Breaking Bad

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by Agent, Jul 15, 2013.

hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

Great article, Xero21. I definitely like the points you made.

... but I still ain't rooting for Skylar, lulz.

Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

Xero21, that editorial was amazing and I absolutely agree with it 100%. I shared it with a friend and they decided to follow you, they liked it so much.

Niklas

Niklas BadaBinge LPA VIP

So, I just Binge-Watched Breakind Bad over the last week, and now i`m ready for Season 5B. I cannot wait for the Series Finale. I don`t think i`ve never been this hyped for a TV show to end. Bring it on, Vince Gilligan ;)

Brandon

Brandon I was Ree's 100th follower on Twitter.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Yeah you're pretty much web famous now. Win.

Brandon

[video=youtube;vdDs5ny1BMc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdDs5ny1BMc[/video]

A new promo. Ozymandias.

Derek

So what does everyone think will happen with Hank? Now that Walt's secret is out, do you think Hank is going to try to turn Walt in, illegally tamper evidence to save Walt, or three...let Walt know he knows his secret and assist him in skipping town? This development is the one I'm the most excited about. Hank has ruined his life to try and catch Heisenberg and now he realizes Heisenberg was in front of him all along.

Brandon

In the episode Say My Name, there are a couple hints about what may become of Hank. It's possible these are red herrings, but they are definitely there.

Hiding the text just in case anyone doesn't want to read it.

When Hank goes to search Mike's house, Mike is watching an old movie on TV. The line in the movie is "when a cop kills himself the police want a full report" and they show a close-up of Hank's face.

Later, when Walt comes to "cry" to Hank about Skyler, Hank does a gun-to-my-head hand gesture when he leaves the room to get coffee.

Derek

In response to the invisible text, that's a good theory. Would be interesting to see if your hypothesis is correct.

Jesse

I don't think the second one means anything, Xero.

I think Hank will try to take down Walt outside of his job, if the DEA and such investigate first, he's screwed.

Brandon

I dunno. They put a big focus on the shot. For it to be included in the same episode as the first thing, just seems like a bit too much to be coincidental.

Blackee Dammet

Blackee Dammet Feminism Is My God Now

I don't know, I've seen that one kicked around quite a bit before and I think it could happen, sounds like something the show would do. Vince Gilligan is big into peppering in little clues and the like.

hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

I can't see Hank attempting to save Walter, unless blackmail comes into it, but I think Hank has the leverage here. I don't think he'll go to the DEA until he absolutely has to, but otherwise I think he is going to look into it himself.

Jack_Farrell

Jack_Farrell KTTK is Chester suicide-diving off a cliff naked

First he will look into it with the DEA, and then he will try and DESTROY Walt on his own.

Brandon

I don't think Hank can go to the DEA. Imagine how it would look.

Hank's brother-in-law is Heisenberg. Hank used the Gus Fring case to advance his own career. He's the ASAC now. It's gonna look like he was in on it the whole time, and that's how he "deduced" everything when everyone else thought Gus was clean.

Skyler also used the "gambling" money to pay for his physical therapy. If Hank goes right to the DEA and tells them, it's probably going to hurt him way more than help. I think he does some investigating on his own.

Jack_Farrell

Jack_Farrell KTTK is Chester suicide-diving off a cliff naked

Meant to say another thing, lol. -> If it's like it said on the written episode, Hank will request the files from the DEA, that's what I meant

Last edited: Jul 28, 2013
    Brandon

Last edited: Jul 28, 2013
    Jesse

Don't know if that guy on reddit is telling the truth. I've seen some information about the first episode which I believe is true but I'm not sure they've given away screeners for anything other than Blood Money.

ZachLP

ZachLP Soldier since 2000

I think a lot of the things that person said on Reddit could be true. However, it would also be easy to pretend you know a storyline when they have released teaser videos and a bunch of promo pics. For example, he claims Skyler and Walt bury the money in the desert, which could very well be true, but there was also a promo pic released where it showed a ditch in the desert with Skyler and Walt standing near it together. I will wait and see what happens... the final 8 episodes are going to be absolutely mind blowing.

Brandon

Rian Johnson, director of several Breaking Bad episodes, has confirmed this is fake via twitter. Just in case anyone was still wondering.