Show Off Your Linkin Park Memorabilia!

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Derek, Jul 20, 2011.

Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

I feel like whatever I would say would be almost an insult as to the worth of your item. In terms of rare items, I can't trade you any....not unless you wanted the Breaking the Habit CD/DVD single set which isn't all that rare except maybe in America.

Alex21

Alex21 alexlinkinpark

yea i get what you mean, like i wouldnt trade any of my really rare stuff. but thanks for the offer, but i dont think i could do that. i already have the breaking the habit CD/music video not the CD/DVD but like you said i dont think thaty would be worth it. thanks though. im sure you already have it, but i have an unopened songs from the underground cd incase you would want that for trade for something. but if you get something new or think of something else, let me know, maybe we can work out a deal ok? thanks man

Zane

Alright, I'll remember that. Thanks though, I appreciate your kindness. I just thought I'd give it a try since you had two, :lol:. But I've also learned to absolutely appreciate those rarities that one owns. So just curious, what's your most prized item?

Alex21

Alex21 alexlinkinpark

I would have to say my MS DC SURU Xander Remix Shoes and LP Axel DC Shoes. There both limited edition and I love them. Also my signed ATS Art Book that came in the box set. I got it signed at a meet and greet. What's yours?

Zane

Oh, awesome. I remember when Mike first spoke of those shoes. I've always wanted a pair but never thought of actually buying those shoes.
    My most precious item would probably be my autographed Ibanez guitar. I had it signed by the band at a meet and greet as well and I was lucky enough to convince Mike to draw me a skull artwork. I went through a lot of work to get my guitar into that concert.

Alex21

Alex21 alexlinkinpark

oh nice that's really cool! Now you have a story behind it :)

Alex21

Alex21 alexlinkinpark

2bb7586a.jpg this is what i have at the house im staying at now. like i said earlier in this thread, i have more packed away beacuse i recentley moved. this is like only a portion of my collection, ill upload the rest of my stuff once i get it.

Zane

Haha, you should ask Benjamin about it. We got stopped so at least three times before they would let us in because of that guitar. Security was all on us even though I had contacted the offices before and asked about it. I thought they were going to stop me from getting into my first concert. Turns out that it would become the best concert I've ever been to ;)

Alex21

Alex21 alexlinkinpark

Oh dang ha I would be so nervous if they stopped me haha :) well that would look real tight on a wall. And yea when I got my ATS book signed it was my first concert too. And glad I got to meet my favorite band too :)

UNiPersona

UNiPersona previously known as STARKINATOR

Well I don't have anything worth mentioning. Most of them are everyday items that you can get anywhere. All I want to do is to get a chance to the m&g. I have to say signed lp items is ridiculously expensive here. 200 bucks for signed LPUX, and 2000 bucks for that signed ATS skateboard. Can believe it.

Rohit LP

Rohit LP The Silent Red

looking at all the collection here ..i went like... :jawdrop:

all i have is album dics with respective making of the album and madrid and road to rev. concert dvds ..and a few t-shirts...

Zane

I've already got another guitar (which I won at an amusement park) on my wall that actually "looks" good. But my signed guitar, I'm trying so hard to take care of it so I've got it on a stand next to my bed in a corner far far far from the windows. I practically take care of that guitar like it's my baby. But yeah, isn't it quite a magical first concert experience?

Makes me wonder how much a signed guitar would be worth. I knew my guitar's price must have quadrupled but I don't have a clue as to details.

Alex21

Alex21 alexlinkinpark

yea like all my LP stuff I keep neat an clean and organized like I have oCD when it comes to my LP stuff

dereklp

dereklp :Not here:

Surprisingly all my items, minus the skateboards, Clothes and baseball bat are stashed away nice and neat.

[​IMG]

Super Sonic

Super Sonic The Hedgehog LPA Super VIP

That Hybrid Theory thing is cool. :)

TheZlajaZlo

TheZlajaZlo Closing LPA Super Member

Yey!
    PA240102.jpg

Zane

does the band sign all of their drumsticks that they throw out? Or is that just a print.

TheZlajaZlo

TheZlajaZlo Closing LPA Super Member

:awesome: just a print. I got this at concert last year in Linz, Austria. Rob played encore with that stick. When he was leaving the stage he looked me in the eyes and throw it right at me. (I know it's nothing to hardcore fans who meet them all the time, but this was experience of a lifetime for me).

Zane

Oh no, I understand you completely. There's no true meaning behind hardcore fan. If you're on this site, you're a hardcore fan. The Meet and Greet is all about luck. But that's awesome.

20. ThaHandyman

ThaHandyman Banned

yeah that plaque is the most ballin thing you got, how much is that worth?