Potential First Previews of LOST IN THE ECHO, IN MY REMAINS and I'LL BE GONE

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Jun 13, 2012.

1. jsantoslive

jsantoslive Well-Known Member

So is the album really coming out on the 19th or 20th anywhere? Like a 100% bc im seeing several places that its not??

2. Brandon

Brandon I was Ree's 100th follower on Twitter.

I don't know about the 19th, but it comes out in Japan on the 20th for sure. Which for the rest of the world is basically the 19th because of the time difference.

3. jsantoslive

They release their cds on Wednesdays? Weird...damn then definitely no leak until Tuesday or Wednesday then :(

4. Franky

Franky Banned

LEAK COMING SOON ( i guess tomorrow or the day after)

5. Franky

Franky Banned

Dude, BID drums aren't real??? whats the suprise, Linkin Park always used loops and drum machines , on HT a lot of the percursion is drum machines (for example Crawling).

On this song, nothing has changed they still make the fusion between the acoustic drums and the machines. Check LPTV BID making of, Rob recorded .

And BID , is a great song, not much guitar and still has that Big Vibe Intense feeling (mainly maded by the Bass (which appears with distortion) and the 4 different keyboard lines on the song.

Congrats LP, until now Living Things sounded awesome (BID,Lies Greed Misery -i mean).

Even Little Things Give You Away as a drum machine at the start.

Just saying,

6. Ben

Ben Well-Known Member

How you people think you have the ability to determine when a leak is going to come out is beyond me. A leak is not any sort of official release, it's an illegal and unwarranted version of the album. If it leaks, it'll happen when somebody manages to get their hands on it and spread it out to the internet, which could literally be from this very second until the actual album comes out.

7. Franky

Franky Banned

ATS leaked 9 days before the release date (September 14th), so 26-9=17, so at lest it will leak June 17, this week the leak will be here no matter what , doesnt matter if its today or sunday, it will be.

my father comes home June 23, and he is passing through japan. That means LT (JAPANESE EDITION-BONUS TRACKS) will be mine that day!! that's why i love Japan :D (and of course the MANGA,Anime Culture)

8. jsantoslive

Whoaa reallly!? Is that how it happens?? Had no idea lol...its not about knowing the specific date but there is definitely a pattern as to "when" someone will be able to get their hands on it or leak it...and plus it is not often or ever at all that major releases leak on weekends...name 10.ya cant

9. Arun1910

Arun1910 Well-Known Member

Have fun with your What I've Done Live track. Thats your bonus track. Yay, amazing.

10. Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

I actually thought the same thing when I first heard it, haha.

11. Jovertop

Jovertop Well-Known Member

hm...yeah...i like burn it down... and i also like LGM a looot ;) but just compare the sound of the drums in the early songs with the songs from living things... it just doesn't sound soo natural ...and that's the only thing i don't like on the new songs

12. jsantoslive

Pretty sure it leaked on the 7th 7 days before the US release and 1 day before the release in australia so my guess is Tuesday

13. snailharvest

snailharvest nice

Just heard them all on YouTube, and I'll Be Gone Sounds fucking awesome, but Chester sound like.. kinda autotuned! :lol:

Love the new direction the bands taking, a mixture of Techno Funk Shit and Heavy Rock and Rap, awesome.

14. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

You like Japan just because of anime? Not the cuisine, architecture, history, art, fashion, music, sports, or cinema? Just cartoons?

15. SKaRR*oKi

SKaRR*oKi Everything.Falls.Apart

obvious troll is obvious

16. Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

everyone knows the best thing to come from Japan is Anime

17. Nathanleedavies94

Nathanleedavies94 Well-Known Member

troll much? :p

18. Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

I don't think he's "trolling". I thought he was just talking about the 1 second Chester vocal on the I'LL BE GONE clip...

19. Nathanleedavies94

Nathanleedavies94 Well-Known Member

ahh yes, hes talking about the previews. I thought he was talking about the whole album :L

20. Delicious Dave

Delicious Dave I'm gonna drive you into your own anus.

How the fuck did you think it happens? LP deciding to put them on the internet without telling anyone?