The Hunting Party iTunes Pre-Order Now Available; Reveals Select Track Lengths

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, May 6, 2014.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Yeah, you can stop this whole internet-bro shit now by calling people "kiddo" and telling them to "have a seat" and using your awesome hashtags. You're just as bad as anyone by complaining about a single that's not even been out for six hours. You was bitching. About the song being a single and how it's not being promoted. I mean, come on. You're also bitching about other people's opinions and laughing them off like it's stupid to have a different opinion from you. If you can't discuss this like a normal person without being condescending I'm going to start giving out warnings because it's literally going nowhere.

Elaine

Elaine The One They Call Elaine. LPA VIP

All of the bickering over UIG has me weary of fans already. Please don't patronize me. It sure sounded like you were upset over their word choice.

Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

If you read my post, actually read it, I was saying that it may just be a promo or a start of a iTunes Countdown. That's all that I meant by it, and all that I said was that they never said it was a legit single, until someone (Joe? IDR) pointed out that they did. My apologies for my internet attitude, but I seriously was not bitching about it not getting promo or mad about the word choice. Simply pointing it out that it may lead to more songs being released!

If anything I was excited lol.

tripleh3lix

tripleh3lix Well-Known Member

My question is, which is the real rip? The one with the weird trippy noises and baby crying at the end, or the one that's 3:41 with nothing at the end?

Jack_Farrell

Jack_Farrell KTTK is Chester suicide-diving off a cliff naked

3:41 is for radio play, 3:53 is the album version that segues into Rebellion.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I appreciate you apologizing but your introduction to these boards was not a pleasant one. You didn't exactly make fans in this thread. Please try to be more friendly down the line.

tripleh3lix

The 3:53 version sounds amazing in my headphones. I think people were listening to the radio rip? I have both and the 3:53 version sounds a bit better, and can hear more stuff in the background. It's neat.

Elaine

Except I did read it. Inferring that I didn't... Really comes across as condescending. Also, they were two separate posts. The second post was AFTER Joe replied, and you saying "WHY AIN'T THEY PUSHING IT AS A SINGLE". That was what I took issue with. So what you're telling me is "Why don't you actually READ a post completely irrelevant to why you were upset and then you won't be upset any more, because I totally know what you have and haven't read. You just MISUNDERSTAND me. I'm not the one in the wrong here."

Done with this silly argument if that's the way you're gonna twist everything I say.

Last edited: May 6, 2014
    JamesLPA

JamesLPA The light on the horizon was brighter yesterday

So I was wondering, could the songs with times listed be singles down the line, or am I just over thinking things? The times would be suitable for radio play, whether the songs will be we'll wait and see! :)

lilj4425

lilj4425 Well-Known Member

How dare you post just a regular thought out question in this thread. Don't you know you are only allowed to moan, gripe, and complain like a two year old here?

tripleh3lix

Coldplay DID release 3 of their songs (officially) before their album was even out. LP did say they wants us to hear more content before the album. You never know ;)

We are a month and a half away at this point. I don't want them to release any more, and I'm honestly sure the album will be amazing at this point.

JamesLPA

Haha this is definitely true with what I've been reading in the forums in the last couple of hours! :p

Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

I apologized and you focused on one post as opposed to the other. I'm done as well cause even tho I apologized you read it the wrong way. Taking from what you said, if you're gonna twist my words as well, there's no point in trying to apologize further and quite frankly saying it once should be enough.

Elaine

Notice that I actually explain how you twisted my words and clarified what I took issue with yet I just have to take your claim that I misinterpeted you.

Also, that wasn't an apology. That was a "Sorry, BUT-- you actually don't know what the fuck you're talking about".

Last edited: May 6, 2014
    AkirraKrylon

AkirraKrylon LPA VIP LPA VIP

So about those track lengths....

JamesLPA

I agree, 2 songs are enough for me until the album is out! Still unsure if GATS counts as a single but that leaves 4 other songs for the chance of being singles (technically 3 since UIG has been confirmed to be a single). Of course it is all speculation but Linkin Park do tend to release around 4 singles per album! Anyway I can't wait for the album, the diversity between GATS and UIG surprised me so I'm hoping there are a few more surprises in store for this album!

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Okay time to drop it. Next person to reply off topic and continue the argument gets a warning. Enough.

Elaine

The Hunting Party confirmed to be at least 20 minutes long. :kappa:

AkirraKrylon

AkirraKrylon LPA VIP LPA VIP

Getting another song or two before release would be awesome. I would definitely welcome that. I think the most we can ask for is some snippets/previews though. I'd be happy with a 20-25 second preview of each song via iTunes.

Also, its already May 5th. June 17th is a lot closer than we realize =p Few more weeks and it'll be around the corner!

JamesLPA

No matter what thread I go on there always seems to be arguments, that's probably why it took me so long to join these forums. Yes I know people have different opinions and that's good because if everyone had the same opinion the world would be a boring place but I just wish other members could be more civil. I came here to discuss the song lengths, not to watch a playground fight.