New Album Release Pushed Back

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Aug 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

What?

Do you even know what you are talking about?

LPdiscovery02

LPdiscovery02 Well-Known Member

I dont wanna argue i was just in a bad mood and then i read that and it made me more angry but a bowl has calmed me down... i just think they need to stop doing so much on the side but i will be patient

Nick

Nick Great Job! LPA Super VIP

well, whatever it takes to get it done and become a good succesful album, that's all i care, and if it takes longer, AT LEAST I"L HAVE MONEY TO BUY IT FROM CHRISTMAS lol

The_Rising_Tied

The_Rising_Tied Well-Known Member

wow! everyone is getting mad at eachother!

people you guys need to calm down! its not a big deal....like andrea said weve waited this long...a couple of months isnt going to be a big deal! just everyone in the lpu has a chat with mike on tuesday talk 2 him about it then ok?

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Example: Tool. One album every 5 years, and they put out gold. You should be more patient instead of being greedy.

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I think you need to chill a little bit man.

The fact is that there's no way in hell Mike could write and produce Fort Minor and put an honest amount of dedication into new LP material at the same time. After all Mike is probably the most important member of LP in terms of his music knowledge and understanding of working protools and creating complexed samples (not that the other members should be considered inferior or less talented).

Yes it's a pain in the ass that we've gotta wait a little longer however don't you think it'll be worth the wait when you finally pop that CD and think ''holy shit this is good''?

I think we all need to grasp the concept that LP are only doing this for their fans...hell after Hybrid Theory, Reanimation, Meteora and Collision Course they probably have enough money so they wouldn't have to work another day in their lives...they chose not to do that though because they actualy give a shit about their fans. So I think instead of everyone bitching about how we've gotta wait a few more months to get hold of the new LP CD I think we should be thankful and anticipate it's release, after all LP aren't oblagated to make a CD just to make us happy, they choose to do it though, so be patient and we'll reap the rewards of waiting when it comes out I'm sure.

Nick

Nick Great Job! LPA Super VIP

EXACTLY we all need to just sit tight and LP will come through with a golden piece of work

2xPutt

2xPutt Well-Known Member

they say that the album will not be released until 2007, but has everyone forgotten the LPU? November is only 2 months away. I really, really believe that we will see a new track or tracks on the LPU6.0 CD. if they appear on the album or not, I think we will hear something "new" to us around that time.

i'm VERY impatient and I honestly do not see why we don't have a new LP record in our hands right this very instant. but then again, I'm not in a band, especially one of the caliber as LP, nor do I even know what goes INTO the process, so I sit and I wait..... very very anxiously, lol.

and maybe Mike was actually kidding to the interviewer? maybe it's done and during the chat, he'll be like "psych, the album's coming out next week" :lol:

i'm trying to be optimistic, let's all relax and listen to QWERTY a million times til then :)

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I keep getting the feeling that the new LPU CD will be made up of songs from the japan shows...

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

There will be only one benefit if that is so.

QWERTY.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

If that's the route they take, they'll put "Reading My Eyes" and "Pushing Me Away" on it as well.

The_Rising_Tied

well ya...but remember to talk 2 mike on lpu on tuesday people!!! about the new cd!

ask him a bunch of questions

Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

Hmmm, let's see.

Chester was recording the Snow White Tan album, Joe was directing movies, Brad was helping out with the FM project and Holly Brook's record, and Phoenix and Rob spend time with their families after almost 2 years of being on the road. The band has familes too you know.

I'm sorry, but I hate people like you. We've waited 3 years since the last album, so what is a couple more months gonna do? You think Linkin Park can just make an album like that and release it anytime you want them to do. Making a record takes a long time. There's pre-production, recording, mixing, and then promoting the record, so the release date push shouldn't be surprising considering the fact they're only in the recording process.

All in all, just be patient. Pretty soon we will be getting LPTV, a single, and an album title.

The_Rising_Tied

well said paul... well said lol

bruno_lp

bruno_lp Member

patient

so long time........."LP portugal"

ciggis

ciggis New Member

I would probably feel better about the new album being pushed back if QWERTY wasn't such a let down of generic metal.

1. Bad song

plus

2.Extended release.....great!

I wonder if I'll still care by the time of its release. A man can only have so much patience especially when they gave the fans a launch time.

underground1

underground1 Well-Known Member

they're not just doing more music for the fans, ever hear of a contract

Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

its not like they're gonna be sued or fined for not completing there contractthough. correct me if im wrong but isnt all the contract does is prevent them from releasing material on another label??? whoever said that the only reason they're even doing this is for the fans is right, though im sure they all have a love of music thats a factor in that as well. sit tight people, the new album will be awesome, i have no doubts anymore
    :cloud:

Paperku7

Paperku7 Banned

wrong. thier contract states that they must put out 7 albums through WB. (Hybrid Theory, Re-Animation, Meteora, Live in Texas, Collision Course, and Fort Minor). if i am right with it being 7, this could be the last LP record. We will see. i sure hope not :(

Shell Shock

Shell Shock Active Member

everybody calm down, we'll probably get new LPTV in Sept., the radio single of "Behind Your Lies" will surely be released on Halloween, a video in November and the album will come out in march. :) yay!

Last edited: Aug 21, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.