LPU Meetups

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by AaronJxD, Oct 24, 2013.

AaronJxD

AaronJxD Well-Known Member

I noticed this on my facebook newsfeed earlier 279245ef0bdd21442056dd1a7fe81791.png
    and I was wondering if anyone knows a bit more about it, I was on the LPU website and it didn't give any info. Thanks.

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

The LPU meet ups are a chance for fans to get together and mingle. Adam told me at the first US Summit in Chicago that Mike wants the fans to come together more. He wants the fans to become friends. That was one of the big reasons for the LPU to do the Summits. I can imagine that this has the same goal behind it. I know a lot of the meet ups are happening at the local Hard Rock Cafe. Whether or not there is a HRC in Dublin, I couldn't tell you.

AaronJxD

Ah right, thanks. I'm just curious, my LPU membership expired a few months ago and I haven't renewed it yet, do you think I'll need proof of being in the LPU?

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

It says there is a check in at the door and a button on the LPU to RSVP to the event. Apparently they are getting a sneak peek at LPU XIII. It also costs money to attend.

AaronJxD

Thanks

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

So, from what I'm being told, the announcement for this event was only made a day or two ago. Leaves an awfully short window of time for everyone to organise themselves