BURN IT DOWN Puzzle - Ongoing Progress (Full Puzzle Complete)

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NateH.89

NateH.89 Veritas - Aequitas

So what are you guys thinking for the album release date? A lot of people are saying 2 1/2 to 3 months, but I'm not so sure. The Caralyst came out on August 2 and A Thousand Suns released on September 14... I think we're looking at a May 22nd or May 29th release date. What do you think?

2. lpfan89

lpfan89 You will pay for what you've done

:WTF: Well fine! No :potato: for you!

3. Flagrare

Flagrare 'Majestic Dick. Brazilian Snake Cock. And Cunts. LPA Super Member

So, the Mike's post can be read like a congratulation to our work. What do you think? Like an PS, with CLAPS end Dings.. Anyway. I can't see another thing about that.

4. ZoeLinkingal

ZoeLinkingal The Unforgiving

Flagare's post is: Everybody keeps complaining and just anyone read my post. tut tut.

And he put Elaine's quote in it. Obviously he's saying Elaine is complaining but Elaine only cleared up about what Mike said.

Anyway, Flagare's post doesn't make a lot of sense "just anyone read my post. tut tut." what the hell does that even mean? Is that constructive? Obviously no.

But Elaine, it'd be better if you don't add oil to the fire, just ignore his comments.

5. dgd138

dgd138 Active Member

Flagrare posted a "small essay" about why we should continue to look into the puzzle, and nobody even responds to it. Just understand his fustration. I thought it was moving, but I'm over puzzles for now lol.

6. Gilb3R

Gilb3R where's my fucking frapuccino?

i hope they release it in june cuz my bday is in june xD.. :awesome:

7. dgd138

dgd138 Active Member

By small essay I mean a good two full paragraph speech, and I'm sure "tut tut" has to do with the fact that he does not speak english well.

8. Ben

Ben Well-Known Member

Bro I literally have not understood a single thing you've said in the last three pages or so. haha

9. Flagrare

Hey, sorry if in any way offended you. As I said, I took your post as an example because all people did was complain for 5 pages. As I said, my goal is not to fight. Forgive me once again. Anyway ..

10. rcm034

rcm034 Well-Known Member

Let's get back on topic, shall we?

I noticed the news thing about the cover art / single release says the "yet to be titled" linkin park album.

I think this supports the theory that "Living things" is NOT the album title. It's just a clue for another puzzle, or maybe a theme for the album, etc..
    The source was WB if I read it correctly, and they would know if the album was named. LP always picks titles last minute, so it's entirely possible it doesn't HAVE a name yet...

11. dgd138

dgd138 Active Member

This here

12. Flagrare

I'm Brazilian and i'm really bad with english. Sorry. ;/

13. EdGreene

EdGreene Well-Known Member

Trollnoda can be quite cryptic. I'd say it means something. Although, even though he's probably on the left coast, you'd think if we had the answer this would have come sooner. At this point I dunno. As good a theory we have right now. But you know just when you have a theory about the thing works....

14. ZoeLinkingal

So what? The puzzle does not give us anymore hints because LP took away all the codes already, his whatever essay does not imply now.

All of us here are saying WAIT FOR MORE, which part does he not understand?

The thread always goes very fast, people missed his post - move on. He doesn't have to act like a jealous kid because people respond to others post and not his. Fgs.

15. Ben

Ben Well-Known Member

Shit it's all good man. I just think it's dope people from literally all over the world come here.

16. Elaine

Elaine The One They Call Elaine. LPA VIP

Apology accepted. And really, the post wasn't honestly that necessary since people haven't been complaining for ages. Best thing to do when complaints start again is to not add fuel to the fire. Sorry about being quick on the uptake and a bit harsh, but your responses were... Well, they didn't seem to be all too friendly. Sorry again. I was mainly upset that you brought up the whole "Complaining about complaining" thing when that wasn't what I was doing. :p

Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
  17. lpfan89

lpfan89 You will pay for what you've done

Hmm living things like to clap. Ding ding could be the sound of a bell on a bicycle. Another thing living things like to do is ride bicycles. THE PIECES ARE FALLING IN PLACE!!!

18. The Joesen One

The Joesen One Fun-employed LPA Super Member

Edited Wikipedia and clarified that Mike said that fans will hear the song, not unlock the cover art.

19. ZoeLinkingal

Everybody has to stop mentioning these 4 words together in a post: Living Things Album Title.

Please, we have moved on from that topic. It's part of the puzzle, that's all.

20. Ben

Ben Well-Known Member

I like where you're going with this. Let's spend endless hours investigating and deciphering this new lead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.