24 Days to go! (Japan release date!)

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by RoyHahn, May 27, 2012.

Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

I for one will listen to the leak (im buying the album also) but i want to listen to it as soon as possible. It needs to show up faster!

-Blinding Light-

-Blinding Light- Member

I'm not the sort of person to pre-order :p LP is not really popular here in Perth so I just take my chances by going into a store on the release date and hope they have copies left Haha
    I'll be getting mine from my local JB Hifi. They always have the cheapest prices.

hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

Sonic, I was thinking the same thing and if anything, a leak may lure in new potential customers.

Top2Bottom

Top2Bottom Well-Known Member

Ah too true. I'm in regional SA, and as half decent a town it is, there happens to be no music shop Lol. I'm not relying on Kmart to have it either.

lpforever5678

lpforever5678 Member

Here is a quote from mike shinoda : It’s no secret that the album will likely leak a week or two prior.
    he wrote this in an interview about the living things challenge does this meen it will most likly leak soon :rolleyes:

The Prisoner

The Prisoner ...O...

When i red that, my thoughts were, "okay the record-production has come to an end and album deliveries have been sent out to the sellers, i.e. are on their way to them".

Mike's post didn't came out of nothing. I think the sendout of the final product justifies such a post Mike did.

Gabe Newell

Gabe Newell Banned

10 days.