07.02.11 - Montreal, QC, Canada

Discussion in 'News' started by Jeff, Feb 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    jessiexo

jessiexo Well-Known Member

Haha I know who you're talking about :p The girl that was like screaming by the door when they were entering? haha

Meryl_

Meryl_ Well-Known Member

Thanks Ree. Yeah I hope people will learn from this. DON'T TRANSLATE FOR PEOPLE TO BE NICE JUST DO YOUR OWN THING!

Ahhh Jessiexo, I wonder who you are =P I'm very glad for you everything went great! The MG and the show! 2nd row you rocked girl! How could you tweet in there? LOL.

Yep I do hope they'll come back in Quebec city this summer - we'll see!

Edit =- Yes!!!! She was so fucking excited, but it was annoying you know after some time...

jessiexo

Meryl -

Haha what were you wearing? I was wearing a grey cardigan with a blue shirt underneath and I had a black bag with me haha... oh and dark skinny jeans. And you know you're not the cause of what happened so don't take what Chester said personally. He's just had bad experiences. Though what Joe said was unnecessary.... If they do come to Quebec city this summer, I'll have to get there somehow haha.

Tweeting.. I'll blame my mistake in tweeting on getting squished ;) haha.

Meryl_

Meryl_ Well-Known Member

Ha I don't remember you :(.
    It was funny because I talked to a girl I used to talked with on lp.com like 5 years ago! And there was a girl who looked like Jewel Staite!! I told her but she didn't know her. Well I'll probably go to Qc too so maybe we could arrange something ;)

Last edited: Feb 9, 2011
    jessiexo

Haha yeah I don't remember either x) Oh well... I guess I was totally caught up on them coming in... And yeah that'd be cool, hopefully!

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

jessiexo, you did an awesome job considering you were getting squished! Haha.

As for Chester, it's understandable. It's a shame you had to get caught up in that Meryl, couldn't have felt great. Any fan who takes images of the bands family should really re-think what they take to get signed / as a gift. In my opinion, it's a little classless and a step over the line to acknowledge the bands family members in that way. It's obvious they are private people and they want to keep their personal lives separate from their professional lives. I'd be a little cynical and freaked out about it too. If you don't know the band personally, then don't bring up their families and private lives. That's how I feel about it.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I lol'd at Rob poking you Jessie. I can just imagine him taking his marker and being like "*poke* *poke* hello?" haha

iNuBBiN

iNuBBiN Well-Known Member

Damn that sucks for me. I have to go to the ticket booth to pick up my ticket at the Dallas concert. I guess this means even if I get there early I still have to go get my ticket and get back in line if they just dont let me go in?

jessiexo

Just why not get your ticket beforehand or before lining up? Did you buy your ticket yet?

iNuBBiN

iNuBBiN Well-Known Member

yes, i had a thread about how the mailing address got messed up and I emailed ticketmaster, and they are printing out new tickets for me. I have to go pick them up at the venue the day of the concert. I just dont know if i can go pick them up anytime during the day or have to wait till they start letting people in at 6

jessiexo

Oh the ticket booth is usually (call in to check though) open the whole day. Just get there early and get your ticket and line up :)

Meryl_

Meryl_ Well-Known Member

I totally agree with you Joe. I wish I did have the guts to tell him that it wasn't me and that it was her gift. But it caught me off guard, I felt very bad for her and I started panicking inside and like I said I speak english but i'm not totally fluent so I did totally loose control. I was just thinking about my sentence i had rehearsed lol.

I agree with Jessiexo, call them to see at what time they open :)

LinkinParkForever275

LinkinParkForever275 Linkin Park is my religion!

wow, what a shock!!
    I would be totally shocked and speechless if something like this would happen to me at a M&G.
    But of course i can understand chester! Nobody wants to be in the situation that he went through! And its so hard that some fans do not know the "end Line" .. I mean they are just humans too!
    And to Meryl, i think there was nothing to do in the situation! I mean if the girl did not speak english, she cannot tell that is was not her intention to look like a stalker ..
    I would be very careful with pictures from the family of a star, i mean especially chester, who went through this stalker thing ..

Damn its kinda sad to read the story from you :( xD M&G .. and it went like this :/

LinkinParkForever275

LinkinParkForever275 Linkin Park is my religion!

F**K YOU DEVON TOWNSEND!!! STUPID WHO*E !!!!

i know its quite a while but everytime i read this i just go crazy ... how stupid can people be?

Meryl_

Meryl_ Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's why I really wasn't mad just very sad this would happen. But as people say, i'll always have a next time and this time, i won't translate anything for anybody and chester will have forget about all this. I think what didn't help is that I was a unfortunatly starstruck with him. I wish I could have been as 'cool' as I was with Mike, but I definitely wasn't and seeing him pissed off made me loose control of my english. If I had been totally bilingual, I would have find my words but I clearly didn't. I'm still a little pissed that the first time i get to see him, i feel so dumb and stupid. Like Derek said it's sad this Devon could do this, it made Chester feel awful so his reaction was understandable.

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

aKaRiot

aKaRiot LP Fanboy

This setlist was amazing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.