KoRn's new sound

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Money Maker Mike, Nov 20, 2011.

Blackee Dammet

Blackee Dammet Feminism Is My God Now

New album ended up being a surprise bomb (debuting #15 with 45k copies). Pretty awful, considering the promotion and single performances.

edit nevermind, it hit #10 with 55k copies. Better, but still pretty weak considering the promotion it got.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2011
    tROCKS24

tROCKS24 Banned

I've heard of Korn since Freak on the Leash. That was in the 90's, i had to be like 4 or 5 yrs old then and im 23 now. Based on many of the Korn songs, even when Johnathon D. sang "Blind" that one was more like a cover thing or even a remix type? a cover thing/remix type would be like Korn's band playing similar music from another band, as long as they got credits to do Blind...

With this new song, i wonder if it's equilavent to like a Slow-song?? based on other Korn songs. Its interesting though, i like it.

ernieball003

ernieball003 Well-Known Member

What in the hell did you just say?

tROCKS24

tROCKS24 Banned

Oh, I was just wondering about "Blind" by Korn. Maybe the instrument part to Blind was already made by another band or was Blind completely remade by another band with the lyrics included?

With Korns newest 2011 song for his 2012 album, are there going to be many similar sounding songs like this one above in the first thread? I like Korn I think he's :awesome: Im more of a music person too. (instruments. i love the way guitars sound as well)