Lp 2.0

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Hybrid Soldier, Jan 11, 2003.

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

Yeah, I still don't care about the rest of the cd.

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

LOL. This guy just doesn't care. Dannnnggggg.....

Oh well, hey, what don't you care about?

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

I dunno. Ask me when I'm not sick anymore. I can't think straight right now.

high squared

high squared New Member

could you give me tracklisting... i wana download em. i wish i had money to join lpu, but i dont.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

No one has it yet.

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

i am bored out of my mind about this new package. its taking too long :angry: itll make things easier for the wait for meteora

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

you know what i do to get money? i have a paper route and i shovel my customer's driveways for extra cash, i'm making $50 a week. money doesn't grow on trees, but you can earn it and spend it on things you want.

there is no tracklisting, the packages are being sent out the end of the month, in other words, very soon. i hope no one i know releases these tracks, we pay for them because they're rare. and it's downright stealing.

PP:KUt

PP:KUt Banned

well, im defenietly a cheapass, so i wont be payin for LPU anytime soon!! i just dont really see da benefits...like, people who arent in LPU are gonna find out anyways, so whats the point? the only motive for me to join would be like a REALLY sweet package. so im actually hopin that i get to hear that reanimation song :D hey mark, how about you send me the song when you get it? that would be sooooo cool!!!! :rolleyes:

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

No comment.

Anyway, to stay on topic... I won't be sending the track out to anyone unless they're a hot female and can... I'll stop there.

PP:KUt

PP:KUt Banned

no comment?? lol well what were u gonna say??? i just dont see lpu as beneficial for me, so i wont be joinin anytime soon. yeah...the rare cd and shtick sounds cool, but thats just 1 cd, not enough to get me to join hehe.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Actually, money does grow on trees.

Paper money is obviously made out of paper, paper comes from trees, therefore, money is technically grown on trees.

Think about it. :chemist:

And I sure as hell wont be putting any of the tracks up for download. My ears only :D

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

um back to the topic..... :unsure: .............im still wondering which song that reanimation track is called.......i hope its either for in the end, a plc 4 mie head, pushing me away or one step closer. they were not that good. although krwlng was looong, it sounded awes0me with aaron lewis.
    the problem with enth e nd was the kutmasta kurt or "motion man" rap. it gets annoying and the quality of the song was brutal. i liked the beat. pushing me away was alright. a plc 4 mie head was alright too. one step closer was too long. the original version was better.
    :mike:

Ninnut85

Ninnut85 Well-Known Member

I sent my post order to join LPU yesterday (23.01.03)
    I am from the Uk. How will i know when they have received my letter? Will i get an email letting me know i can log onto LPU?
    Also do you think mine will get there in time for the package to be sent out at the end of the month? or will i have to wait until the end of next month?
    i ordered the 2by2 package

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

they'll receive it within 2-3 weeks, meaning you'll have to wait until next month when they send out packages.

this is why signing up over the net is so great, very easy and quick. anyone who signed up today over the net will get their packages sent out within the next few days, along with everyone elses.

Ninnut85

Ninnut85 Well-Known Member

they'll receive it within 2-3 weeks, meaning you'll have to wait until next month when they send out packages.

this is why signing up over the net is so great, very easy and quick. anyone who signed up today over the net will get their packages sent out within the next few days, along with everyone elses. [/b][/quote]
    well i would have done if the piece of #### had worked.
    Its not my fault if it won't except my address otherwise i would have been a member a week ago :angry:

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

well well well......i just checked with lpunderground & found out that hey are now adding the finishing touchups to the 2.0 package. they will be sent in february so bare with me.
    (w00t)

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

ahem i shouldnt have edited that post up there, no one would know that i posted. well.....its coming. B)

TheChemist

TheChemist Active Member

that sucks... I thought it was coming out at the end of january... now in feb? Well, for one thing i know that my friend gets it he is gonna burn me the cd and ill spread it all over the net cause i dun give a **** about keeping it to myself.. ill share all the unrealeased tracks with all my fellow lp fans :) They will be up on kazaa, winmx, and morpheus in no time... mwhahahaha :chemist:

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

plz dont u fool. we have all spent $40 just to get those & now you're gonna spread it for free? for crying out loud they are rare, live and unreleased. have some dignity dude. :angry:
    <_<

TheChemist

TheChemist Active Member

The stuff will come out anyway... i bet u that the first lucky illegitimate offspring of unmarried parents that gets the cd will give post it all on a site or somethin.. it will be available for download sooner or later... so chill out.. ;)

AND btw, u didnt spend 40 bucks for the cd u spent 40 bucks for the whole package so we just get the songs u get all the other great stuff with the package.... so u should be happy that its only the songs we will get :)

And im still gonna put em up for dl... mwahahahaha NO ONE WILL STOP ME mwahahahaa...