Thread: wHEN??

Hello !!! I'm french and I want to learn when Linkin Park come again in france

Thanks

I'm Not Obsessed!!!
    Maybe in summer. Noone knows it yet...

I'm not sure. I think they said they were going to Europe before the Projekt Revolution Tour, but I don't know.

Ntr/Mssion
    I really wanna know when will they come to Thailand??
    I can't wait to see them all!!!!

I'm Not Obsessed!!!
    Originally posted by DuffsterLP@Mar 28 2004, 04:15 PM
    I'm not sure. I think they said they were going to Europe before the Projekt Revolution Tour, but I don't know.
    I only know that they play 2 shows in germany in june.

O yeah. I saw that they were playing somewhere in Europe in June but I forgot. Thanks.

bread crumbs & white stones
    You canít expect Linkin Park to be everywhere at once. Thatís just asinine. Linkin Park will get to France when they have a chance and when they are booked there. They donít decide where they play, their booking agents do. And unless their agents get offered a lot of money, they turn down most offers unless itís in a big area that will generate a lot of money from ticket sales. Linkin Park donít make the decisions on where theyíll play. If they did, they wouldíve literally toured the entire world. Hell, they probably wouldíve even played in Antarctica... for some reason.

Note: Yes, Iím aware that Linkin Park do get to choose where they play sometimes, but thatís a small fraction compared to the shows the booking agents book for them.
    So... I'll keep searching for a place called home.
    I'll rip my roots from this earth into the unknown.
    Is it for the dreams I chased or the ones I caught?
    This mystery, this misery is killing me.
    So, now, I'll leave behind a murder scene.
    My life isn't real; it's just s silhouette.
    And, when the sun goes down, I won't exist.

In that case, it must have been hard for LP to try to play in the smaller cities.or am I just wrong

It's Like I'm Paranoid...
    Originally posted by Crawler+Mar 28 2004, 05:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Crawler @ Mar 28 2004, 05:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--DuffsterLP@Mar 28 2004, 04:15 PM
    I&#39;m not sure. I think they said they were going to Europe before the Projekt Revolution Tour, but I don&#39;t know.
    I only know that they play 2 shows in germany in june. [/b][/quote]
    But that isn&#39;t officially confirmed yet, is it? Mmmh, I don&#39;t really believe that because June is pretty soon...

Ntr/Mssion
    Originally posted by Will@Mar 29 2004, 10:27 AM
    You canít expect Linkin Park to be everywhere at once. Thatís just asinine. Linkin Park will get to France when they have a chance and when they are booked there. They donít decide where they play, their booking agents do. And unless their agents get offered a lot of money, they turn down most offers unless itís in a big area that will generate a lot of money from ticket sales. Linkin Park donít make the decisions on where theyíll play. If they did, they wouldíve literally toured the entire world. Hell, they probably wouldíve even played in Antarctica... for some reason.

Note: Yes, Iím aware that Linkin Park do get to choose where they play sometimes, but thatís a small fraction compared to the shows the booking agents book for them.
    Good point

is Linkin Park caming to EUROPE?

Ntr/Mssion
    Linkin Park was a sell out in cardiff so i hope they come back again in the next few years or the UK atleast, although fat chance ill be allowed to go elswhere (the joys of bein 15 )

In a few years&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

LPA VIP
    It&#39;s cool to read topics that are pinned...

Look at this beautiful topic made by Mark. It rocks.

Thread Information