LIVING THINGS STREAMING IN FULL ON ITUNES NOW!

Discussion in 'News' started by Ree, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Tomp-O

Tomp-O Well-Known Member

In My Remains should be the next single!!!

2. Justin1994

Justin1994 Member

I'm gonna wait.... will I regret waiting?

3. Linkinarmy

Linkinarmy Sins of our fathers LPA VIP

Well your def missing out on hearing a solid album

4. maclieberman

maclieberman Just caught in the undertow..

can anyone define what these songs mean? i mean, i can already tell Powerless is about a failed relationship but idk about any others...im bad at defining songs lol

5. LPSerbia

LPSerbia Active Member

Fuck this album is crazy!!! I'm surprised how good it is! Great job LP!!!!

6. dutchsoldier

dutchsoldier Well-Known Member

This is the shit right here :p Loving it from front to back ( yet again )!

Thanks LP!!!

7. Emiltayeb

Emiltayeb Well-Known Member

lost it the echo - we're back , check how i can rap beautiful while chester give you an epic chours with epic scream on the second one!

in my remains - amazing chours and verse. the world's gonna end and you just sing it.

i'll be gone - cool chours like the type that stick in your head.

castle of glass - is just chiils you..mike part here is very good.

VICTIMIZED - an mind blowing song have drums chester scream is the siht!
    love the beging very much

Roads untraveld - the best song in the album for me , because it have such a deep meaning.

Skin to Bone - epic beat , i think chester should sing the whole song though , but it's cool they way it is.

Until It Breaks - i love this song because it's so fucking wierd.
    mike rap is so good , the way he sing the rap is so diffrent from lost in the echo / lies greed misery.
    and the banksy live part from waiting for the end is way better in this!

powerless - cool catch chours , love the melody , have a potenial to be a single.

8. Xenutia

Xenutia Member

I was really determined to hold out for Mike, but now that I'm hearing how folky/country it is I'm gonna spend 10 days worrying I won't like it. And then I would have waited for nothing. I mean, I hate BID, love LGM . . . am I going to like it, or am I setting myself up for a fall?

9. elmerdc4

elmerdc4 Ivan The Terrible

Trust me dude you won't be disappointed just go ahead and listen to it...its amazing!!! Castle of Glass is the only folky song really

10. Xenutia

Xenutia Member

Thanks for setting my mind at rest! ^_^:D

11. LPHybrid Soldier

LPHybrid Soldier Banned

It feels like the 2nd verse on untill it breaks Mike is dissing alot of these wack rappers of today

12. Cho1408

Cho1408 Member

Since everyone is posting reviews, here's mine

Lost In The Echo - Best song on the album. Mike rapping like crazy, Chester's amazing chorus, that little Electronica/Hahn bit at the middle and the synths just blend together so fucking well

In My Remains - Another good one. Sounds like MTM + ATS. Catchy chrous and then the epic 'like an army falling one by one' ending. Just plain sweet

Burn It Down - you don't need a review for this.

Lies Greed Misery - I was blown away when it first released. Mike's rap is still spot on. Didn't really like the chorus, but when Chester screams it at the end, boom. epic.

I'll Be Gone - Very addicting. The synths sound like it's from 8 Bit Rebellion. I can't seem to hear where Owen Palett comes in though. The guitars are pretty sick in this one.

Castle Of Glass - At first I didn't really like it that much but it grew into me. It had a 'Given Up; beat then the folk vibe. Sounds a little like Robot Boy vocal-wise.

Victimized - Heavy track but LP could have done better. Mike's verses were perfect. Chester could have done more than just scream VICTIMIIIIIZED though

Roads Untraveled - The chimes remind me of a nursery rhyme. Mike sings on the first verse then Chester on the second verse the guitars were just orgasmic. Awesome slow song.

Skin To Bone - Didn't really like it that much except for the funky beats and electronics. They could have done better.

Until It Breaks - Another one of my favorites. Although Mike sounds kinda different here, His rap after Chester's part is freaking dope. And of course, Brad nailed it. Sounds like the singer from Blink 182

Tinfoil - Instrumental leading to Powerless. Could've used a little more Scratching though.

Powerless - Great ender. It has some elements of Tinfoil combined with the guitars and chester's "you had it all but you were careless to let it fall"

Overall. This album is orgasmic. Nuff said.

13. elmerdc4

elmerdc4 Ivan The Terrible

No problem! btw you'll definitely loooooove LITE

14. It seems like this album satisfies every Linkin Park fan. There's guitars, screaming, experimentation, different rapping styles, electronic, folk...

15. dutchsoldier

dutchsoldier Well-Known Member

Who wants to scream: 'SPIDERMAN, SPIDERMAN, DOES WHATEVER A SPIDER CAN!!!!!' when listening to Victimized?

:WTF:

It should've been the first single imo anyways ;)

16. hazuki

hazuki Well-Known Member

How has the reception been to non fans? Really curious.

17. Bennington_Hahn

Bennington_Hahn This goes out to everybody still hatin' LPA VIP

Ah wow I'm so impressed to see it getting such a positive response! 85-90% positive perhaps?

I will do my best to abstain in hearing it until the release - or at least until a HQ version of it pops up. Am I insane?! :lol:

I'm sure i wont be disappointed - especially with some reviewers comparing it to my favourite tracks "When they come for me" & "waiting for the end" and artists: Pucifer, Gorillaz, System of a Down. :WTF: Can anyone support some of these claims? Holy crap lol

Anyway, its GREAT to see that its an experimental record after all, PLUS there are indeed guitars. Hopefully Brad has stepped up his game - Also Brad Singing!? :WTF:

Its gonna be a long wait :timothy:

18. Ben

Ben Well-Known Member

They probably haven't heard it and won't for some time. lol

19. Cinemamonster

Cinemamonster Are you watching closely?

This album kicked my mind in the balls really hard.

20. SKaRR*oKi

SKaRR*oKi Everything.Falls.Apart

http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=799.1746

thats what i've been looking at to see how other people think of it. Its a Kanye West fan website i think? dunno what it is but basically all non-linkin park fans talking about the album being leaked from page 98. Quite a lot of people said it was horrible pop for the first 2 songs :O