August 19, 2014 - Wantagh, NY

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Aug 19, 2014.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

[​IMG]

The Carnivores Tour keeps on trucking across the eastern U.S. with their next stop occurring Tuesday night in Wantagh at the Nikon at Jones Beach Amphitheatre. Linkin Park are no stranger to this venue, having played it on five separate occasions, the latest of which was in 2012. Wantagh-area fans may remember fondly the following video from Projekt Revolution 2008, which opens with a fantastic version of "What I've Done", complete with an intro from Street Drum Corps and an extended band intro.

[youtube]JOESaGA7Mws[/youtube]​

After Tuesday night's concert, Linkin Park, 30 Seconds To Mars, and AFI will complete their NY leg of the Carnivores Tour in Darien Center, NY on Thursday the 21st before they head to the land of gravy and cheese curds in Montreal, QC

Will you be attending tonight's show? Let us know in the comments! If you meet up with a fellow member of the LPA, tweet a picture of you both to @LPAssociation! For a list of fellow community members who may be attending your show, check out the LPA Meet-Ups thread.

MattLP

MattLP No control No surprise

See you guy's there, who ever is going, I'll be in the pit!!

Evan

Evan Well-Known Member

I'll be in the pit too! Pumped!

Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
    Josh

Josh Met LP 8-13-14 LPA VIP

Has anyone noted that 30STM will be on jimmy fallon (tonight show) on Wednesday? Jared Leto is being interviewed and they are also playing.

He might say something about the tour. Idk

Twisted Smage

Twisted Smage The hardest part of ending is starting again.

I'll be in the pit too! Last time I went it was all seats but after Sandy destroyed a part of the venue they fixed it up and now has a true GA:awesome:

RYFO

RYFO Active Member

I'll be going, but not in the pit, sadly. Luckily I'm not too far back, either. I got tickets for my 16th birthday, it'll be my first concert. I gave the second ticket to my friend for his 16th. I am very hyped, I've heard the Carnivores tour is one of the best they've done so far.

Rahat

Rahat Nyeh LPA VIP

Pit guys lets meet up!

JSigcha10

JSigcha10 Well-Known Member

I won't be in the pit…and god knows I should've gotten those tickets when they first went on sale instead of what I bought.

But I ail be at the Meet and Greet. Bang. Lol

Evan

Evan Well-Known Member

I'm up for that. I'll be the guy in cargo shorts and a slightly-too-small Hardrock Cafe LP shirt (with the LP logo made out of toxic waste). TwistedSmage do you know a place we could all meet up since you know the venue? That would be easier.

P.s. Every time I've seen LP they've been on fire. Hope they can keep the streak going!

Evan

Evan Well-Known Member

Sorry for double-posting, but the show was incredible! Besides a few very minor slip-ups on WID and GATS, Chester was on fire (I swear I'm good luck for him :p), Mike talked with the crowd a lot before starting BIO, and Rob did a brand new drum solo for it too! Then Chester brought up his son Tyler and did the ice bucket challenge! I took a lot of videos too so I'll post them here as soon as I can!

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

Impossible. :sleep:

LPSteelersFan

LPSteelersFan Well-Known Member

Great show tonight! I'm starting to upload about 14 videos from tonight's concert. The first video is of "With You" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juFHhWn_ZPQ&feature=youtu.be Make sure to select the 1080p version for each video. It might take a few minutes for the 1080p version to be available. You can also search my youtube channel for the other videos from tonight's concert. Please give me about 30 minutes to upload all 14 minutes. I hope that you all enjoy.

Rahat

Rahat Nyeh LPA VIP

Amazing concert! Just got home I'll probably be uploading some videos as well. My wife got the entire thing on camera.

MattLP

MattLP No control No surprise

Awesome concert in the pit, Chester took the ice bucket challenge!! amazing, amazing, amazing, LP 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

Why rain on their parade?

Evan

Evan Well-Known Member

Hahninator from LPL begs to differ

minuteforce

Well, then. :p In that case, I guess that Bourdon has finally pulled something new out of the bag.

Evan

Evan Well-Known Member

Haha yeah. I got the first half of it on video too. Will upload ASAP but for now here's the end of GATS (I accidentally hit the stop button halfway through) EDIT: Here's the beginning:
    [video=youtube_share;bGqTCbthhpw]http://youtu.be/bGqTCbthhpw[/video][video=youtube_share;JQtpv5p7AL0]http://youtu.be/JQtpv5p7AL0[/video]
    What I've Done:
    [video=youtube_share;nladOuoBlMs]http://youtu.be/nladOuoBlMs[/video]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
    Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

Your video's private

minuteforce

Wow, Chester does that final "I WON'T BE IGNORED" before the final chorus during "Faint" in that video :)