What kind of phone do you have?

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by RyRy, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

The phone or the display? I like both on my S3.

2. snailharvest

snailharvest nice

Agreed, when people get over the fact that 'it's not an iPhone', its actually really good.

3. Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

Stuck with my shitty evo 3D until november :facepalm: I'm really starting to dispise it.

4. Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

I never speak about the display when it comes to design because that's not a physical representation of industrial design. I'm sorry, and I'm not looking for an iPhone, but I do care about the design of phones. I can say that I love the design of a Lumia and the HTC 8X. But I can not say that about Samsungs. They're just cringe worthy.

5. snailharvest

snailharvest nice

The design is nice looking, not very durable feeling I must admit. Lumia and HTC8X are far superior in build and quality, but in what the phone can do?

S3 FOR THE WIN.

6. manroger4

manroger4 Member

I barely use my cell phone unless I really need it, so I'm not one of those people that always has the best new phone. I have a Motorola Razr, and that's all I need

7. Kevin

Kevin A Pattern To Be Followed. LPA Administrator

After trying Android on an HTC Wildfire S and trying Windows Phone 7.5 on a Nokia Lumia 800 I finally made my choice on Apple with an iPhone 5.

I like to give most things a fighting chance and I had the HTC for almost 2 years and the Lumia for a few months. I have had the iPhone for 2 weeks and can easily say that I prefer it to the other options.