Personality on and offline

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Debus, May 1, 2004.

Debus

Debus Morbid Fascination LPA Addict

Hey guys. I got this idea from another forum i am on and i think that it's pretty cool because you can kind of get to know what people are like more. Anyways the question being :

Are you different offline to when you are online?

For example offline i am pretty shy and reserved but online i am more outgoing and come out of my shell. What are you guys like? Are you the same online as you are offline or different? Post it up people ^_^

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

I pretty much act the same. Of course I don't go around saying "w00t" and "rofl" and "lmao" but I'm very alike both online and offline. I'm outgoing, and always trying to make others laugh. I think I succeed more online, though. Oh, and I'm very athletic online.

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

Yeah :lol: Im shy too, and i have difficult with talking. Like t-t-this.. :lol: So thats why im more online then Bin Laden is in his cave :wth: And my schoolfriends know me very well.. and you guys, well.. dont :lol:

Hana

Hana i are scientists LPA Super Member

Offline: Shy, unconfident, unsociable.

Online: Friendly and outgoing (at least I try)

I'm way different online and offline. I must be so boring in the real life.

Alacrity

Alacrity don't stop talking to me; i haven't been listening LPA Super Member

Online and offline i'm pretty much the same. Flirty, outgoing, meh, whatever else you want to call me. *shrug* People that know me on and offline can probably tell you better than I can

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

i cant talk online, except for group conversations... i dont know why i just cant think of anything to say. but its different in real life. ^_^

Debus

Debus Morbid Fascination LPA Addict

Just like me Hana! And of course i am alot more fllrty online :whistle:

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Offline: shy, anti-social, quiet, never smiles.

Online: Flirty, Outgoing, Talkative, Hyper.

Yup. That's me lmao. If I were to ever flirt with anyone offline you would even believe how shy I really am. I'd just be like, "Uh.. um.. heh.. yeah.." and stutter. I'm so stupid. :lol:

Aaron

Aaron Foundation LPA Super Member

Online: W00tage. Meh. Bah. Eh. Gwark. 1337.

Offline: W00tage. Meh. Bah. Eh. Gwark. 1337.

My online life has blended with my social, offline life. All around in offlien life, I'm shy, but get to know me or when I'm hyper, and I am immature, but in a mature sense. I'm normally acting stewpeed. And of course I ride my bike.

You want a judgement, I'll meet up with Mark someday and we can make a judgement on each other. :p

So ph34r m3 on and off t3h line. :chemist:

Adam

Adam !!!! LPA Super Member

Offline: Very loud and crazy around people I know but shy with new people

Online: Very open with people

Maëlle

Maëlle I've seen it all

Offline: Sarcastic and I wear a quasi permanent 'talk to me and die' look on my face 'cause I'm way too shy for my own good. I'm someone people will notice, but won't tell they do. (Sometimes I'm surprised that some people remember my name)

Online: a bit less sarcastic, more outgoing and as people don't know me they don't see my 'talk and die' look.

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

I don't know how I come off online, but offline I'm pretty lazy. I don't do go out much. When I do, I try to make it memorable for me and friends.

I numbed my whole face last night with some sort of cream. not that kind of cream, but yeah. :p

So..i guess I'm sorta different offline, but that's what the internet is for. To be how and who you want to be in reality.

Blaze

Blaze Ambient

Offline: kinda crazy and outgoing but if people are doing things wrong i'm a goody two shoes :blush:

Online: Pretty much the same and maybe a little bit more funny :lol:

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

Offline: Boring, emotionless for most of the time, never smiles unless something actually makes me laugh, I have a really "threatening" look and basically just a mess of negativity. Very shy and I can't speak to others normally... I have what they're calling a "social phobia" so ehh :wth:.

Online: Partially the same except you can never really see my face or anything so for the most part I think I'm boring and I try to be positive whenever I can when a situation gets dirty. I try to be more talkative online and I always hope my online reputation is greater than my offline reputation because I feel better about who I am online :unsure:.

Wow. I sound so bad :lol:.

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

Whenever I'm online, I become extremely opinionated; or maybe it's the fact that I'm a stereotypical Project 86 fan.

Offline however, I don't really talk much unless I'm with friends.

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Im basically the same person online and off. I mean Im a pretty compulsive typer and whatever pops into my brain. Like...umm....yeah, this.

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Offline im so hyper n people seem to think im pretty funny cuz of how fast i bring out the jokes n the random word insults lol :rawk:

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

Offline: I don't really talk that much unless I have something important to say. I am a bit rowdy at times and I am the typical "party person". I like to have fun whenever and wherever I can. I tend to have a sarcastic attitude a lot and it sometimes gets me in trouble. lol.

Online: Kinda the same, maybe? I don't really talk to people online that much, unless I want to. I like to joke around and have fun also. I can be depressing online, too. I can't really help that though.

Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

online: active, and outgoing
    offline: shy, dead annoying, less active.

Matt

Matt Official Ghost of the LPA LPA Super Member

Online= Active, hyper, outgoing.
    Offline=Active, hyper, outgoing. :lol: