Was hard for me because, well, doing that kindof stuff is difficult :lol:

She actually said yes which made my day, so I'm happy. Hopefully it works out. But then it doesn't help that I came within like 2 feet of hitting a deer on the way home, thankfully that didn't happen.

So yea, I'm pretty happy at the moment. First girl I've asked out that didn't turn me down. :D

18. llewellyn101

llewellyn101 Well-Known Member

Nate, I can see that is your real talent... u always seem to be positive in difficult situations...

I want you to know that eventhough you have lost faith in ppl, ppl still have faith in you..

It might take you a while to rebuild that "ties of trust" u lost, but you have to remember that we all lie sometimes...

and we look out for our own needs rather than those of others... We want to satisfy our own primary drives for love, sex, affection, physiological needs etc first, and at any cost...

Maybe she was lonly... maybe she satisfied her primary need for affection through her suster with you... She realized what you liked, and changed to suit your needs.. and consequintly hers....

PM me if u need to talk about it

19. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I'm so god damn annoyed with some of these damn secrets going around between a few of my friends, I mean seriously it's not like they're combinations to safe or something but just general things between friends and yet people are still scared that the secrets will be told to people who shouldn't know etc. No one will fucking tell if their friends with the person they're telling it to.

Secrets and lies just piss me off, they're a nuisence to the human kind.

20. the_king_of_all

the_king_of_all LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I have to say (to both you and tomi) that you're not quite right there. If both sides go into an internet relationship with the right attitude it can work amazingly. Almost better than a local relationship. I mean, if you just take it slowly, the net is fine. Me and Kay have been together (officialy) almost 10 months now and we've met up twice and still going strong, and i wouldn't swap what i have with her for any amount of sucessful local relationships. With any one. So yes, internet relationships can work, but it's just not often they do. Thankfuly i'm in one that does and i'm veeeeerry happy in it. Sucks though it does, not being with her all the time, i can sit through that for the moments we do have together. Since i love her to bits, i can wait for that. It just takes the right attitude, commitment and above all trust from both people involved.

(Sorry if that sounded at all argumentative, it wasn't meant to :lol:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.