AUDIO: LIES GREED MISERY MP3 + FLAC

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, May 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elaine

Elaine The One They Call Elaine. LPA VIP

They were both made from a .wav source that was on the flash drive, IIRC.

2. alexbism

alexbism Well-Known Member

Oh ! Okay , i thought the flash drive contained an mp3 version :) .

3. lime treacle

lime treacle You are not alone Über Member

Oh now I'm gonna play this on my Logitech stereos, it's gonna be awesome! :awesome:

4. Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

*blinks* Whatever! *grabs* Mines!!

5. wut/has/happen/2/lp?

wut/has/happen/2/lp? Member

To minuteforce:
    Better to me i guess at the end of the day is like a fine wine.the older it gets the better it becomes. LP is starting to spoil as opposed to more flavorful(for lack of a better term) in my most humble opinon. Im no Mike shinoda nor dare i ever try and compare myself to, but he and i both know BID has no substance and could've been replaced with a better track/single. At best it could have been released as a b-side on an lp underground ep. Its too soon to tell but if living things doesn't live up to my expectations I'm afraid to say i don't think i will be as dedicated to them as i have been for the last 14 years. and that really does hurt to say. Another words i was blown away when i first heard there debut i want to say the same for their 5th. I might be too tough of a critic but i only do it out of love : )

6. hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

An account has been made to simply bash BURN IT DOWN?

[​IMG]

7. wut/has/happen/2/lp?

Opinion**

8. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

*buzzer sound* Wrong. We had a wav source right from the CD. The Flac is legit Flac.

9. wut/has/happen/2/lp?

XERO: interesting
    HTEP: cool
    HTLP: yes yes yes!!!!
    Reanimation: yes yes yes!!!!
    Meteora: yes yes yes!!!!
    M2M: no
    ATS: meh...
    LT: (hoping) yes yes yes!!!!

10. Elaine

You mean the last fourteen years minus eleven of those years.

You're whining that they're not the same as they used to be, and threatening to leave if the next album doesn't appease your entitled wishes. Shit, I don't mind the nu-metal, but I don't want it back. It'd be stale, and BORING. They've done it before. For two albums. I'm glad to see them maturing and developing new forms of music, and I love both M2M and ATS ((I even love HT, and like Meteora a bit, despite this)). The only reasons you dislike them is out of -personal preference- and a band -shouldn't-, in my opinion, cater to people's personal preferences, because then they lose their own sense of self-identity, sacrificing artistic integrity. I want them to make the music they want to make, not to bend over backwards to the often self-entitled "NEW LP SUX BRING BACK NU METALZ" crowd. If you won't listen to them any more, that's fine, just don't expect anyone to actually care because those who enjoy the music will enjoy it, and haters are gonna hate. And that's my opinion on the matter. /rant

Last edited: May 25, 2012
  11. LizziCloverman

LizziCloverman The one that ruins any sausageparty

^what she said

12. A.06

A.06 Well-Known Member

A massive honor for LPA.

Again, great work everyone and thank you~

13. wut/has/happen/2/lp?

I knew people would get what i said twisted. Im not saying i want ht3 im simply trying tosay is they seem to be more concerned about what will sell as opposed to what's different and cutting edge. I saw a little of that on Ats but definitelyNot m2m. Look i have faith in these dudes im sure LT will shut me the fuck up. But ever since m2m. I've been weary that's all.

14. Stino LPLeaks

Stino LPLeaks Well-Known Member

LPA definitely deserved that last clue! Great work, admins!

15. Elaine

Except we're not twisting any words. Point to any words I've twisted. Until then, I don't believe I twisted -any- words. You even said yourself that you thought HT/Meteora era albums were their best albums ever and the rest sucked. Your own username betrays you. "What has happened to LP?" ...What has happened is that they're making the music they want to make. ATS was their least mainstream album ever, and from what I've heard of LT, they're still putting new tools in the toolbox and doing nothing like what they've ever done before. Joining forums just to bitch about a song you hate for no reason other than personal preference is just asking for trouble.

16. wut/has/happen/2/lp?

Ok... u win

17. Elaine

...As for the "I want them to be cutting edge/not mainstream" comment? ...Why did you love Meteora? That was the same as HT. When they make stuff like ATS, you -know- they're not aiming for "What will sell well". The direction I see them taking in LT form both BID and LGM is they're combining everything they've done before, creating a new sound in the process. Because the songs are shorter doesn't mean they're more mainstream. With screaming like at the end of LGM, that's the farthest thing from mainstream right now. Minutes To Midnight, I see as them having a kind of identity crisis, trying to break the chains of the, honestly, mainstream money-machine of HT and Meteora.

If what you said were 100% honest, you'd have at least respected ATS, and respected M2M for what they'd have trying to do-- in my opinion, at least.

Plus, your first sentence.

Yeah. You're twisting your own words at this point.

18. wut/has/happen/2/lp?

Cuz honestly at the time i wanted a ht2 i wanted to see if ht was a fluke and they proved that to be wrong and honestly breaking the habit was my favorite song off of meteora. Not only did i personally relate to the words it proved to me that it didn't matterwut they put out it would be gold but then in 07 u2 i mean lp put out m2m and denounced the very genre that help popularize them. To me it was a stab in the back but i still stuck by them.

19. Private Donut

Private Donut Well-Known Member

Two big thumbs up to Mike and to LPA, I got this song from the Living Things sharing program on the same day but it makes me happy to see that LP wants it's fans to share this song. The song itself is interesting but so far I'm liking it, I'll give it a couple more days to let it sink in.

20. wut/has/happen/2/lp?

Debates always end in failure i swear...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.