'Battle Symphony' Track Length Listed as 3:36 on iTunes

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Mar 11, 2017.

Deliveranze

Deliveranze Well-Known Member

I hope there's a rap verse on this track. If not, then I guess Good Goodbye and Sorry For Now will be the only rapping on the album.

snowblue

snowblue You know the blue snow?

I think "Good Goodbyes" is already confirmed to have rap (by Chester).

thor likes this.
    Nicholas

Nicholas Well-Known Member

Wow, I just noticed it's already been over 3 weeks since "Heavy" debuted, guess we are getting close to another single. Maybe within the next 2 weeks.

I'm surprised if it's this one when a lot of us were thinking it'd be "Invisible" or "Sorry for Now". I hope "Heavy" is the only sub 3 minute track on the album.

warriorathlete21

warriorathlete21 Well-Known Member

I'm gonna be seriously testing my will power these next 2 months. Lol

I think battle symphony will be the last bit of music that I'll allow myself to be spoiled with prior to the album release.

Since there's only 10 tracks this time; I really don't want 50% of the album spoiled for me before the release. Then I would only have 5 songs to look forward to.

I'll settle on hearing the studio versions of heavy and battle symphony, the snippet of talking to myself, and that's it.

Somehow I have managed to not listen to one more light. Lol

Deliveranze

Nah Mike raps on Good Goodbye. Chester raps on Sorry For Now.

wattmatters likes this.
    Sasuke

Sasuke Modern Prog enjoyer LPA Super Member

Actually he said: I THINK i rap on "Sorry for Now". :lol:
    so there's nothing confirmed.

I wish i had your patience. :cry:

Deliveranze likes this.
    Deliveranze

It's probably so bad that Chester has to lower all our expectations :kappa:

Maybe quasi-rapping like Blackout then? :lol:

Sasuke likes this.
    Andreina

Andreina Proud Venezuelan LP fan. LPA Contributor

I think I will only listen to the 2nd single, whatever that is and then wait for the album. Don't want to spoil it too much. We got like 5 songs in advance for THP.

Alexrednex likes this.
    LohithMohan

LohithMohan It's like I'm paranoid...or am I?

Same. Il probably listen to one more and stop. For THP I stayed away from FM until the album dropped. So need to do something like that here.

brady

brady I am the LPA LPA Super Member

Yup, me too.

LPJM46

LPJM46 Member

Yeah Battle Symphony definitely has to be coming out this Friday. Whenever I follow an artist that has a new album coming out and iTunes releases the length of the song the song has ALWAYS comes out the following Friday for new music Friday. This is awesome.

I'm so mad at myself though cause I can never control myself and I always listen to leaks and snippets of new songs so by the time the album comes out I've heard everything. I've listen to the Talking to Myself, One More Light, and Sorry For Now snippets a thousand times....I just have to listen I'm so weak lol

Tony Fields

Tony Fields I believe in Pictureboard

He's stupid. Don't believe him. He was the one trying to convice me that we'll have OML track lengths on february 16, not track titles. He's an idiot.

To be clear - it's not a fansite, it's a fan community, like Facebook groups. The official news from LPCoalition have always been very good, the guys there are able to find out whether they have a rumor or not.
    And - LPCoalition have its own Ambassadors. They have clarified that this guy should wait for the official statement.
    This post was the one from the default user, not administrator.

I'm not bitching, it was just sad to hear that Coalition guys have been labeled as bullshit-posting ones. I personally know a few of them and I personally know the amount of work they're doing everyday to keep the Coalition going. They're just like Russian local LPA. Don't be so mean to them :)

ivan_astahov and kattODA like this.
    kattODA

kattODA Member

That's fun. We have an open wall (that's like an open forum) and people write whatever they want. And when people post wrong dates, we don't remove those posts, we just comment them, saying that the info is not correct, because those people have the right to express themselves and write whatever they want. So if you find posts with 'bullshit' info on our site it doesn't mean that we post it. We post official and correct information, as all the Ambassadors do.

ivan_astahov likes this.
    Andreina

Andreina Proud Venezuelan LP fan. LPA Contributor

I apologize if you took offense on my post, in representation to the fansite. While my interntions were not ill, I have to say the twitter page with the same name posted misleading information more than once, and since fans are eager to read news, things like that rubbed me the wrong way.

I have not checked the website per se, so I can't make an opinion on it.

Forfeit to Break

Forfeit to Break Well-Known Member

Battle Symphony is definitely the most intriguing song title on OML.

Initially thought it would either be an instrumental/interlude or some sort of 5 minute+ epic. To see it's pretty much a standard length track is surprising.

Can definitely imagine it containing rapping or at least some form of call and respond vocals though, which I always enjoy.

Hyped.

Deliveranze likes this.
    Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

Where's the potato recording?

:halfkappa:

Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

Hmm, this is very interesting information! Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to hear the song!

I'm definitely spoiling all of the album for myself, why wait another month if I don't have to? :D

Xero-G

Xero-G Reborn LP Fan, and plan to stay that way.

With a title like that, I can only think it will have more punch/aggression to it than "Heavy", at least. Then again, LP really is the master of curve balls, so anything is fair game, especially for this album cycle.

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

He obviously doesn't know if he's on that song at all, it could've been his stand-in

ivan_astahov

ivan_astahov Member

FYI: LPCoalition isn't a standalone fansite, it's a community in a social network - VK (vk.com). But we aren't the only one, there's some other VK communities, like LPRussia, which is actually posting their guesses and rumors and other bullshit. And LPRussia's posts are exporting to their own Twitter, which lead us to...
    You have probably just seen their links to VK and now you just confused us (Coalition) with them.
    Apologies are accepted. But please, next time, check it out better before saying.

Andreina and kattODA like this.