How Many Songs Are You Gonna Listen To?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by OmihomiNY, Dec 29, 2002.

OmihomiNY

OmihomiNY Well-Known Member

Personally, I'm using the patch and will try not to listen to any of the new songs including the single...I'd like to hear the entire album w/o any weight of favoritism on the side...what about u?

*EDIT: just realized this belongs in 'The Next Album' sorry :p

Last edited by OmihomiNY at Dec 29 2002, 11:19 PM

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

I'll did what I did with Re-Animation, download it before it comes out :woot:

On the weekend before Reanimation came out, I had a 6 hour car trip to Chicago. I listended to my downloaded copy of Reanimation like 5 times :D

White Pony(turntables)

White Pony(turntables) Ambient

ill listen to 3 songs and thats about it

Bryan

Bryan Guest

*moves to the next album*

I wont listen to anymore than 3 songs if they are available, i'm hoping Linkin Park dont allow ANY to get out other than the first single, then I wont be tempted :p

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I don't plan on listening to any. If I download any, they'll be thrown into the bowels of my computer. :lol:

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

only 1 to 3 songs for me, single + 2 possibly released songs via lpunderground.com. no more than 3 for me, i spoiled reanimation, and i won't let it happen this time.

XxLPxX

XxLPxX Guest

It depends how tempted I am.. :shifty:

linkinfan42

linkinfan42 Guest

1 song but only like a few times will i listen to it

Trumtram

Trumtram Well-Known Member

i will listen to the single plus 2, but not breaking the habit, cuz its an unique song with all the orchestra stuff... :)

when the album is available on IRC i will download it, burn it to cd and then rock the world :D

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

When the album is available, I won't.

I'm going to wait and buy it the day it comes out, even if I have to preorder it.

LProckon

LProckon Well-Known Member

maybe 1. with reanimation, i only heard like 3 and that was good enough for me. so 1, and whatever leaks out onto the radio.

OmihomiNY

OmihomiNY Well-Known Member

I want to listen, but I'm not sure if I should or not so I don't think I will...

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

I'm gonna listen to the new single cuz it will be on the radio. :D The only way I'm gonna download the songs are if they are leaked. Then I'll download. But regardless, I'm still buying 2 cds. One to leave in the packaging, and the other to listen to. I'm buying the new one at midnight, to get the first copies. Hell Yeah.

Ima do exactly what i did with reanimation, download the whole album n listen to every song n then buy it the first day it comes out. :chemist: :mike: :chaz: :joe: :brad: :phoenix: :rob:

how do u guys get that meteora banner thing with the song lp playlist on top of it? i thinks that awesome! How do u add pics i cant seem to figure out wut to do. :chemist: :mike: :chaz: :joe: :brad: :phoenix: :rob:

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Do you mean this image?
    [​IMG]

If thats what you are talking about, simply copy and paste the following code in your sig:
    Code:
    [img]http://lpassociation.com/count/down.png[/img]
    The same goes for any other image, just save the photo, upload it to your server, and use this code:
    Code:
    [img]URL of the image here[/img]

how do u find the link for an image?

Bryan

Bryan Guest

If you upload it to your own server, it will tell you the link. It would be something like http://www.boomspeed.com/username/linkinpark.jpg. But if you want to use that countdown banner, you have to use the link/code I showed you because the countdown will not work unless linked from LPAssociation.com

If you have any other questions feel free to post them, or you could PM me, or you can contact me on AIM, my screen name is MacNeilBiker76 :)

sweet thx! :chemist: :mike: :chaz: :joe: :brad: :phoenix: :rob: