LPA Monthly Mix-Up August: "LOST IN THE ECHO"

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

Zweirz, i like your remix! Good stuff!

Thank you, Liz! :awesome:

Decay, thank you much, man! :)

Thank you, Melis! :D

2. zwieR.Z.

zwieR.Z. Well-Known Member

Thank you, but please, I'm not "Zweirz" ;p
    Good job on your remix, man. Love the By Myself parts!

3. Hybrid

Lol! Sorry dude, I'm on my phone, so my ability to spell check is not very good. You got my point though, homie. Also, thanks for the kind words. :)

4. Nerd42

Nerd42 Well-Known Member

DJ Hybrid, your acapella sounds great but Soundcloud has disabled downloads. I can get around that with jDownloader but the resulting file is of reduced quality because it was only meant to be a preview. Can you reupload somewhere else to get the full quality file? Thank you.

(later edit) And OMG my signature on this forum is like two years old. need to update it with the newer news :D

5. Suffered

Suffered All we need is faith

I'M BACK!........................................
    Well, not really, I want your opinion guys about this "thing" what I'm working on for 2days.
    Just a little note: It's a SAMPLE and it's not finished, I just want what your thougts about it. :)
    Should I continue it? Or just scrap it.
    Probably the 50-55% of the song is finished. I have to add some drums, because it feels empty..........

Last edited: Aug 27, 2012
  6. Hybrid

I really like the sound of the bells in the beginning... They almost sound creepy and desolate. I like it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note, thanks to asking Todd, I was able to figure this out:

Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
  7. Decay

Decay Well-Known Member

Well, call me interested. Can't wait to hear what you have in store for us!

8. roBot

roBot Well-Known Member

another interesting month... again lots of great remixes to add to my collection of the mmu's :D
    thanks to the LPA for giving the opportunity and to the LP community for being so creative

me too, wanna hear...

9. minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

10. Suffered

Suffered All we need is faith

11. Nish

Nish Well-Known Member

This and so much more. Give yourself many pats on the back. This is the best!

12. Rasputin 93

Rasputin 93 rammwiki.net

can't wait for the final cut!

13. Hybrid

So, let me get this straight. You're trying to bribe The LPA to get the LPA to promote your mix so that Mike Shinoda hears it... I get you're excited and everything about what you've done, and believe me, it is impressive, however, I think giving an incentive to the site for voting for your entry is not really fair for the rest of everyone who also spent hours upon hours of doing what they've done. Now, just so you don't get it mixed up, this post here is my opinion and by no means reflect the beliefs and ideas of everyone who help run the site. Just my two cents...

Last edited: Aug 29, 2012
  14. Anne

Anne married to the ocean LPA VIP

Are you freaking serious? I won't even listen to your remix, although it seems to be incredible. And this opinion isn't due to your remix being good or bad or mindblowing. If you EVER want to be a musician that people will respect, then earn the respect the same way everyone else does it. With hard work and patience and not with trying to bribe people.

15. LPFAN5000

LPFAN5000 Member

I didn't mean for it to be taken that way, sorry. I've pulled the "bribery" down. My song is, in fact, not entered into the contest at all as it uses material from other artists. I'd also appreciate if you pulled my post from your quote so not as to create further confusion. I figured that my collection of things would help bring further incentive to the competition. But I had nothing to win here from the start...

16. shwcobb

shwcobb 持ち上げて 解き放して

Not that I'm on anyone's side, but he only asked that Mike hears about it, not that LPA staff votes for his entry. Control yourself, masses.

EDIT: And there you go. No need for deleting your request, but people here can be quite sensitive.

17. LPFAN5000

LPFAN5000 Member

That's fine-

My mix is not an entry and I just wanted hike to hear it. I didn't mean to offend. If he does I'll donate the things anyway... I didn't need to go making a post about it so I understand how that appears. MY BAD GUYS!

18. Hybrid

It's fine dude, like I told you in reply to your PM, I believe in following your dreams, but you just should have been more clear with your intentions of not entering your track as an entry in the MMU. I apologize for flying off the handle and pushing some accusations your way. You didn't have to delete your post.

19. PyrocityStudios

PyrocityStudios X-Ecutioner Style

You have a nice mix, but that's not really the way to get it heard. And while I'm sure all of us would like our mixed heard and acknowledged by Mike, even if he does hear it I think there's an extremely small chance of him actually commenting on it or something.

20. MajiksMonster

MajiksMonster Producer/Musician

LPFAN5000. I'd like to hear your work, as one producer to another. Can you link me to the track? Thanks.