I legitimately hate this guy

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by zazofazo, Aug 5, 2017.

zazofazo

zazofazo Well-Known Member

I decided to look at the comments and It was fucking cancerous, so many jokes ( which are not even funny ) about Chester's death and the guy didn't even disable the comments let alone delete the video. His fans are fucking trash and I'm so pissed right now .

Modern Guitar God

Modern Guitar God Nets 2021 LPA Super VIP

Honestly, I wouldn't waste my time on the videos

zazofazo

I didn't even watch the entire video, I was there just to check the comments and it was the shittiest thing I have ever read

Modern Guitar God

Modern Guitar God Nets 2021 LPA Super VIP

This passing is really emotionally draining as it is, best bet would be to avoid such douchebags like the ones in the comments. It's going to be even worse reading those when you're grieving

Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

Eh there are always people who think that joking about someones death is "black humor". I wouldnt care about these people honestly.

Marilau likes this.
    Sasuke

Sasuke Modern Prog enjoyer LPA Super Member

Well, who cares! I'd never watched any shitty review anyway.

Marilau likes this.
    Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

He did put up a pinned comment in the video: Most of you guys are just shitposting, but for the record: regardless of the things said in this vid (which I stand by), Chester's passing is absolutely tragic. RIP

So no point hating on him. His comment section has however turned cancerous ages ago.

Brandon and Captain-EO like this.
    The Joesen One

The Joesen One Fun-employed LPA Super Member

Don't hate him for his opinion. Sure he's a snobby guy but I've seen his other reviews and he does make legitimately good points. He may not like OML but that doesn't mean he has any less respect for the group.

Agent likes this.
    Blackee Dammet

Blackee Dammet Feminism Is My God Now

Should Consequence of Sound and NME take down negative write ups? The comments might be shit (they're YouTube comments, they always are) but there was nothing out of bounds with the review.

Agent likes this.
    Captain-EO

Captain-EO Also Prog Nerd Now, Thanks Gibs LPA Super Member

He made a point to edit his pinned post saying that he didn't approve of the shitposting and that Chester's passing was tragic, as @Agent pointed out.

MadNyankomon-Senpai

MadNyankomon-Senpai Well-Known Member

Before Chester's death his comment section was full of hate against the Album "One More Light".
    There were a lot of insults towards the Band and especially Chester.
    The only comment i like is "Oh god, the comments on this video are about to....change.", i like the reference to the song "One Step Closer", but the responses are terrible.

kcg

kcg Well-Known Member

I legitimately hate people in general after reading Facebook comments on stories and updates on Chester's death full of people calling Chester a coward or selfish. Over and over again, the top rated comments on Loudwire, Ultimate-Guitar, Blabbermouth, Metal Injection, MetalSucks, Consequence of Sound, NME, Rolling Stone, and several others are filled with "he abandoned his wife and kids, what a selfish piece of shit, I have no sympathy for him, suicide is the coward's way out". Ironically, some of these assholes also said they were glad he's dead. Which is it? Are you angry he died because he left his family behind or are you glad he died because you don't like him? You can't have it both ways, you fucking morons.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
    MadNyankomon-Senpai

To commit suicide you must have a lot courage to do it, it's very hard, i never tried but i know it's hard to harm yourself.
    People seems to know nothing about Depression and Mental Illness, they mostly never had Depression in their lives so they don't take it seriously and that's a big problem. Too many people die from suicide every year and nobody cares, but when Artist and Celebs die from it, they care for a short time about Depression, then move on to something else.
    I hope Chester's suicide is a Wake Up call for people to do something against Mental Illness, it's really sad that he had to die this way for people to finally do something.
    The Human Brain is really our worst enemy.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
    kcg and Doridorica like this.
    StrictlyJohnD

StrictlyJohnD Go Texans & Rockets!

I don't care what people have to say about OML. If they hate it, they hate it. But it's fucked up to mock Chester following his passing. And it's even worse with those conspiracy theory assholes whose tinfoil (no pun intended) hats are on too tight.

MadNyankomon-Senpai

I don't think that these people on the comment section are actually mocking Chester's death, but mostly how negative the reviews of One More Light of Anthony Fantano was like "It was so bad that it made someone kill himself".
    But this is still not a right way to mock Anthony's negative review toward the Album One More Light, it's too early to make these kind of jokes, many Linkin Park fans are annoyed by these comments since Chester's death is still so recent, even afterwards it's not right to make these kind of jokes, not many people can take Dark Humor like that, just imagine if a Band member will read the comment section, i don't even want to know how they would react to them.
    To be honest, i love Dark Humor but when it's done right and this is not right to do it because many will take it as if they were directly mocking Chester even though it was actually mocking the negativity of Anthony's One More Light review.

Anthony Fantano's review of One More Light was very Bad and he didn't even give the Album a fair chance like many reviewers did just because it was a Pop record and it was different from Hybrid Theory and Meteora, seriously Chester was right when he jokingly said to these people "Move the fuck on from Hybrid Theory" because they just won't move the fuck on from their first 2 Albums and were crying about them for a Decade now. But since Chester died, they won't get any Nu-Metal Album from Linkin Park or maybe even anything from them.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
    Blackee Dammet

Blackee Dammet Feminism Is My God Now

Figured some of you would be interested in this.

zazofazo

Thank you. He made a lot of good points.
    I was sort of judging the guy based on his audience (most of them are trolls and edgy guys anyway) and I was grieving so it clouded my judgement a little bit.
    I'm not saying this because of this video. I wanted to say that way before this video as I'm starting to feel better.