The Venting Out Thread

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Squish Mitten, Aug 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GraveDigger388

GraveDigger388 Nothing's gonna top my Jacky

Never been in a relationship,EVER....But this is a typical problem.Cheer bro,you deserve better than her ;)

2. Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

Totally agree here, she dont know what she... well we know what i want to say, she isnt worth it.

3. Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

Still writhing in the hospital. Thought maybe actually being conscious for it would be better off, but now I'm glad the last week is completely blank.

4. GraveDigger388

What happened?

5. Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

Spent a couple days having seizures on the back of a head injury. Spent a week blacked out.

6. GraveDigger388

Damn,take care buddy..Get well soon

7. brady

brady I am the LPA LPA Super Member

Dude, you alright? Hope you get better soon.

Onto my relationship problems. I think the reason that this is having such a huge effect on me because of how out of the blue it was. There was no warning, she didn't mention any problems. It's like one day she just decided to become a bitch and destroy this relationship. And it's not just me, she's fighting with and pushing away a lot of her friends.

8. polleo

polleo You're gonna carry that weight. LPA Super Member

Well, maybe she has a problem. If you tried asking her and if she was just rude to you, let her go. Yesterday, I had to go to school to learn physics and I really have a problem with staying back at school(It's kinda like an itch for me, I don't know, it drives me insane) and also, my nose was kinda stuffed and It was really annoying to breathe through my mouth and my teacher kept telling me to stay while I kept politely asking her if I could leave since morning, finally I snapped and left school :facepalm: I went home and panicked. Some people are just screwed up that way. She might be similarly complicated in her own way.

So, what I am trying to say is, try talk to her, if she still ignores you or is rude to you, move on :) I'm sure, if you're nice enough and go around and socialize, you'll find better friends (Unless your school is very screwed up on its own I guess).

9. HKA47

HKA47 Future Trunks > All

I had a similar experience almost 2 years ago. I once dated this girl who made me feel like the best thing in the universe, especially when at that time I needed it the most. She said she'd never leave, she would always be here for me, that she cared for me. After a few months she started ignoring me, avoiding me, and one day she exploded on me about how she doesn't give a shit and wants me to leave her alone. Still hurts, but not as much as it use to. I'm sorry :\

So a few days ago I got really overwhelmed at a party (depression and anxiety issues), had a panic attack, yelled at my friends, and started ripping out my hair and scratching myself (one friend had to physically hold my hands down so I would stop.). Now I'm sure a few people think of me as a weirdo, and that caused me to lose my best friend :\ Even her parents don't want me talking to her anymore.

10. brady

Damn dude, that's way worse than my situation. Sorry about that.

But one of my close friends who is also friends with the girl who betrayed me told how she's been talking bad about me recently and often making fun of me. This just made me pissed off at her (I'm no longer hurt). That same day I talked to my friend who said that they liked each other for a while until she just told him to never to her again.

I realized that she liked me and him at the same time and said the same bullshit things to us (like saying how she liked me/him a while before but then she started dating some other so she never got to tell me/him that he liked me/him). In addition, she threw us both out like trash at the same time.

Now I finally see that she is just using a bunch of guys and getting real close to them and then dumping them off for her own enjoyment. And I can see her getting close to these two other guys currently and I feel sorry for them cause I know they're just gonna have their hearts torn apart.

But I'm glad that I can finally let her go, knowing that she's just a manipulator and uses guys for her own enjoyment. But the only bad thing is that it's gonna be a while till I can trust someone again.

11. Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

This sounds serious. Are you seeing a psychiatrist?

12. hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

why do people, specifically people of my age and location, dickride their car so much?

because
    i
    don't
    give
    a
    fuck

13. HKA47

No, I can't stand therapists or psychiatrists. I've been to them before, and they've never helped me.

Woah, fuckin' Eminem over here :p

14. Reed To Black

Reed To Black Prog, bro.

Well my brother just started complaining about me being a 'nose breather'. He's so conceited, rude, and arrogant. Sometimes I just wanna punch him in the face, but I never lay a hand on him or say anything back because I know I'd be the one to get in trouble.

15. Michele

To breathe with the nose is healty, why should he complain about something like this? seems like a weirdo to me...

16. Reed To Black

Reed To Black Prog, bro.

He just does it to pester me, and sometimes it just gets under my skin. Especially after about 3 hours of it. I shouldn't have posted that comment in the first place.

17. HKA47

Go up to him while he sleeps, and breath loudly through your nose at his face.

18. Michele

Nahhh , through the mouth, just to show him that this is scary and noone should do this! :halfkappa:

Or try to ignore him somehow :shrug:

19. brady

That's how my siblings are. They always call me a lazy piece of shit and say I never do anything with my life, even though there isn't a whole lot I can do since I've had a cast on my arm since the end of October and I still have to have it on for another three weeks. I haven't been able to play basketball or indoor soccer, or play guitar, or draw.

The best thing to do is ignore them. I personally just try to avoid them altogether.

20. Apop

Apop LPA VIP LPA VIP

My advice: don't antagonize him back. It will lead no where. Let it go, siblings are siblings. You'll learn to appreciate each other.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.