Mike Shinoda Confirms "LIVING THINGS" as Album Title + Talks Linkin Park Progress

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Apr 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rocky

Rocky Well-Known Member

lmao that's not even an opinion

U mad bro?

2. SKaRR*oKi

SKaRR*oKi Everything.Falls.Apart

ok then perhaps didnt word it well :) its just because 1 or 2 people on this entire site liked the name when people first suggested it, everyone else was like "no way is that the name its crap!" even derek said that there was no way linkin park would call there album "living things", whilst most others were saying that it was too early for the album name to be released.

its peoples opinions, and how they quickly change them as soon as its seen as the right thing to do if "u r a tru fanz ov LP"

it is an opinion and if you continue to make pathetic attempts at trolling i will just ignore you.

3. wakadoodle

wakadoodle Banned

That line in your signature..so true...XD

4. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Why do I feel like this should be playing the whole time I'm browsing this thread...

[youtube]pxjdDayEstQ[/youtube]

5. Vriska

Vriska Wiki Staff LPA VIP

I stand by my original opinion that it is short and has a really really nice ring. You cannot deny the ring.

Maybe because I focus so much more on how words just sound phonetically or musically, rather than the content of the lyrics.

6. Rocky

Rocky Well-Known Member

The album title isn't an opinion. It's fact or false. It has nothing to do with whether people like it or not.

I'm also not trolling. You are overly sensitive and I find it funny. I hope you are a teenager

7. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

You played soldier, Mike played king, he struck you down when you denied that ring. :kappa:

8. Figure.2012

Figure.2012 I'MA ROBOT BOY!

Its official, if you don't like it then give it time to grow, I can remember that if you liked ATS when it first came out, you were in the minority. A LOT of people hated, just had to go on Youtube and they'd be hundreds of comments knockin the sh*t out of it...

Give it time guys...

9. Jason

Jason "My pep talk turned into a pep rally." LPA VIP

I'm on board with the title. Would be amazing if LT was available tomorrow, but I highly doubt it. He probably meant pre-orders. Any speculation on what the album cover will be? It's supposed to be cutting edge...

10. SKaRR*oKi

robot boy is one of the few code names for a song that actually stuck as a final name. linkin park - in the end was originally "the untitled".
    is it too hard to believe LIVING THINGS is a code name for the album whilst they make an official one.
    Nintendo Wii was known for ages as "The Revolution" by fans. The "Wii U", currently in production with loads of games lined up for it, was speculated to have a name change only until recently, even though a logo and artwork had been showing up all over the internet.

11. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I hated the album title at first until I gave it more thought, and I realized how many different meanings and interpretations it could have. It's grown on me.

12. Joe

Seriously, just stop. There's nothing you can say to justify why it's not the title. It is the title. It goes on pre-sale tomorrow. There's a cover with LIVING THINGS written on it. There's a track list. There's confirmation from the band themselves. What else is there?

13. VorteXLP

VorteXLP Cheetas strapped to space rockets.

Mike saying "The single BURN IT DOWN and the album LIVING THINGS will be available tomorrow."

14. SKaRR*oKi

fuck it i'll bite the bait. yes i am a teenager, and maybe i am sensitive. maybe its to do with something thats happening in my life right now? you wouldn't know though cos you cannot see me and know nothing about me, not even my name. i'm not going to argue whether its an opinion or not because you clearly aren't interested in my opinions. cant you just post something about the album name and not pick on every post i make?

15. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Perhaps the band should arrange a skywrite. :lol:

16. Jake

Jake Give me reason

Aww, Living Things?

I'm hoping this album is "out of the box." Preferably, something like A Thousand Suns. Else, I just might not favor it as much.

17. Joe

Honest human error. Simply a typo. The album release isn't tomorrow I assure you. Anyone reading into that last line as a FULL album release is coming tomorrow is wrong and is wishfully thinking Mike didn't make a mistake.

18. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

You need to chill out, mate. ;)

19. YoMarques

YoMarques Linkin Park Soldier. LPUer.

LMAO. You're epic, Derek xD

20. Vriska

Vriska Wiki Staff LPA VIP

Pre-order starts tomorrow.
    Released Tuesday. :trollface:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.