Got News?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Mark, May 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

For the love of god change your damn signature.

2. Death Slayer

Death Slayer Julian

3. Squish Mitten

Squish Mitten I'm a five-star general; infantry controller.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2013
  4. Zak

Zak HEY, EVERYONE! GET IN HERE!

Last edited: Mar 16, 2013
  5. Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

^Plus, wasn't that announced a week or two ago?

6. Squish Mitten

Chill out bro.

I'm sorry. I didn't read that 100% of the proceeds were going to MFR.

I probably should've read the whole thing before. I apologise.

7. Broman

Broman Well-Known Member

8. Brandon

Brandon I was Ree's 100th follower on Twitter.

Is that new music during the intro/outro?

9. Apop

Apop LPA VIP LPA VIP

I believe that's a song from the last LPU CD.

10. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Well-Known Member

11. Squish Mitten

12. matthewTWD

matthewTWD Member

mike tweeted this on february 13, does this mean that they're recording again?
    HTML:
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="nl"><p>Just finished a great day of recording with Sally Field.The next @<a href="https://twitter.com/linkinpark">linkinpark</a> is going to blow your mind.</p>&mdash; Mike Shinoda (@mikeshinoda) <a href="https://twitter.com/mikeshinoda/status/301799739228319744">13 februari 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

13. Zak

If you check the replies, you will see that the LPA replied to the tweet. This means that the LPA staff have acknowledged the tweet and have decided not to post anything yet.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2013
  14. matthewTWD

matthewTWD Member

ok sorry didnt know just got excited a little and i was a little too hasty with posting it, sorry (im a newbie btw)

Last edited: Mar 23, 2013
  15. Zak

No problem! You should go read the forum rules! Words like "fag" and other homophobic words aren't allowed.

16. Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Yeah, Mike was just kidding.

Also, welcome to the LPA. Use of homophobic language will result in infractions/ban so please read and follow the forum rules: http://www.lpassociation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30459. Thanks.

17. matthewTWD

matthewTWD Member

Does anyone know if the music for Joe Hahn's ''Mall'' features original music from LP or music from Living Things or something? There should be some more info on that now, since the last info we got about it were september/november last year...

18. Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

http://www.bild.de/spiele/spiele-ne...ht-facebook-spiel-recharge-29620952.bild.html

Chrome translation:

The rock band Linkin Park is among the game developers: Together with the Kuuluu Interactive Entertainment AG to bring a free social game for Facebook to market.

What's it about?

" Recharge "is playing a not too distant future world. The people have by their insatiable greed exhausted after more all natural resources of the planet.
    The Company and the few remaining energy storage under the control of machines and an elite minority. In cooperative missions, players must fight against their oppressors and the planet habitable again with clean and sustainable energy to make.
    The action-puzzle game in 3D graphics, and is strongly reminiscent of the perspective of "Diablo". Between battles against the machines and rulers of the player must repeatedly solve puzzles that open up to another level and goals. He must always be alert to its energy budget - because for every action he used some of it.
    At the end of each level, an analysis shows how well the player has performed. It can reach up to three stars. This should encourage people already play completed worlds once more to get better results and a better energy balance.
    When exactly the game for all Facebook users will be enabled developers Kuuluu has not yet been announced. At the moment, players can test for the open beta signup begins in late April. Later will come also a mobile version of the game.

The concept

The social game is free in the first place. Players who do not want to invest so much time and quickly get to their goals, to buy time for cash benefits. In addition, the player is proposed to support the charity by Linkin Park. He wants to donate, it is communicated via a link to the appropriate page. So shall "Recharge" awaken the environmental conscience of the players and show them the importance of energy for life.

Make the world a bit better

Linkin Park is very committed to sustainable energy. In 2004 they formed their own foundation "Music for Relief". This organization is committed above all people that are affected by natural disasters.
    The project "Power of the World", the band collects money for families in Haiti caused by the earthquake in January 2010, have lost their livelihood.
    They also want to make it to the families to allow better access to renewable energy. Because less than 30 percent of the population in Haiti has reliable access to electricity.

19. Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

The music will be new music. When we know more, you'll know more. Also, I hate to be that guy, but your avatar makes me feel like I want to go into an epilleptic fit.
    Thank you, Filip. Unfortunately, there is no really groundbreaking news here. Just about everything there has been stated before. When there is an official statement from the band or a solid release date, I'm sure it will be featured on the front page. ;)

20. Decay

Decay Well-Known Member

Not sure if it has been posted already(or if it's real to begin with) but:

[video=youtube;Cx_7YKe3QZg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Cx_7YKe3QZg[/video]

There are more on the same Youtube profile.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.