Moammar Gadhafi Has Been Killed

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Benjamin, Oct 20, 2011.

Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

Good riddance.

Benjamin

I think it's too bad that he couldn't have survived then be brought to justice in court. Nonetheless I'm happy for the Libyan people and hope that they can take advantage of this and make a democracy.

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

Star-Wars-Ep-III-Mace-560x330-EP3-IA-93541_R_8x10-thumb-560xauto-28747.jpg
    "He's too dangerous to be left alive"

El Muerto

El Muerto LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I just can't believe that after all this he didn't kill himself but let those guys drag him down the streets..

Rocky

Rocky Well-Known Member

Here's a quote from Ghadafi's "Green Book"

“No representation of the people—representation is a falsehood. The mere existence of parliaments underlies the absence of the people, for democracy can only exist with the presence of the people and not in the presence of representatives of the people.”

We lost a really intelligent "dictator" who cared for his people and really wanted to see Africa prosper without any involvement from the West...who apparently never wants to see Africa prosper like ever.

Todd

You have got to be fucking kidding me - you're defending him?

You put dictator in quotes like he wasn't really a dictator. So what else do you call somebody who forcibly takes over a country, does not offer its citizens free and fair elections and remains in power for more than 40 years? Gee, I would call that a fucking dictator.

Cared for his people - is executing civilians who disagree with you caring for them? Is censoring media so the only news and opinion you hear is what Gadaffi wants you to hear caring for them? Is mass rape of women during the civil war caring for them? Or how about shelling civilian settlements and hospitals with heavy artillery? Is that caring for them? Let's not forget that before the rebels even took up arms, way back when this first started, Gadaffi's forces were firing into crowds of protestors, killing hundreds of them. Is that caring for them?

Oh, and let's not forget Pan Am 103, also known as the Lockerbie bombing. 270 innocent people were killed because of Gadaffi. He's just a really intelligent guy who cared for his people, right?

If a single quote from a book is a judge of a man's character, then Hitler was just an intelligent guy who cared for his people and was misunderstood by the West, because I bet I could pick a couple quotes out of Mein Kampf that make sense and make him look like a good guy.

travz21

travz21 Muscle Museum LPA Super Member

Obama's got a much bigger civilian count than this guy. 99.9999% aren't US civilians, so I guess that's why so many people like him still.

Hopefully we'll get the hell out of there now and stop wasting more money on foreign aid.

El Muerto

El Muerto LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Damn right

And btw, how can anyone in a perfectly sane state of mind support those guys who are now showing Gadhafi's dead body around and posting pictures all over internet? Fucking sick people, they're probably 10 times crazier than Gadhafi ever was. Now they'll get a pat on the back from Obama and everyone is gonna pretend that Libya is better off now.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2011
    Tim

Tim My perversion power is accumulating LPA Super Member

Dude started looking more and more like Michael Jackson as the years went by. Especially when he rocked the Captain Crunch jacket.

Rocky

Rocky Well-Known Member

I'm sure 99% of Americans don't know about anything in Africa or the Middle East except for propaganda on the news... and nobody really WANTS to believe that the news will purposely spew out BS to the American people to make other people in other countries that have shit that rich people here want look bad because they get paid to do it...but it's true!

If you had a bajillion dollars and wanted to buy something from a guy that refuses to sell it to you no matter what, you can easily pay a group of poor people a few million to find and kill the guy. That's what we go to war for now. Not to give democracy. I mean seriously, there are plenty of African countries that need legitimate help. Libya has people driving Bentley's & shit.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Rocky, do you by any chance live in Libya or any part of Africa?

Because according to your IP address you live in California. So please politely inform me how the fuck you know how Gadhafi is as a leader, and how you are so in-tuned to the ways of living over there. You're reading passages from a book, and taking it as evidence of character. You don't live there, and have no clue what those people are going through over there. I guess that living conditions were so great, and he treated his people so wonderfully that his thankful constituents decided to rebel against his rule and overthrow his "non-dictatorship" because they felt so respected by their wonderfully caring leader! *Facepalm*

But of course, we're all stupid, and you somehow know everything about Libya from your cozy home in California. Sorry for the mixup! Can you tell me how the weather and economy is in Somalia by chance? I heard it's a great place to be this time of year!

I'm sorry, but I've had it up to here with people who live in America and think it's the United States' mission to keep every other country from prospering, becoming rich, or growing larger than the United States. Take your tinfoil hats off please. We have enough problems here with our economy, and civil rights to be worrying about keeping another country from exercising theirs.

Benjamin

Obama made it perfectly clear that Libya has a long road ahead of them. And although I disagree with showing of his body (and preferably he shouldn't even be dead), it's hard to blame them for doing so. For all we know the people doing that are ones who have lost a loved one because of the guy.

Thank you.

Star Scream

Star Scream Does A Machine Like You Ever Experience Fear

australia said that they were going to help libya or something like that
    my question is to what extent?

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

Derek- Damn! Haha!

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

Last edited: Oct 21, 2011
    Blackee Dammet

Blackee Dammet Feminism Is My God Now

If the US helped rebels; DUR Ghaddafi was just tryong to help his people without western control and you just couldn't have that so you yankee pig dogs had to just go and fuck everything up A'DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR

If the US let them lose; HURFA DER Oh yeah you fuckers LOVE DAT FREEDOM SHIT until some dictators you like start getting targeted (editors note, Gaddafi had been cooperating with US intersts for a few years...) where's that fucking regime change now dipshits uh huh thought so just like some world controling American scum DERPA DUUUUUUUUUUUUUR

Like literally, no matter what happened, at any point, no matter the response and no matter the result, it would have always been "Goddammit West, why do you always fuck everything up!!!". Like clockwork with you clowns.

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

all praises due to Ali Suleiman Aujali

Todd

Exactly. And the same people who are throwing a fit over the release of videos and pictures of his dead body are the same people who said "I don't believe Osama's dead because there are no pictures of his dead body!!!!!!!!!"

There is no winning. People bitch for the sake of bitching. They're not happy unless they're bitching about something.

travz21

travz21 Muscle Museum LPA Super Member