{[(~*MEEH! oh umm...i'm new here...*~)]}

Discussion in 'Newbie Camp' started by xXLPLuVXx, Apr 3, 2004.

xXLPLuVXx

xXLPLuVXx Member

heh, sorry. Hey! I'm new to this site. Please, ugh! Sorry, anyway, whats a chemist? Please don't tell me it's the person who does things with chemicals :chemist: I don't think it looks like it...does it?
    Just to tell all of you, I love Linkin Park the best out of all the others. My friends call me obsessed.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

uhh...welcome to the forums. :wth: if you want to ensure a long stay here, please adhere to the following guidelines:

1) Type right! "Luv", "fwends", "sry", "juss", "sum" and "rite" should not be substituted for actual English words! It makes you look like you have the IQ of a rock, and it makes all of us feel dumb for trying to actually decipher that monstrosity of rambling and typos. Type coherently!

2) Don't abuse your smilie priveledges. Again, make yourself look smarter by not inserting 17 smilies into every one of your posts. You'd get more respect.

This is NOT the LPMB, we do NOT tolerate that stuff.

Anyways, that may have seemed harsh, but we need to get through to the rising wave of newbies that a certain amount of intelligence is expected here and we expect you to exemplify it. Please read the guide and rules. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Nowhere Kid

Nowhere Kid Well-Known Member

What Mark said!

And uh, Welcome to the LPA! ;)

Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

Welcome. :)

xXLPLuVXx

xXLPLuVXx Member

oh, whoops, sry, i mean sorry (joking) about that. naw, (no) it wasn't harsh. i'm probably just excited about this band. hey, talking about linkin park, is there anyone out there who watches the newscaster episodes? i'm trying to, but my compUTER is way too slow. UGH! hate this [computer]. oh yes, thank you for the tips and advice

Matt

Matt Official Ghost of the LPA LPA Super Member

Don't worry, a lot of newbies do that coughunfortunatelycough :wth: Don't worry, you'll be fine. :)

xXLPLuVXx

xXLPLuVXx Member

yeah, thanks for the advice & tips everyone, you greet and give me a very warm welcome so very well!*sigh* This always happens to new sites i go to like NeosNewsNow (A Neopet Fan site) I think I shouldn't be going on to this site anymore. :( Gosh, I guess I have to stay like this forever. First, act like you are having fun. Second, people bust you off! Third, you feel so guilty. Fourth, people just try to help out. *sigh again* Thats why I like LP so much...it supports my life...so depressing...nothing works out...its just..sturggling...I wish a had a real friend who actually goes to this site and I actually met. All my friends hate LP since they know a lot of people like it. *sighs for the third time*...I wished you knew what i just meant. I probably have a bad reputation right now. *sighs for the fourth time and hoping to be the last*

Meteora89

Meteora89 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

LMAO, ive always wanted to post one of those.

well anyway like what everyone else said welcome to the forums, read the rules, have fun, and dont be a teenie.

xXLPLuVXx

xXLPLuVXx Member

This is how I feel: :mellow: :unsure: :( :wth: Yeah, and thats just the few of them...

....Can't you see that youre somthering me, holding to tightly, afraid to lose control cause everthing....has fallen aprt right in front of you...

Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

Yikes. We always have to say that. We should start a " Speak Proper And Coherent English Campaign" here in the LPA. ;)

Don't use naw,sum,rite,rox, and that kind of thing. I think Yo is all right but it gets on the nerves if used too much. Read the rules, they are really helpful, saves you from becoming embarrased. :lol: (And DO NOT act like a teenybopper. Definition is in the rules.)

What post thingy are you referring to? Is it the background. Just call it the Hybrid Soldier. I suppose that is its name.

And if you make a spelling/grammatical/any error you can always use the edit button.

Ah, just read the rules, and you'll be fine unless you forget them. Don't worry if you make a mistake, just learn from it.

(From personal experience i can tell you to NEVER, EVER ask about the band's personal life, things like the girlfriend/wife/car/address etc etc because I accidentally did so once.)

Since when did I become so serious??? :wth: I sound like I'm giving a lecture.

The ghost of seriousness is haunting me. Aaaagh.

FiGuRe#8

FiGuRe#8 Well-Known Member

Welcome on the forums.
    Just keep following the rules and you will be fine ;)

xXLPLuVXx

xXLPLuVXx Member

I seriously don't get it. How come I see posts that are new and they say they are new, but they joined days ago? Or maybe they cruise around the site, then go to the forums...yeah, thats probabaly it.