Can't Hear You Now Music Video Released by Mike Shinoda

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Dec 7, 2018.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Mike Shinoda has released the video for Can't Hear You Now, the final track from his album Post Traumatic. The video directed by Tim Mattia features Mike emotively singing the song as a blurred silhouette on a bright white background. Tim Mattia also directed Heavy from Linkin Park's latest album One More Light. Check out the video below.

Source: YouTube

Kevin likes this.
    brady

brady I am the LPA LPA Super Member

The lighting is awesome an all, but I wish there was a bit more though. It has potential but it's kinda wasted a bit imo

Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

It's a neat video, and I really like the minimalism. I really get some Hoodie Allen vibes when I listen to the track though, is that just me?

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

Shinoda's lip-syncing here is trash

Modern Guitar God

Modern Guitar God Nets 2021 LPA Super VIP

LOL

Captain-EO likes this.
    Nicholas

Nicholas Well-Known Member

One of my favorite tracks from the album, I've been wondering since I heard it if we would get a music video and what it would be like. It's minimalist and all one take, I like the aesthetic even if there's not much to say about it.

Every track on the album getting a video to serve as a visual companion is a great idea regardless of it's execution. It's first and foremost Mike's story to tell and express in any way he wants, so it's why I haven't felt like any of the videos should've been done differently. I'm looking forward to watching it all in full and at this rate it probably isn't too far from now.

Bernuviel likes this.
    insanefanboy

insanefanboy RIP Chester Bennington

Really late posting but I really don't like this video. Sorry. Absolutely nothing to it. Yeah minimalism is fine, but there is such a thing as going too far. It's Mike. Wow. Black and white. Wow. Who is he talking to? The B&W in the Lift Off video was much better.

Amazing song though.

OH! Why wasn't there an update when the Making It Up As I Go video was released? Or did I miss something?

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

With the paper scraps, and QR code etc there was a lot of confusion as to when we could actually go live with the video on LPA. It wasn't intentional that we didn't post something, but instead just a product of all the confusion.

Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

I hate this video, no offense. :/

insanefanboy

insanefanboy RIP Chester Bennington

Oh okay thank you for telling me, I hadn't heard any of that. And yes this is a very late reply but I've only just seen your post.