Football (Soccer)

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by FreeYourMind, Mar 31, 2005.

1. Super Sonic

Super Sonic The Hedgehog LPA Super VIP

Luis Suarez is the biggest dick head in football.

What an absolute wanker.

2. cradle

cradle Foreword LPA VIP

^^ Luis Suarez is a donkey face twat! He proved today that he is a little racist girl. I hope he burns in hell but playing for Liverpool is the equivalent to that. Are you watching are you watching aree you watching Mersyside !!

3. Super Sonic

:lol:

It really pissed me off when I saw it. And then Kenny Dalglish tried to defend him and seriously failed. :lol:

4. El Muerto

El Muerto LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Racism is not gonna disappear until there are people like Evra and Anton Ferdinand who get offended when someone tells them they're black. So Evra can tell Suarez he's ugly and call him whatever names he wants but when Suarez tells a black guy that he's black, that's the ultimate offence? Imagine what would happen if all the white people in the world got all bitchy when someone tells them they're white..

Patrice Evra is a clown, he complains of racism like a little girl whenever he doesn't like someone, and that's at least once a year. And with his dancing in front of Suarez today he showed that he's a total cunt too. I'd be ashamed to have such a person for a captain of my club.

I don't give a shit about United or Liverpool, but I'm always gonna support Suarez and Terry over bitchy little players who get offended when they can't stop their opponent from scoring.

5. cradle

cradle Foreword LPA VIP

^^ You should be Liverpool's next manager cause your speaking utter nonsense. You really shocked me there Muerto.

6. El Muerto

As you already know, if I had to choose between the two clubs, I'd always choose United, but there are some things I just can't stand.

I'm not saying Suarez is innocent here, but I still think he's a better man than that french hypocrite.

7. cradle

cradle Foreword LPA VIP

How is he a hypocrite? Suarez did his shit and now the handshake and cunt boy refused to take part? Did i miss something? How is Evra a hypocrite?

8. Super Sonic

I agree, but when you call a black person a "n*****" then I can understand why they get offended.

9. El Muerto

He whined and told on Suarez like a little girl because he called him "Negro" (which is not even an insult in Uruguayan Spanish, more like a generic term for a black person). And after Suarez couldn't play in 8 matches because of that, he wants to shake hands? Fuck that, I'd let him shake something else.

And tell me what's up with that celebration of his after the game? What is he, 12? I hope he gets punished for that, he really looked like a clown in front of the whole world.

10. Super Sonic

Not really. lol

11. El Muerto

Racism is just ridiculous. How can a grow-up person in the 21st century be offended if someone calls them a "nigger"?

When I lived in the US some of the black guys from work called us guys from Eastern Europe "Russians" all the time, even though we weren't really Russian but it didn't matter cause "we all look the same to them". That's also racism but we didn't give a shit, we even played along and joked about it. If you're not ashamed of who you are, I don't get it how stuff like that can hurt you.

If Evra wasn't such a pussy he would've told Suarez "Yeah, damn right I'm a nigger and I have a 20 inch cock, and you're just an ugly bitch with nothing in your pants". And nobody else would call him "nigger" ever again after that.

edit: You know what's also racist? When one race can use one word and other races can't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4_fQXwIV4E&t=35m30s

Last edited: Feb 11, 2012
  12. cradle

cradle Foreword LPA VIP

Muerto's just sour Vidic retired from Serbia for United:trollface:

Ps that vid is old man. Plus Evra is black he's allowed to use that word pshh.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 11, 2012
  13. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Muerto, you're tredding on a very thin line on what could be deemed as racist views. I don't know if you realise it or not, but two wrongs don't make a right. Just because there's evidence that you were once on the recieving end of a generalisation (which is indeed wrong), that does not give you the right to start attacking people because you don't think their complaints of alleged racism towards them are valid.

Because of my Indian features (despite being only one-quarter Indian), I have been on the recieving end of racist abuse before and, although nine times out of ten I shrug it off, it's not pleasant. I don't need anyone to let me know I'm "brown" so why the hell should anyone except being called black, white or whatever in a negative way. If someone called me a "brown cunt" or something like that, that's racist - simple as. When you start taking someone's skin colour/ethnicity into the equasion, you're playing the race card and are therefore being racist.

It's astoundingly short-sighted and disrespectful to call racism "ridiculous". I know that sometimes these sorts of cases can be blown out of proportion, but at the end of the day it's everyone's duty no matter who you are or where you come from to make sure that we as people do our best to eradicate racism. It's an idealistic thought and racism will never completely go away, but it's a serious issue regardless of how far we've come to move away from racial conflict and segregation.

I'd suggest you vent your views in a more tolerent manner from now on because the way you posted those outbursts have earned you an infraction.

14. El Muerto

Whoah, come one man, this is stupid. And exactly because it's my duty to to eradicate racism, I'm gonna tell you again, racism is not gonna disappear until you understand that in "brown cunt", the "cunt" part is what should piss you off, not the "brown" part.

You can give me a thousand infractions, it's still not gonna change the fact that you're oversensitive about who you are. We all have different colours of the skin, just fucking embrace that and stop giving shit when someone tells you that you're brown. It's only insulting if you make it insulting in your head.

Btw, Luke, just to let you know, I complained to Derek about you. I still think you're a good guy but you totally missed the point here and your behaviour is inappropriate.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2012
  15. cradle

cradle Foreword LPA VIP

Mick Mccarthy sacked after the 5 - 1 Trashing from West Brom, Damn. Well some articles said he left but we know better than that.:shifty:

16. JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

..and now he's getting the Leeds job? no that's ridiculous.

17. Super Sonic

Is he really?? Thats mental.

18. cradle

cradle Foreword LPA VIP

Mick is a good manager he might get leeds back to the EPL. Like he did with wolves.

19. El Muerto

Yeah, he's decent, but Wolves have a really shitty team.

20. Super Sonic

Yep.