BURN IT DOWN Puzzle - Ongoing Progress (Full Puzzle Complete)

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InkedUpAl

InkedUpAl Member

To me, Living Things can't be an album title? Its a little, shall we say, Non LP? and these letters have to somehow relate to the puzzle/Burn It Down single and not the album title. The single is the main concern at the moment, the album stuff will come about shortly after the release of Burn It Down and therefore these numbers cannot be anything to do with it

2. Frasker

Frasker Member

just wait for the next numbers to fit in, or not, before concluding. The chances of this being a coicidence are quite slim in my opinion...

3. Jason

Jason "My pep talk turned into a pep rally." LPA VIP

What we think the band said:

:WTF: You guys, STL22 in particular, are really close. Keep going!

What they really said:

:nowherenearberlin: You couldn't be more wrong. You are nowhere near the answer. NOWHERE. NEAR. THE ANSWER. :nowherenearberlin:

4. The Prisoner

The Prisoner ...O...

That's my opinion and feeling too

5. SKaRR*oKi

SKaRR*oKi Everything.Falls.Apart

please guys, just listen..... it is the numbers, not what they translate into. the numbers themselves

6. _Depression

_Depression Well-Known Member

I beg to differ. The earlier tweet of "5. 4. Cipher." leads me to believe that the XXXXX XXXX numbers need to be deciphered, and unless they're being deciphered into other numbers (which doesn't seem to make much sense) I'll assume they need to be somehow made into letters.

I don't mean to stop your endeavors. By all means, find the answer in the numbers if it's there.

7. RazorEye

RazorEye The light on the horizon...

Do you really think Mike and the puzzle designers would burn us in the fires of a thousand suns just for something that's strictly about Burn it Down? It's something to do with the album, because this is the same thing they did to us at the dawn of the ATS Era. Puzzles! And they revealed pieces of the album's lyrics, themes and even the title! Only difference is, we marched to freaking Moscow during the winter to get where we are now, unlike the ATS puzzles.

8. theycallmepraya

theycallmepraya $w∆gg3r.

this is when I'm glad LP has a fan base. There's too much math and numbers going around. I would haven given up after the first puzzle to be honest. Lol

9. MaoChouChan

MaoChouChan Well-Known Member

I've been posting my results to Twitter since yesterday but except for @LPAssociation replying to me notgimg has happened (I thought they might just quote me) I have decided to register here.

I have tried several ways of deciphering the numbers and the only thing that made sense so far is pretty much what stl22 posted.

Here's my Twitter post list:

https://twitter.com/maochouchan/status/189378735814868992

https://twitter.com/maochouchan/status/189700509236600832

https://twitter.com/maochouchan/status/189704893257359360

THIS IS basically a summary of what you guys have been doing parallel to me as well, as far as I see it through these hundreds of pages. Right?

Now I am relatively sure that the letters must be re-arranged.

The latest thought i had was it could actually mean LIGHT, leaving V, N, N, I and the unknown letters.

Twitter user @AlineLPfan also hinted to me it could mean LIGHTNING, though this leaves only few letters.

/Just my 2 cents.

PS: I'm on my mobile and I'm actually busy with art academy stuff so if there is anything you want to tell me IMMEDIATELY, please send me a tweet @MaoChouChan.

I am also open to other deciphering methods but so far the "stl22" method was the only one that made sense, and I really tried quite a few.

10. _Depression

The ATS puzzles didn't start as ATS puzzles, if you remember. The first few led us to discovering "The Catalyst" and only after that did we make it to ATS.

11. _Depression

I noticed your tweet as well (well, LPA's response to it) and we've dabbled in looking at anagrams as well, but with up to 4 letters still to be revealed and so far only one possible vowel at our disposal, there aren't a lot of good options. We're waiting on more developments to further that theory.

Welcome to the hunt, by the way!

12. InkedUpAl

InkedUpAl Member

This new 'teaser video' CANNOT be related either, it was released/came about long after LP said stl22 was 'close' (million miles away)? and the numbers/codes can mean nothing about an album title? The idea of the puzzle is for promoting Burn It Down and thats that. Every code written in that scripting, is related to nothing but burn it down and us getting our grubby mitts on it early, which will only be 10 minutes before they start playing it on the radio by the looks of it!

13. RazorEye

Nah, i'm pretty sure we got that binary thing first that revealed A Thousand Suns before we got anything from the catalyst.

14. Oliver

Oliver Spela Shoreline!

15. _Depression

It has indeed been posted, a few times I believe.

16. RazorEye

Mike Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks Mike Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks Mike Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

17. HazardousLP

HazardousLP B**** Please.

Wasn't the video uploaded to tumblr hours before? (im not sure of the exact number)

18. Oliver

Oliver Spela Shoreline!

Okey, sorry :p

19. MaoChouChan

MaoChouChan Well-Known Member

I know there are basically thousands of possibilities. We will see if the next letter will give our theories more sense or not. I gotta leave now to get my stuff done, I got my Twitter App's notifications on if there is any breaking news you want to tell me.
    I will check back here every once in a while but being busy I might not be able to follow the thread properly.
    Laters :)

20. sian

sian YNWA

in the video LP2K12 i can see the numbers 8.(something) its as you see the word bone the numbers are to the right on one of the shots

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.