08.02.11 - Toronto, ON, Canada

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Feb 8, 2011.

LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

oh.. they actually played it before papercut? weird.

box1992

box1992 and the sun will set for you

That Canada flag in the front was yours?? wow i was right in front of it, thats amazing im glad your better now

box1992

box1992 and the sun will set for you

This was my first show that I have ever gone to and they have been my favorite band for almost 10 years. This was actually one of my dreams to go to a show, and dam was it worth the wait. I'm still taken back by how amazing they sound, especially live, it was amazing. I can't wait for them to come back to Toronto so I can see them again. It's a bit weird though because as happy as i was after the show was over that i got to see them, I was also sad that it was done and I gotta wait so long to see them again, but I cant wait for them to come back. I was so glad they played a lot of their old songs, but they mixed in their new album nicely with all their songs. Thanks lp for an awesome night.

appreciated

appreciated Member

Thanks! Ya I had given it to Maurice, one of the stage guys, at the meet and greet. I think I'd rather have thrown it up since it gives a bit more fun to it. Then you have the recording and what not too. but either way it was an amazing night I will never forget.

Getting "let it go" tattooed on my wrist tomorrow.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

You mean "let me go"? The lyrics from The Catalyst?

Just want to make sure you have the right lyrics before you get the tattoo. Hahaha.

On a somewhat related note, if I was into tattoos I'd definitely design something for each of my arms, one saying "lift me up" and the other saying "let me go".

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

I think she's referring to Iridescent with "let it go".

appreciated

appreciated Member

Yup I was :) Iridescent is the song they dedicated to me and those lyrics are very powerful.

Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

Make sure that it says let it gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo with all the extra o's :lol:

thesungoesdown

thesungoesdown It's like I'm paranoid..

Hey guys what's the redemption code for the DSP? I totally forgot to get the info while i was at the show. i asked my friend and he said text livelp to 66937. I did that several times today but I keep getting the message

"the linkin park program isn't currently running. please try again later! via mozes"

I'd be REALLY bummed out if I can't get the DSP to this show. Can someone post the code here or pm me? I'll take a picture of my ticket along with my username to prove I went to the show :(

rafey

rafey Member

That's the right code and number, I did mine at the show and received acknowledgement immediately. Not sure what you should do, sorry!

Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

It sounds like that is the code but you're too late. Just ask your friend to send you the show once he gets it. Problem solved.

coololy2

coololy2 Member

i went too it's funny how chester sings happy birthday phi phi as an phoenix also i feel bad for chester that day he was really sick

Last edited: Jul 30, 2012