LP Underground Twelve CD: Thoughts and predictions

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by bullettrain, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Apop

Apop LPA VIP LPA VIP

This. I watched A Thousand Horizons on ATS's Anniversary and each time I do, that song is always a strong one.

2. Geki

Geki >.

I know what I wish for is unrealistic and kind of crazy, but I do hope we at least get some MTM demos (Even 2 would be fine for me) and I also hope we get that ''thoughts that take away my pride'' track from the making of Meteora finally... I also desperately want a demo of 21 Stitches but I doubt that will ever happen......

3. Bennington_Hahn

Bennington_Hahn This goes out to everybody still hatin' LPA VIP

some ATS demos too I hope. I really loved "I have Not Begun". crazy rapping on that track. Other than that, I hope we finally get all the demos we've been longing for on this one!

4. Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

1. Bruiser
    2. Studio version of And One, post-HTEP (basically a studio recording of the version they played live in 2000/2001)
    3. Megatron (New Divide demo)
    4. One of the other Transformers 2 demos that wasn't used (Optimus/Starscream/Bumblebee)
    5. An unreleased Fort Minor track (perhaps whatever song Mike's verses from the medley FM played live originally came from, if that was ever a full song)
    6. An unreleased Dead By Sunrise track (studio version of 20 Eyes? We all know it exists...)
    7. An ATS demo (Dingleberry/Meadowlands/Pac Manny/The Messenger...one of the ones we know had different musical parts from LPTV episodes)
    8. Pictureboard (I'm still holding out hope they'll get the necessary sample clearance to release this eventually...)
    9. Tinfoil (original Tinfoil/Powerless demo from ATS sessions)
    10. ...Can't think of another one. OH! Joe's remix of the Black Rock Shooter theme song, since I can't find the damn thing ANYWHERE despite the DVD coming out like 2 years ago. :lol:

5. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

WTB studio version of the ORIGINAL My Suffering.

6. Delicious Dave

Delicious Dave I'm gonna drive you into your own anus.

20 Eyes isn't a Dead By Sunrise song. It's a Misfits song. They just covered it :p

7. Ginger

Ginger Orangutan LPA VIP

I haven't lol'd so hard in a while.

8. Geki

Geki >.

That would be AMAZING. It's also funny, I was listening to a DBS interview the other day from 2009, and Chester said they recorded a studio version of 20 Eyes and it was going to be a bonus track to OOA because they really had no use for it, so they were going to give it to the fans. Why did that never happen?? Would have made a much better bonus track than Morning After.

Anyways, we will never get any FM or DBS demos on a LPU album most likely. I just want like 2 demos from each album except for LT since it was done so quickly, their probably isn't really good demos, that would be really cool, and would kind of showcase the entire band's history, kind of like what LT did. Something like this would be amazing...

01. Pushing Me Away (Unreleased Demo)
    02. Unreleased HT Demo
    03. ''Thoughts That Take Away My Pride'' Meteora Demo
    04. Somewhere I Belong (Unreleased Demo) (It originally had 30 different chorus variations, would be cool to hear)
    05. 21 Stitches (Given Up Unreleased Demo)
    06. Unreleased MTM Demo or Accident (BIO Demo)
    07. Tinfoil (Unreleased Demo from ATS Sessions, the original full Powerless demo essentially)
    08. Blackout (Unreleased Demo)
    09. Pictureboard
    10. My December (Team Sleep Remix) OR The original 2005 machine shop mixtape demo, even if it was that bad.

9. Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

I honestly wouldn't mind this at all. The only thing is that MTM demo has to be the last b-side track from the "17 tracklist". That's all I ask for from LP is that song, could care less about everything else.

10. Jack_Farrell

Jack_Farrell KTTK is Chester suicide-diving off a cliff naked

Right now, I want the last MTM b-side and I'll Be Gone's ATS original demo (Primo).

11. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

I think he's well aware of that. :thumbsup:

12. Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

I want a blackout demo so bad. Also on MOATS there's one part where Chester is screaming something over noise and static. I would lime to know what that is and here it without all the BS in the background.

13. Geki

Geki >.

Same... I personally wouldn't mind if every track was a MTM demo. But yeah. We do need that song. I still wonder sometimes if that track was Pretend To Be or Not Alone since they were both completed in 2008 and 2010.

14. hybridsoldier1989

hybridsoldier1989 strange things are afoot at the circle k

What do you mean by sample clearance in reference to Pictureboard? I must be missing something. I've been wanting to hear this thang for years. Has somebody actually heard it?

15. Geki

Geki >.

No, Mike said they the track cannot be posted because of a sample copyright issue. Basically meaning that the band doesn't have the rights to just post the track. I honestly am not sure if we will ever hear this track. Mike DOES know that we want this song badly. I don't understand why they just can't remove the sample, unless it was really that much of a huge part in the track.

16. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

They could just put it on a disc, slip it to a friend and have it sold on eBay as an early promo. Plausible deniability.

17. Geki

Geki >.

Haha yes they could, but I don't think the band would do that. I think it is a similar issue with the highly sought after Team Sleep remix of My December, LP can't legally release it for us. Who knows...

18. Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

I always thought it was Not Alone, but people always told me no to that.

19. Qwerty19

Qwerty19 Well-Known Member

I think I have already said it, but not sure, so...

I'm hoping for some heavy MTM demos! Or that 17th song from MTM. Or anything new from HT (like they did with slip / blue last year). Those are definitely the things I would love the most

20. Wizardofozil

Wizardofozil Well-Known Member

I just want Pictureboard