Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast
    I have been a member for a short time on LPU and saw someone mention LPA so I did a search and here I am

Banned
    Due to the scavanger hunt.

I have been following LPA probably since it started but just decided to join today. It has always been one of the best LP fansites and the only one I still regularly go to.
    "Now let me show ya/Exactly how the breaking point sounds"

"I made a promise to my parents that I would rid the city of the evil that took their lives."
    -Batman, The Long Halloween

'Majestic Dick. Brazilian Snake Cock. And Cunts. Flagrare's Avatar
    Michael Kenji Shinoda's Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Anelle Botha
    FLAGRARE
    you naughty boy

Proud Venezuelan LP fan. With adorable feet. Andreina's Avatar
    Well I'm not exactly new but I never got the chance to answer this question

I think my first visits to the LPA were for lyrics, I kinda remember this site had some awesome LP lyrics, by the time (circa 2003~04) I didn't speak english very well so I needed "help" in order to learn Linkin Park songs. I still do, actually, especially with rapping but I'm trying to quit the bad habit of looking for lyrics directly and start figuring them out on my own.

Then after that, I think it was around the Minutes to Midnight cycle that I started "lurking" and checked for news. The site also proved to be VERY useful by the ATS puzzle cycle. It wasn't until recent months that I finally decided to post and become more regular, and it's awesome! I don't know why I didn't do this sooner, but what the heck, here I am anyway

So that's my story! xD

Because everyone has to know

You're GUILTY ALL THE SAME / Too sick to be ashamed
    You want to point your finger / but there's no one else to blame

I'm a new fan of Linkin Park btw.
    I'm joining a LP fans - Group on facebook and it often refers to LPA while updating news.
    But it was the Linkin Park scavenger hunt which made me interested to came here more often. I read most of the comments to see how the progress was. Then wondering it would be fun to join the forum.

Hey it's my first post

Banned
    Your Wiki. ;p P.S thanks for the information on my current Linkin Parkious studious.

I think due to the Burn It Down puzzle... Somebody mentioned this site on the official German site (linkinpark.de).
    Of course a fansite posts more news and the discussions are a bit more mature (not as much fangirling, etc.), too, so I registered.

Oh, and I kan improve mi englisch skillz!
    Last edited by Dekar; 09-19-2012 at 01:39 PM.

believe it or not. I found LPA after I watched le Youtube video below :3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzWXFE_gpYA

Death Before Dishonour CallofReach141's Avatar
    I got pissed off at the mess LP.com had become after the release of ATS, so went about searching for a new LP fansite, and here I came.

Known Aliases; StormRider00

Lost In The Wub Wuuuuub Erudito's Avatar
    From the Lost In The Echo wiki page believe it or not

Yo
    I found this site through Twitter when Linkin Park was recording A thousand Suns. Haven't really been active in posting, but I do read a lot of threads here

Through LPL
    2013 Concerts:
    February 8th- VoxNora, Atlas Genius, and Imagine Dragons. (Marquee Theatre, Tempe, AZ)
    April 18th- The Postal Service. (Comerica Theatre, Phoenix, AZ)
    June 6th- Hillsong United. (ShoWare Center, Kent, WA)
    September 7th- Chivalry is Dead, Always Right, Monhagans Dixon, Straight Til Morning, Visions of the Martyr, To Each His Own, and Romance Mechanics. (Pub Rock, Scottsdale, AZ)
    December 3rd- Get Dead, Masked Intruder, Anti-Flag, and Less Than Jake. (The Nile, Mesa, AZ)

2014 Concerts:
    February 17th- Imagine Dragons, The Naked and Famous, and Nico Vega. (US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ)
    September 10th- Linkin Park, 30 Seconds to Mars, and AFI (US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ)
    Formerly known as Bliss / Dementia

I came from LPRussia

I'm Not Obsessed!!! Hans Muster's Avatar
    I think it was from linkinpark.de I'm not quite sure though

http://www.linkinpark.de/links

hello

well i found about this site some minutes ago and i loved it and well i m newbie my name is sanjukta and i m frm INDIA in m for 13 years old and i hope they have a tour here

Welcome!

Linkin Park 2012

Saw this site for a while, but decided to join now for some reason. I needed a place to talk about LP, because YouTube comments weren't cutting it

Burdened With Glorious Purpose Hybrid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Starclops View Post
    Saw this site for a while, but decided to join now for some reason. I needed a place to talk about LP, because YouTube comments weren't cutting it
    Welcome! You will find that we are much more respectful here than the comments on Youtube.

a little taste of hypocrisy tyrskytyyhty's Avatar
    I found this site via LPU. I first became a member of LPU in July 2012, I guess, and I was active for a while but it didn't really feel like home. Anyway, a few days ago I ended up renewing my membership and decided to be more active this time. I started posting on the forums but there wasn't that much going on there. I stumbled upon a thread in which people discussed how to revive the forums and some people mentioned LPLive and this site. So I came here and started sniffing around. None of my friends are into Linkin Park so I have no one to talk to in real life. Well I do talk to my brother about LP but I think he's not very interested. So this is a good place for me I guess. I joined LPLive, too, but haven't posted anything yet.
    Iím no hero, you remember how I was, you know
    All I ever did was worry, feeling out of control
    to the point where everything was going end over end
    Iím spinning around in circles again

~ Fort Minor

Thread Information