Pants Shitting Stories Part 2

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by tROCKS24, Nov 7, 2011.

tROCKS24

tROCKS24 Banned

This forum is about if you have a story about someone or you shitting in your pants, no worries! This is also applicable for minor cases, not just the shit!! :awesome:

i will start:

Before i begin, i never told anyone this because i am a female.

Two Years ago, when I was a Junior at UMKC, i was visiting a friend in the guy's hall. His name was Mark. So we were looking at his videos that he made. As i was sitting on his couch, i kept noticing that my stomach was turning [being upset a little bit]. It was making slight noise. It made a few more louder one's too. I was like omg, i hope he doesnt hear that! Then i notice some gas was trying to get out. Every time i hold it, i have to be intense with out showing face expressions, so he doesnt notice. Then it kept repeating over and over again. Some gas did sneak out a little a few times. Then i was trying my best to hold it hold it even more. Its like the more i hold it, the worse it gets. At that time, i didnt know how to handle situations like those to where its not specific. I didnt want to go to his restroom...Then at the end, we huged [a friendly hug]. when i stood up, I was like, oh my, i smell! i hope he doesnt smell me!! I didnt think at the time: a true fact-females have stronger smelling abilities than males. So i'm hoping that type of situation happened to where he doesnt smell me at all.

Later i had to shit badly. As a happy ending, i was relieved when that shitting case was over.

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

I've never ever done it

Star Scream

Star Scream Does A Machine Like You Ever Experience Fear

you must be a very expressive person................................. good story............ i think

same

Last edited: Nov 9, 2011
    Vriska

Vriska Wiki Staff LPA VIP

I'm lactose intolerant. I have a story for every person that doesn't.

The worst is some cheap mexican restaurant I went to, and that didn't even seem to be lactose intolerance that time because I took like 40 lactase pills trying to get it to go away. I wasn't finished eating it when the critical error occurred. I couldn't find a bathroom inside the building. The cashier gave me a key to go around to the back and I exploded there. I thought I was done so my friends took my weary soul back to the car.... but trouble came again while in motion.... I had to go real bad. My intestines were inflating like a balloon and it felt like they were going to pop. One of my friends ducked into a minimart to get me some medicine, but I knew those wouldn't take effect for dozens of minutes. We arrived at the apartment we were supposed to hang out at. I barely made it into their bathroom and exploded again. I was in there for lord knows how many minutes, maybe even an hour. I was afraid of leaving because I knew opening the door would flood their apartment with noxious stenches. And I knew that they would like the smell less than I would.

They were in the living space watching fight club, and I collapsed on their futon there, extremely tired. I wanted to sleep the rest of the illness off but I was also watching fight club and it was distracting.

You know, I don't think i want to submit this......

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Oh dear god, not the pants shitting thread! >_>

I thought we had banished that thread from memory. Save us all. :lol:

tROCKS24

tROCKS24 Banned

A few days ago, not once but twice, my mother told me, when we went to the UMKC tour since i was a newbie on campus in 2010, my mother had to gas. we were outside with a group of people and it was a loud one, she said. Then, at that tour, my dad, when he was walking, said to my mom," did you fart?" he said it not in a quite way, in a regular loudish tone. Then my mom said, no. Then my dad said, " Yes you did!" out loud in a loud tone. That was so funny and at that same time, a few days ago, we were in the car laughing historically about that time at UMKC. we were on our way to the stl mills mall and almost missed our stop because we were laughing so much. It was really funny. :lol:

This story involved me, so that was why i shared. :) i've gone through a few debates whether if i should post this one... i think im going to :lol:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2011
    tROCKS24

tROCKS24 Banned

The legend must live on, it has to, it's a must :lol:

hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

I thought this was for scary stories. :lol:

Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

Dear God, save us all :mellow: :pope:

travz21

travz21 Muscle Museum LPA Super Member

Girls don't poop.

Derek

[​IMG]
    Big girls don't poop,
    Big girls don't poop,
    Bi-ig girls (big girls)...they don't poo-oo-oop. (They don't poop),
    They don't poo-oo-oop. (They don't poop)!

Tim

Tim My perversion power is accumulating LPA Super Member

Dude in your avatar looks like a younger version of my dad. It's scary.

Super Sonic

Super Sonic The Hedgehog LPA Super VIP

Me niether.

Star Scream

by the sounds of the stories i keep reading i think this is worse than scary stories............... i remember watching this cartoon and someone was swimming he went under water then he went out and some other person thought there was a chocolate banana on his head............... but he was wrong.

Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

It's not necessarily shitting my pants, but a couple days ago I farted so loudly that I blew a hole in my underpants . . . :awesome:

Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

XD oh dear god. . . . . . . . . . . . . ok so my story goes like this XD. So one time while at outdoor ed in 6th grade we were preparing for a special guest, some mountain guy. like jeramiah johnson lmao or the guy who tries to be one with the bears and gets eaten by them. Anyway literally on the way I suddenly felt sick and then it hit me. I didn't say anything cause I was too embarrassed. So I sat there in a crowded room with poopy pants. To my luck everybody thought the smell was the mountain man.

Star Scream

bahahhahahahhahahahahhah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there was actually a time when i was doing a test and i had a fart that i had to hold in, and i couldn't go until the end of the test so i started listening to to music i shuffled all the songs and half way through i didn't put my ear phones later on i put my earphones on and all i can hear is by myself by Lp

"i cant hold on do what i want when i stretched so thin, it all too much to take in"

i am not that expressive to tell you what happened later....................... but i will, finally i was able to go i ran to the bathroom "beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!!!!!!!!" there goes my fart and a person barged in the bathroom and said " what the hell was that" i just said the toilet was broken and he believed me.:sweating:

Last edited: Nov 9, 2011
    tROCKS24

tROCKS24 Banned

Thats the first time i heard of that song. Here's another famous poot song: And it goes like, the more beans you eat, it's good for your heart! Then they'll make you fart!!! this is a true old song. :lol: i was trying to remember it earlier this week and last week.

Derek

I hope you realize I was parodying "Big Girls Don't Cry" :lol:.

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

Everytime I see this thread, I evoke the movement of one Luc Picard with my face to my palm...