Mike Shinoda - Post Traumatic /// Out Now /// LPA Release Thread

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

numberone.PNG Didnt it even hit #1 on Rock Albums (But why? :lol: )

it did.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
  2. minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

To add to what I and others been saying, I'd like to point out that Nine Inch Nails' "Over And Out" got Best New Track on Pitchfork:
    I reiterate that those lyrics could be about fucking anything, but (rightfully) no-one on Pitchfork would take Trent Reznor to task for that.
    Once again, Shinoda needs to save rock from himself

Alexrednex likes this.
  3. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

I like how you went through the trouble of taking a screenshot of something that's literally already in my unedited original post.

4. Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

didnt saw it somehow :lol:

5. Atticus

Atticus Bullets lance the bravest lungs

I'm digging this album so much. I wasn't the biggest fan of Make It Up As I Go or Can't Hear You Now on release but now they're both amazing. I was so indifferent towards About You but now I'm blasting it at full volume in my car. I do still think Over Again is the standout of the album - it's just so surreal.

minuteforce likes this.
  6. minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

For me, the first 3 tracks are still the ones that hit the hardest and feel the most candid. I feel they have a certain bite which the rest of the songs don't.

Modern Guitar God likes this.
  7. Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

I agree. They're the most "raw" tracks on the album.

8. Foreshadowed_LP

Foreshadowed_LP Well-Known Member

Slightly off topic but I just wanted confirmation from anyone that ordered the physical bundle from the Warner Music Eurostore… has your physical bundle turned up yet? I just wanted to clarify as I ordered my copy (and managed to secure a limited signed print) within 15-30 minutes of the pre-orders going live and I ordered from the Warner Music Eurostore (as I tend to do what with living in the UK). However, it still hasn't arrived and through the few messages I have sent to the Customer Service team, it seems they still haven't received stock from their manufacturer. The person that has been messaging me has stated they haven't heard anything and they expected to have the stock within 7-10 days but that has surpassed that timeframe now and still no news.

I've asked what it is they are waiting for (i.e. a specific item or everything) but I've never got a straightforward response, just the usual "once we have the items we will ship it to you straightaway, we apologise for any inconvenience". I've tried contacting Lorenzo on Twitter to see if he can help but I've heard nothing so far (no doubt as he's busy and has a life) and it's just strange Warner Music Eurostore haven't got a reason why they have yet to receive communication with their manufacturer regarding the delay. They said they will chase this up but still nothing. I've also had a message from a LP fan in the UK who is waiting for their physical bundle with the art print but they ordered theirs from the USA and nothing has been received yet, they too also messaged Lorenzo.

My sister ordered from the US store but she received her physical bundle 3 days ago (even though she ordered her copy 2 days after I ordered mine) so I'm wondering if maybe there's a delay with the signed art print but unsure. So yeah, I just wanted to see if anyone else is waiting for their physical bundle?

On topic, the album is still incredible, thoroughly enjoying it and some tracks are growing on me, case in point Make It Up As I Go and Hold It Together.

Edit: 4 weeks after the release date, my bundle with the limited edition signed print arrived safe and sound yesterday! I'm wearing the awesome t-shirt that came with the bundle now! Love the artbook also and the poems are beautiful from Mike's wife, Anna. Can't wait to listen to the CD later on my stereo!

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018