LPA Podcast Series Archive Idea

Discussion in 'Feedback & FAQ' started by Colonel Sanders, Nov 5, 2010.

Colonel Sanders

Colonel Sanders Well-Known Member

No matter how far we've come/ I can't wait to see tomorrow

Hi guys,

Just got a wicked idea from lookin at the site. The podcasts can be organized on the main page or in media for us to download. It'll be fun listening to historical audio a few years down the line. Even if all of the podcasts be sent to a new forum section for us to comment on. If this is impossible due to current finances then let it be a no, but some of us would like to see it. The LPA podcasts have been fang-tastic and are a good boost to the community. Lemme know what you think!

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Thanks! We're currently in discussion of a way to incorporate them into our media section. It will hopefully happen soon with a few other site updates. Glad you like them though and thanks for the input. :)

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

We're completely on the same wave-length Colonel. The podcasts are definitely something we want to turn into a regular thing, and it'll be fun to see us over the years and how we 'improve' as we master the technology and such.

Polychromatic

Polychromatic Banned

Sounds really good. I would love a Podcast Archive, just in case I missed one or want to give an old one a listen. Each one is always filled with great discussions and funny moments.

hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

Great idea. Thats all I have to say. You wouldn't be wasting your time by setting up an archives page.

Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

Yes, this would be an awesome idea.

Colonel Sanders

Colonel Sanders Well-Known Member

Yes, you guys will inevitably improve and conquer the crutch words! Say no to ums and ahs! - Hey, we're human ;)